Yo SHLT 4 Brains i was on tv .......

Posted in the Waipio Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 18, 2013
 
Just got back from the LA LAKER'S LOSING another one. The pencil necked pointed chrome domed black mamba's boy showed up in the second half and that was when the Lakers really started to stink it up.
You would think that a team that shoots that bad would practice trying to throw the ball in the ocean. The Staple Center idn't that far from the beach. Fight some smog and traffic on a bumpy @ss road, maybe a helicopter following a car chase and Wa La you are at the beach. I mean who wouldn't enjoy body surfing those mocha colored waves.
My ears are still clanging from the ball bouncing off the metal rim. My neighbors saw me on tv. Did you Sh!t 4 Brains? I was yelling your name and flipping you off. Maybe it will make it to local Backstage Lakers tv show. So scan the dilm and worry.

You can tell that you are too old to be a true fan because the Real Laker Fans start leaving early and quietly when they get beat down, like tonight. But since you are empty inside you can't help but make that creepy echo noise.

What an old over the hill overpriced team you have. Never won both back to back games this year.

Have to go i have some friends on Letterman tonight!!!!!

Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 19, 2013
 
Guru wrote:
Just got back from the LA LAKER'S LOSING another one. The pencil necked pointed chrome domed black mamba's boy showed up in the second half and that was when the Lakers really started to stink it up.
You would think that a team that shoots that bad would practice trying to throw the ball in the ocean. The Staple Center idn't that far from the beach. Fight some smog and traffic on a bumpy @ss road, maybe a helicopter following a car chase and Wa La you are at the beach. I mean who wouldn't enjoy body surfing those mocha colored waves.
My ears are still clanging from the ball bouncing off the metal rim. My neighbors saw me on tv. Did you Sh!t 4 Brains? I was yelling your name and flipping you off. Maybe it will make it to local Backstage Lakers tv show. So scan the dilm and worry.
You can tell that you are too old to be a true fan because the Real Laker Fans start leaving early and quietly when they get beat down, like tonight. But since you are empty inside you can't help but make that creepy echo noise.
What an old over the hill overpriced team you have. Never won both back to back games this year.
Have to go i have some friends on Letterman tonight!!!!!
I hate the Lakers more than anyone......but its about time they're gonna miss the playoffs for what 1st time in 30 years? about fuckintime......and you are bitter about 1 bad season finally?.....come on get real.....
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 19, 2013
 
Did miss Dr. Jerry Buss walking by with his young black escort. Stevie Wonder is blind and he dressed better than Buss. Never have i seen such an unkept man who moved like he was in constant pain. Nobody believed me when i pointed out the Laker's former owner. to them.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 25, 2013
 
Yo Sh!t 4 Brains do you see me on tv this weekend?
Big dog from micronesia

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>I hate the Lakers more than anyone......but its about time they're gonna miss the playoffs for what 1st time in 30 years? about fuckintime......and you are bitter about 1 bad season finally?.....come on get real.....
You hate everybody that rejects your constant begging to blow(job) them. You desert fruits(cakes) are all the same.
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 26, 2013
 
LA Lakers lose third in a row.
Here is a quiz question since you think you know-it-all;

In the first lost to the Phoenix Suns this year which Laker player was on the floor for the final play that was the reason for the Lakers losing the game?
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 26, 2013
 
leeward lolo wrote:
LA Lakers lose third in a row.
Here is a quiz question since you think you know-it-all;
In the first lost to the Phoenix Suns this year which Laker player was on the floor for the final play that was the reason for the Lakers losing the game?
PSYCHO IMPOSTER ALERT here.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 26, 2013
 
That quiz question was for me half & half. Stay away from me cause i heard C & C are hot for your bushes.
Joe Balls I am dumb

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 26, 2013
 
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
PSYCHO IMPOSTER ALERT here.
Have you heard of registering? I realize that even if you did register it means nothing except give a accounting of how many time you have posted your ignorance but hey then you have a right to post "your are a imposter" when they use your name. Till then you will be classified as just another crybaby losers liar like the rest of your complaining cowhores.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 26, 2013
 
Joe Balls I am dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Have you heard of registering? I realize that even if you did register it means nothing except give a accounting of how many time you have posted your ignorance but hey then you have a right to post "your are a imposter" when they use your name. Till then you will be classified as just another crybaby losers liar like the rest of your complaining cowhores.
Heard of it, yikes, half and half can't follow directions. Both lolo and Balls think they are above us all and their illegal solutions are all they know.
Sexy Babe

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guru wrote:
Just got back from the LA LAKER'S LOSING another one. The pencil necked pointed chrome domed black mamba's boy showed up in the second half and that was when the Lakers really started to stink it up.
You would think that a team that shoots that bad would practice trying to throw the ball in the ocean. The Staple Center idn't that far from the beach. Fight some smog and traffic on a bumpy @ss road, maybe a helicopter following a car chase and Wa La you are at the beach. I mean who wouldn't enjoy body surfing those mocha colored waves.
My ears are still clanging from the ball bouncing off the metal rim. My neighbors saw me on tv. Did you Sh!t 4 Brains? I was yelling your name and flipping you off. Maybe it will make it to local Backstage Lakers tv show. So scan the dilm and worry.
You can tell that you are too old to be a true fan because the Real Laker Fans start leaving early and quietly when they get beat down, like tonight. But since you are empty inside you can't help but make that creepy echo noise.
What an old over the hill overpriced team you have. Never won both back to back games this year.
Have to go i have some friends on Letterman tonight!!!!!
Quit jackinoff all ova the internet.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 26, 2013
 
Joe Balls I am dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Have you heard of registering? I realize that even if you did register it means nothing except give a accounting of how many time you have posted your ignorance but hey then you have a right to post "your are a imposter" when they use your name. Till then you will be classified as just another crybaby losers liar like the rest of your complaining cowhores.
Have tried and would not go thru, everybody here knows the imposter who lives on a garbage barge and is so ugly nobody will be around him.
American Infidels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 26, 2013
 
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have tried and would not go thru, everybody here knows the imposter who lives on a garbage barge and is so ugly nobody will be around him.
Sticks and stones
just make for a more uniform roachboy drink.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 28, 2013
 
Facebook's stock market debut left founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg with a paper fortune currently valued at $13 billion -- and a 2012 tax bill of around $1.1 billion.

Zuckerberg's whopping tax hit stems from his move last May to increase his stake in Facebook. On the day of Facebook's initial public offering, Zuckerberg exercised a stock option and purchased 60 million Facebook shares at a "strike price" of 6 cents each.

Even if those shares are never sold, the IRS treats them as ordinary income at the time the options are exercised. The rationale is that such options are a form of compensation, just like regular wages.

For Zuckerberg, that means reporting income last year of nearly $2.3 billion from his stock options alone.
Add together the top 2012 federal tax rate of 35% and the top California rate of 13.3%-- the highest in the nation -- and you get a total tax rate of 48.3%.
HIGHEST IN THE NATION IS WHAT SH!T 4 Brains is.
Hyena

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

A gold mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waipio Discussions

Search the Waipio Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hawaii is a JOKE (May '12) 54 min A proxy 55
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 1 hr Brenda 1,549
is hawaii rasist twords none-locals? (May '07) 1 hr District 1 1,664
Abercrombie Chickens Out of Three of Four Debates 18 hr District 1 1
Tiki Hangover 21 hr District 1 4
Neil About-to-Crumble loses another Debate to D... Sat topic investigator 13
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) Sat What Gangsters 706
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waipio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waipio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipio
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••