Spot on, Governor Neil!

Posted in the Waipio Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alice

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2013
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/ms/p/a3/55/view.m...

My Neil is a very smart and cute gnome. If peace is achieved in Honolulu it would be an historic moment.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#2 Apr 6, 2013
What a delusional moron. You cant negotiate with nutcases. This is why he was voted the worst governor in the country.

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Diplomacy doesn't work with mentally deranged nutcases...unless your dumb party is planning to give them more nukes like Monica's impeached boyfriend did back in the 90's.
Leeward Lolo

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Alice is correct. Honolulu is the center of the Pacific Rim and it would be highly desirable as a place to conduct peace negotiations. Besides, there are a lot of Americans of Korean descent living in Honolulu.
Yobo

Mililani, HI

#5 Apr 6, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Diplomacy doesn't work with mentally deranged nutcases...unless your dumb party is planning to give them more nukes like Monica's impeached boyfriend did back in the 90's.
You do realize Mr. North Kim Chee Un is trying to extort us, Japan, and South Korea for some money, food, and oil or are you that dumb. Obama has sent that giant golf ball(Radar X) to watch North Korea airspace for any signs of a launch. As soon as that happens he will send in USA missiles already aimed at them and he will be a toasted yobo. No more buy me drinky from him after that.

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Yobo wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize Mr. North Kim Chee Un is trying to extort us, Japan, and South Korea for some money, food, and oil or are you that dumb..
Nah, do ya think??

Whenever the left says "peace negotiations" that's code word for give them whatevah they want just like Monica's impeached boyfriend gave them nukes back in the 90's.
District 1

Kailua, HI

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Can Hawaii host War Crime trials, like The Hague? If we are integral to the Pacific Rim, why not? What about it, Neil?
First case to be tried "The Civilized World vs Kim Jong Un"

Kim Jong Un-wise
Kim Jong Un-derhanded
Kim Jong Un-intelligent
Un-couth
Un-civilized
Un-attractive
Un-sophisticated
Un-ko
Yobo

Mililani, HI

#8 Apr 7, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, do ya think??
Whenever the left says "peace negotiations" that's code word for give them whatevah they want just like Monica's impeached boyfriend gave them nukes back in the 90's.
Your a silly azz crybaby known to whine like a transplanted haole.Is anybody stopping you from leaving?
Bobby Jindal

Honolulu, HI

#9 Apr 10, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
What a delusional moron. You cant negotiate with nutcases. This is why he was voted the worst governor in the country.
Please stop making the Republican Party the Stupid Party. Please turn in your membership card and go join the T-party.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Apr 10, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Can Hawaii host War Crime trials, like The Hague? If we are integral to the Pacific Rim, why not? What about it, Neil?
Kim Jong Un-wise
Kim Jong Un-derhanded
Kim Jong Un-intelligent
Un-couth
Un-civilized
Un-attractive
Un-sophisticated
Un-ko
What do find attractive in a foreign man?
Joe Balls

Mililani, HI

#11 Apr 10, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
We don't believe you AI cause your a crybaby whiner. Even Rusty the orangutan at the zoo you posted is a crazy liberal delusional monkey at the worse Honolulu zoo in the USA. Your just a unhappy little tea bagging monkey crybaby yourself.
District 1

Kailua, HI

#12 Apr 10, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should share first.
Guru Not the Fake Ass 1

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Apr 11, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Kim Jong Un-wise
Kim Jong Un-derhanded
Kim Jong Un-intelligent
Un-couth
Un-civilized
Un-attractive
Un-sophisticated
Un-ko

C'mon Slick, it's your list.
District 1

Kailua, HI

#14 Apr 11, 2013
I'm not sure where you get the sense of being attracted to men. But Lady Gaga tells me you were born that way.

Seriously, I don't get your question.
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Apr 11, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Kim Jong Un-wise
Kim Jong Un-derhanded
Kim Jong Un-intelligent
Un-couth
Un-civilized
Un-attractive
Un-sophisticated
Un-ko
What do you find attractive in a foreign man?
District 1

Kailua, HI

#16 Apr 11, 2013
Nothing, really.
Your turn now.
Why do you find foreign men so attractive?
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Apr 11, 2013
Never said i did.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#18 Apr 11, 2013
the governor of hawaii is a dik
District 1

Kailua, HI

#20 Apr 11, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
Never said i did.
You certainly implied an interest in sharing notes on the topic, so naturally it appeared you have your own set of desires you wanted to have validated.
No matter.
Good day, ma`am.
Listen 2 Bob

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Apr 11, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly implied an interest in sharing notes on the topic, so naturally it appeared you have your own set of desires you wanted to have validated.
No matter.
Good day, ma`am.
You're boring!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 min Princess Hey 4,088
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 38 min T Eighundred 4 31
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 55 min Waikiki ripoff 799
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Steve Bannon 1,116
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 1 hr I_Make_Sense _Butch 509
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' Sun Princess Hey 335
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) Sun Princess Hey 285

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages