Posted in the Waipio Forum

Gil

Honolulu, HI

#1 Apr 5, 2013

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#2 Apr 6, 2013
This is what happens when you overdevelop only one island and pack people in like sardines...another excellent example of the failed policies of the corrupt Hawaii Democrat regime.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Apr 6, 2013
How much are regimes going for these days?
District 1

Kailua, HI

#4 Apr 6, 2013
And yet, Kirk and Mufi's $5 Billion Choo Choo won't help with traffic congestion, only the congestion of your wallet.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Apr 6, 2013
District 1 wrote:
And yet, Kirk and Mufi's $5 Billion Choo Choo won't help with traffic congestion, only the congestion of your wallet.
The quality of getting to and from work will improve for thousands of people. Public transportation is seldom a positive cash flow. Hell i will probably come visit to ride the rail and take pictures of the vehicles frozen in long lines.

They will build it
some will come
others will continue to
be stubborn
and
fester inside.

(You're not going to tell me to do anything...i am stubborn.)

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
<quoted text>
The quality of getting to and from work will improve for thousands of people. Public transportation is seldom a positive cash flow. Hell i will probably come visit to ride the rail and take pictures of the vehicles frozen in long lines.
They will build it
some will come
others will continue to
be stubborn
and
fester inside.
(You're not going to tell me to do anything...i am stubborn.)
You should mind your own damned business, haole boi.

This is not like Arizona, this is a tiny little island, we don't need a multi BILLION dollar rail that leads to nowhere that no one will ride and no one wanted but this corrupt Democrat regime are force feeding it upon us because they're more interested in multi million dollar kickbacks instead of obeying the will of the people ...you stupid liberal voters of Hawaii you have no one else to blame but themselves...
Leeward Lolo

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Yes, Honolulu has probably the worst traffic in the United States because of its limited land base. Rail is the way to move people in a relatively restricted space like Honolulu
Dikkstreet one

Mililani, HI

#8 Apr 6, 2013
District 1 wrote:
How do you know it hasn't been built yet? You bigmouth haoles always have a negative attitude that you brought over from the mainland. You don't like Hawaii why don't you leave?
Dikkstreet one

Mililani, HI

#9 Apr 6, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not like Arizona, this is a tiny little island, we don't need a multi BILLION dollar rail that leads to nowhere that no one will ride and no one wanted but this corrupt Democrat regime are force feeding it upon us because they're more interested in multi million dollar kickbacks instead of obeying the will of the people ...you stupid liberal voters of Hawaii you have no one else to blame but themselves...
1 transplant Haole calling a Arizona dude a HAOLE. Classic bra classic. Only 1 dumb fcking haole(AI) would be so ignorant to posts it on a Hawaii forum. Da bestes is he once claimed to be a Hawaiian/haole born ova hea and wen graduate from Kam School. His occupation? Over da hill Mahu that has weekly special for $5 bucks a blow job with dentures removed. Hahahahaha absolutely CLASSIC.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
How much are regimes going for these days?
...more than the $2 the Johns are willing to pay for your mahu mama to svck it.
American Infidels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Apr 7, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me i wasn't speaking to you. You have shown that you know nuttin' and even if your were spoon fed the truth, you couldn't handle it.
District 1

Kailua, HI

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Dikkstreet one wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know it hasn't been built yet? You bigmouth haoles always have a negative attitude that you brought over from the mainland. You don't like Hawaii why don't you leave?
You are quite uninformed. One key report stated that the rail would NOT improve traffic. Quote: "The effect on daily traffic volume would be minimal. In 2005, traffic vehicle (automobile) miles traveled per day is projected to be only 1.2 percent less if a rail system were in operation than with an improved, augmented all-bus system. In fact, it is projected to be only 2.6 percent less than what would be the case with essentially the present bus system.(Source: "Alternative Analysis and Draft Environmental Impact Statement," Table S.7, page S-28.)"

You are so immensely ignorant, I'm quite embarrassed for you.

By the way, I am born and raised 808, and chop suey ethnicity, including big toe Kanaka Maoli.

You on the other hand are apparently of simian stock.
Listen 2 bob

Phoenix, AZ

#13 May 7, 2013
Honolulu climbs to second worst. ha ha

Ten Cities with the Worst Traffic

2. Honolulu
> Congestion score: 26.0
> Population density: 1,586.7 people per sq. mile (5th highest)
> Average commute time: 27 minutes (27th highest)
> Pct. driving to work: 79.5%(14th lowest)

Honolulu is one of the densest metro areas in the nation, with more than 1,586 people per square mile, as of 2010. Commuters were also considerably less likely to get to work by car, truck or van than most Americans, and were far more likely to walk or use public transit. Although just two Honolulu road segments, barely totaling 11 miles, were among the nation’s 100 most congested corridors in 2012, the area still ranked exceptionally poorly. However, the city’s congestion score improved from 2011, when it had the worst levels in the country. After years of planning and delays, Honolulu broke ground on a massive public rail transit project in 2011. The project has long been controversial due to its environmental impact, cost and the possibility of disturbing the burial sites of Native Hawaiians’ ancestors.

