Change is coming to town of Kailua - Hawaii Business

Kailua town is welcoming two new restaurant concepts, while another area eatery is moving to become more visible to prospective customers. Full Story
djs

Honolulu, HI

#1 Oct 14, 2009
Honuz needs to learn how to cook a steak. I requested medium and got something that was practically raw. I sent it back and it was returned extra rare.

Blazin Steak at the Ala Moana Center food court served a steak plate lunch where the food came straight from the icebox. They didn't even bother to heat it up before serving it.

Zpizza at Ward Center cremated a calzone and had the nerve to plate it up and serve it.

And the local food industry wonder why they are suffering.
Honothelulu

Koloa, HI

#3 Oct 14, 2009
Honuz (try the Lilikoi Brulee French Toast and Crab Cake Benedict)is right next to Boots & Kimo's in Kailua, two of the best breakfast places on the Windward side. If these places are too crowded (there is usually a number of people waiting to get in every morning), there is always Times, Cinnamon's, Ihop, Zippy's, Brent's, Big City Diner, Food Company, Lucy's and Koa Pancake House (by Windward Mall).
aieee

Honolulu, HI

#5 Oct 14, 2009
djs wrote:
Honuz needs to learn how to cook a steak. I requested medium and got something that was practically raw. I sent it back and it was returned extra rare.
Blazin Steak at the Ala Moana Center food court served a steak plate lunch where the food came straight from the icebox. They didn't even bother to heat it up before serving it.
Zpizza at Ward Center cremated a calzone and had the nerve to plate it up and serve it.
And the local food industry wonder why they are suffering.
As a public service, maybe you should talk the cooks at Honuz and Zpizza into trading places...couldn't get any worse.
racist

Anahola, HI

#6 Oct 15, 2009
shucks - I thought this article "change is coming to Kailua" was about Haoles leaving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 4 hr Jack 177
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 4 hr Joe Balls 162
The Gnome begs his Lava Obama for help 14 hr Cyanide 4
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 14 hr Bears 4 351
Vonderrit Myers Jr. a Thug Like Trayvon Martin ... 22 hr District 1 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 23 hr Jack 2,223
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) Fri Kaching 233
Waipio Dating
Find my Match

Waipio Jobs