SIGNED....SEALED...DELIVERED...HE'S OURS....OBAMA WINS OBAMA WINS....obama wins

Posted in the Waipio Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#1 Nov 6, 2012
:)
True Republican

Honolulu, HI

#2 Nov 10, 2012
yes, even though I am a Republican, I thank God Obama won this one. I can not stand the greedy, bigotted, closed minded sell outs that are running the Republican party.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#3 Nov 10, 2012
You cannot stand the well educated, experienced busiess man who may have been able to put our country back on track but favor a fund raiser who has drug our country down so far it may never recover?

Fortunately is off on another vacation, hopefully lots of them to keep him out of our country's business until a way is found to remove the puppet.
Mike Littoris

Waianae, HI

#4 Nov 28, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
You cannot stand the well educated, experienced busiess man who may have been able to put our country back on track but favor a fund raiser who has drug our country down so far it may never recover?
Fortunately is off on another vacation, hopefully lots of them to keep him out of our country's business until a way is found to remove the puppet.
I smell a terribly funky aroma in this room - and I think it's coming from your odoriferous personality, LOlo. Repeat after me: FOUR MORE YEARS!

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Mike Littoris wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell a terribly funky aroma in this room - and I think it's coming from your odoriferous personality, LOlo. Repeat after me: FOUR MORE YEARS!
You mean four more shitty years.

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Jack wrote:
:)
You having fun orgasming all over the place, aren't you. Your home boi won via lies and voter fraud like in this corrupt NO BALLOT Democrat run state.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Ai please continue to feel and act out in your miserable manner. Give Breitbart a hump too!
AI Nightmare

Honolulu, HI

#8 Nov 29, 2012
4 more years!
LOL!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Enjoy your taxes, IF you pay any. The only people that are rejoicing are the dregs.
OH NO

Honolulu, HI

#10 Nov 29, 2012
4 more years of Obama's babbling.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Four more years of Shabazz tactics and philosophy.
District 1

Honolulu, HI

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Barry was allegedly a "stoner" which he acknowledges in his book, and explains away by saying he was basically an outcast.

Isn't there anyone out there who grew up a clean cut, All-American kid who made good?

Geez, we keep electing people without regard for their major personal foibles.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Dec 4, 2012
District 1 wrote:
Barry was allegedly a "stoner" which he acknowledges in his book, and explains away by saying he was basically an outcast.
Isn't there anyone out there who grew up a clean cut, All-American kid who made good?
Geez, we keep electing people without regard for their major personal foibles.
Everybody on here is either a stoner or chasing a boner.

See you soon obama we have your shave ice ready and waiting!!!
Pau hana

Honolulu, HI

#14 Dec 4, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
You cannot stand the well educated, experienced busiess man who may have been able to put our country back on track but favor a fund raiser who has drug our country down so far it may never recover?
Fortunately is off on another vacation, hopefully lots of them to keep him out of our country's business until a way is found to remove the puppet.
You are such a ignorant bytch. So you scored some money from your ex-husband and bought some vacant westside land(nobody else wanted) and now you think you are a wealthy Republican. You drive a beat up VW while making a income of $250,000 a year so of course you don't want to pay your fair share of taxes. If you want us to believe that then you and JBalls would have some property in areas that are worth something. Not areas where most are poverty stricken people struggling to make a living. Yes you would surely be better off with Mitt Romney but lucky for you he did not win did he?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Doesn't matter much where you buy your properties. If you buy in Kahala, you can charge more, but it also costs more. In the fancy areas you also have to deal with snotty people, something I go to great extremes to avoid. And as Obama is bent on punishing the upper middle class, I'm happy to be right where I am for now and don't want to change my position. I pay a lot in taxes, but get a lot back too, as I use a smart tax person. As Obama's Jihad against America continues and loopholes close I may not be so happy, but for now, I'm not worried.
What's this about Lolo driving a VW? I thought it's a Mercedes. Are you lying again? Are you bitter, because you sure sound like it. Land that no-one wants? In Hawaii? You're caught lying again. I'd venture to say that Lolo is probably quite satisfied and that you are a grumpy bad tenant that faces eviction each month.LOLOLOL AT you.You should be thanking Lolo and Guru, they are supporting your lifestyle against their will. Oh you think it's all FREE, right?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Doesn't matter much where you buy your properties.(Classic idiotic Joe Balls)

You are a bottom feeder who lives where he does cause you are just a bottom feeder. Some people are born into a poverty situation.
You really could of been someone but that dream is long gone.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Doesn't matter much where you buy your properties. If you buy in Kahala, you can charge more, but it also costs more. In the fancy areas you also have to deal with snotty people, something I go to great extremes to avoid. And as Obama is bent on punishing the upper middle class, I'm happy to be right where I am for now and don't want to change my position. I pay a lot in taxes, but get a lot back too, as I use a smart tax person. As Obama's Jihad against America continues and loopholes close I may not be so happy, but for now, I'm not worried.
What's this about Lolo driving a VW? I thought it's a Mercedes. Are you lying again? Are you bitter, because you sure sound like it. Land that no-one wants? In Hawaii? You're caught lying again. I'd venture to say that Lolo is probably quite satisfied and that you are a grumpy bad tenant that faces eviction each month.LOLOLOL AT you.You should be thanking Lolo and Guru, they are supporting your lifestyle against their will. Oh you think it's all FREE, right?
I ignore anybody with the mentality that when I mention German vehicle they think VW, I only rode in 2 that I can remember.

Also I own land that is located where this person could not be w3alking in the neighborhood and own property where a business is located that would probably not let him in the door.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I ignore anybody with the mentality that when I mention German vehicle they think VW, I only rode in 2 that I can remember.
Also I own land that is located where this person could not be w3alking in the neighborhood and own property where a business is located that would probably not let him in the door.
More
High Falutin
on
Topix
by a
bottom feeder.
Guru

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
More
High Falutin
on
Topix
by a
bottom feeder.
...hey jackass...I am in your town here right now. They have a wanted poster at the post office with your name on it. See you at the Scottsdale Mall and well eat a taco at the food mall. That is, if they let scum like you in there.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...hey jackass...I am in your town here right now. They have a wanted poster at the post office with your name on it. See you at the Scottsdale Mall and well eat a taco at the food mall. That is, if they let scum like you in there.
Scotsdale? Jack wouldn't be allowed to drive through Scottsdale. They don't mess around there. If you ain't white, you best be moving on, boy. Jack's low-riding POS Honda Civic would be stopped as soon as they spot his rims, LOLOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 1 hr Leeward Outlier 1,704
The leeward lolo skank returns As Herself 2 hr Leeward Outlier 7
Dicky Cheney's --Tortured Facts 2 hr 684 Obama Days an... 6
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 2 hr Rob Astoria 61,961
LA Guru was the Result of Monkey Love (Oct '13) 7 hr John McKinley 60
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 11 hr -Lily- 2,276
Guru Can't Defend Object Found Inside His Body_eek 16 hr Guru 5

Flash Flood Watch for Honolulu County was issued at December 24 at 3:34AM HST

Waipio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waipio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipio

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:19PM
49ers Need to Bring Gore Back for 1 More Season
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Bold Predictions for the 49ers' Week 17 Matchup
NBC Sports 1:48 PM
49ers' Anthony Davis seems to have a problem with Greg Roman
NFL 2:01 PM
Michael Crabtree uncertain about 49ers future
Bleacher Report 2:46 PM
Breaking Down San Francisco's Game Plan vs. Cards