Also Read: Eight Ways to Spot Counterfeit Money

1. Los Angeles
> Congestion score: 28.8
> Population density: 2,646.0 people per sq. mile (2nd highest)
> Average commute time: 28.6 minutes (15th highest)
> Pct. driving to work: 84.1%(38th lowest)

After being replaced by Honolulu for a year, Los Angeles once again earned the title of the most congested metro area in the country. In 2012, on a Friday at 5:00 p.m., the average driver wasted more than 28 minutes in traffic. Four of the 10 most congested corridors last year were in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The worst is an eight-mile stretch on Interstate 405. Los Angeles also had the second highest population density of any metro area in 2010, behind only New York, at 2,646 people per square mile. Only these two metro areas exceeded 2,000 people per square mile that year. However, in Los Angeles, commuters were far less likely to get to work via public transportation. In 2011, just 6.2% of area workers took public transit to work, versus 31.1% in the New York area.

Alexander E.M. Hess and Samuel Weigley
District 1

Mililani, HI

#14 May 8, 2013
Listen 2 bob wrote:
Honolulu climbs to second worst. ha ha
Ten Cities with the Worst Traffic
2. Honolulu
> Congestion score: 26.0
> Population density: 1,586.7 people per sq. mile (5th highest)
> Average commute time: 27 minutes (27th highest)
> Pct. driving to work: 79.5%(14th lowest)
Honolulu is one of the densest metro areas in the nation, with more than 1,586 people per square mile, as of 2010. Commuters were also considerably less likely to get to work by car, truck or van than most Americans, and were far more likely to walk or use public transit. Although just two Honolulu road segments, barely totaling 11 miles, were among the nation’s 100 most congested corridors in 2012, the area still ranked exceptionally poorly. However, the city’s congestion score improved from 2011, when it had the worst levels in the country. After years of planning and delays, Honolulu broke ground on a massive public rail transit project in 2011. The project has long been controversial due to its environmental impact, cost and the possibility of disturbing the burial sites of Native Hawaiians’ ancestors.
Also Read: Eight Ways to Spot Counterfeit Money
1. Los Angeles
> Congestion score: 28.8
> Population density: 2,646.0 people per sq. mile (2nd highest)
> Average commute time: 28.6 minutes (15th highest)
> Pct. driving to work: 84.1%(38th lowest)
After being replaced by Honolulu for a year, Los Angeles once again earned the title of the most congested metro area in the country. In 2012, on a Friday at 5:00 p.m., the average driver wasted more than 28 minutes in traffic. Four of the 10 most congested corridors last year were in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The worst is an eight-mile stretch on Interstate 405. Los Angeles also had the second highest population density of any metro area in 2010, behind only New York, at 2,646 people per square mile. Only these two metro areas exceeded 2,000 people per square mile that year. However, in Los Angeles, commuters were far less likely to get to work via public transportation. In 2011, just 6.2% of area workers took public transit to work, versus 31.1% in the New York area.
Alexander E.M. Hess and Samuel Weigley
Which is exacly my point on most of these boards: Haoles looking for paradise should look elsewhere.
Living in Honolulu is Hell, and the Rail will not make it Heaven. Commuting from Pearl City (the last decent town before it turns to muck going west) to Downtown (12 miles) takes 45 minutes on a good day. At 10pm without traffic it takes less than 20 minutes.

Stay away. Don't move here unless you are retired and independently wealthy, and don't drive.
Listen 2 bob

Phoenix, AZ

#15 May 8, 2013
Meow Meow Meow!
District 1

Mililani, HI

#16 May 8, 2013
Listen 2 bob wrote:
Meow Meow Meow!
Scottsdale can haz cheezbugerz?
Listen 2 bob

Phoenix, AZ

#17 May 8, 2013
All you do is cry. Stand up and bandage those knuckles you have been dragging.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#18 May 8, 2013
No, woman. No cry.
Joseph Martel

Waianae, HI

#19 May 9, 2013
I get the #93 at the Alapai Transit Center at 3:00 pm and get a good seat. Unfortunately by the time it gets on the freeway there are people standing. Auwe. It gets off the freeway at Honokai Hale and plenty people get off, and the made in less than 45 minutes. I go all the way to Nanakuli and make it home before 4:00 pm. The Rail ain't nevah gon beat that. All it needs is a little polish with some Articulated buses so the people can ride it sitting down. No need ride car.
Chopped Pork Shoulder

Phoenix, AZ

#20 May 9, 2013
Joseph Martel wrote:
I get the #93 at the Alapai Transit Center at 3:00 pm and get a good seat. Unfortunately by the time it gets on the freeway there are people standing. Auwe. It gets off the freeway at Honokai Hale and plenty people get off, and the made in less than 45 minutes. I go all the way to Nanakuli and make it home before 4:00 pm. The Rail ain't nevah gon beat that. All it needs is a little polish with some Articulated buses so the people can ride it sitting down. No need ride car.
Nevah say nevah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In a year or two Im moving out of this God Fors... 1 hr bwahahaha 13
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 2 hr Harry 2,083
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 13 hr We ALL love Prez ... 857
News FBI probe investigating police chief now zeroin... 17 hr American_Infidel 3
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 500
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 17 hr Princess Hey 577
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 22 hr Clang 4 561

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages