Next Last
Gil

Mililani, HI

#1 Jul 3, 2013

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2013
SHHH, don't tell the democrats, they think rail is the answer.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Hawaii roads suck the rubber off tires, and then swallow.

If it wasn't for people spitting gum out onto the roads and smashed toads and mongoose, the potholes would be much bigger.

Thanks Honolulu City Council for the great job you are doing.

:*/
district 1 an a 2 and a 3

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Why should we expect anything else from the 50th state?.
Scotty Phoenix AZZ

Mililani, HI

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Truthful!
Scotty Phoenix AZZ

Mililani, HI

#6 Jul 3, 2013
district 1 an a 2 and a 3 wrote:
Why should we expect anything else from the 50th state?.
Hey, I'm kind of liking this handle.
Maybe I'll trade it in for District !.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#7 Jul 3, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Hawaii roads suck the rubber off tires, and then swallow.
If it wasn't for people spitting gum out onto the roads and smashed toads and mongoose, the potholes would be much bigger.
Thanks Honolulu City Council for the great job you are doing.
:*/
It's all being done by design, but the voters are too dumb to see it. The potholes are left to infuriate people so they'll clamor for rail. The pothole crew for now is working as slowly as possible and wasting money. We paid for a pothole-fixing machine but the road crews made sure it never worked and it sets in a warehouse, un-used.
Joe Balls jr

Mililani, HI

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> It's all being done by design, but the voters are too dumb to see it. The potholes are left to infuriate people so they'll clamor for rail. The pothole crew for now is working as slowly as possible and wasting money. We paid for a pothole-fixing machine but the road crews made sure it never worked and it sets in a warehouse, un-used.
My dad knows everything just ask him. The reason why our roads are in bad condition is there are so many cars on the freeways, and roadways. Each car or truck takes it toll on existing roads. This machine that dad says exists is hidden in a location only known by my dad. The road repair crew have been looking for this machine we supposedly paid for but cannot find the invoice or the machine. If the city and state was smart they would pay my dad(Joe Balls) to find this machine and show the workers how to use it.
Leeward loLo

Pearl City, HI

#9 Jul 3, 2013
JB, take a ride to surfing beach and see what is now installed to slow traffic but will probably flip over speeders.

But I do go 15 mph in that area.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Joe Balls jr wrote:
<quoted text>My dad knows everything just ask him. The reason why our roads are in bad condition is there are so many cars on the freeways, and roadways. Each car or truck takes it toll on existing roads. This machine that dad says exists is hidden in a location only known by my dad. The road repair crew have been looking for this machine we supposedly paid for but cannot find the invoice or the machine. If the city and state was smart they would pay my dad(Joe Balls) to find this machine and show the workers how to use it.
You are really really really stupid. Do your homework for once and see for yourself. Hint. It was purchased under the Harris administration.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#11 Jul 3, 2013
I now you won't do your homework as assigned, so once again I'll bail your dumbass out. Hawaii taxpayers paid out $156,000 for a machine that could fix potholes at a high rate of speed. It arrived in Honolulu. was unloaded from the ship and taken to the city yard by the airport. It's still there, never having been moved of even started. The city or state workers assigned to fix pothole with a shovel saw it as a threat to their jobs and it was vandalized by them, inside the garage. No-one else had access. The machine is still setting there, brand new, mounted on it's truck chassis, NEVER having been moved from it's parking stall. Why don't you call the current mayor, maybe he'll show it to you.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Hey stupid, it will be the huge yellow machine as you enter the door, and it says ROSCOE RA-300 on the side of it. The state engineer,a Mr. Okobe, for the highway department said that his people were too stupid to run the thing. Give him a call and ask him what's up with the machine. It can only fix about 200 potholes a day, permanently, But I guess Kimo with his shovel can do better, Right, Fucktard?
Leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Hey stupid, it will be the huge yellow machine as you enter the door, and it says ROSCOE RA-300 on the side of it. The state engineer,a Mr. Okobe, for the highway department said that his people were too stupid to run the thing. Give him a call and ask him what's up with the machine. It can only fix about 200 potholes a day, permanently, But I guess Kimo with his shovel can do better, Right, Fucktard?
You cried wolf far to many times for anyone to ever believe you again. Don't cha know you can't be trusted.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#14 Jul 3, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You cried wolf far to many times for anyone to ever believe you again. Don't cha know you can't be trusted.
Says the foreigner setting in Arizona.
Supv pothole repairs Div

Mililani, HI

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Still looking for the machine and thanks to heads up taxpayers like Joe Balls we will get to the bottom of this. Yes the pothole crews are stupid and could never figure out how to start the frickin thing up. We need a know-it-all citizens like you to show us how when we finally locate this machine. Is this another "Stevey wunder blunder" but with different city departments? You said you saw it so who would question a person that has actually laid his eyes on this much needed machine. UNLESS you stole this fukking thing and have it stashed in your yard. We just hope you are not a maniac pathological liar like some posters have posted.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#16 Jul 3, 2013
Supv pothole repairs Div wrote:
<quoted text>Still looking for the machine and thanks to heads up taxpayers like Joe Balls we will get to the bottom of this. Yes the pothole crews are stupid and could never figure out how to start the frickin thing up. We need a know-it-all citizens like you to show us how when we finally locate this machine. Is this another "Stevey wunder blunder" but with different city departments? You said you saw it so who would question a person that has actually laid his eyes on this much needed machine. UNLESS you stole this fukking thing and have it stashed in your yard. We just hope you are not a maniac pathological liar like some posters have posted.
If you go to the city yard by the airport, just ask them if they will show it to you. Maybe they'll run you over with it.
Leeward Low Low Very Low

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> If you go to the city yard by the airport, just ask them if they will show it to you. Maybe they'll run you over with it.
Sorry older dude i can't keep up with your pothole machine fixin' story.
Did it work? Does it work?
OR did they purposely break it for Democratic job security?
If it doesn't work do you think they will fix it for you so they can run over the above poster who made you mad?

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#18 Jul 3, 2013
Leeward Low Low Very Low wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry older dude i can't keep up with your pothole machine fixin' story.
Did it work? Does it work?
OR did they purposely break it for Democratic job security?
If it doesn't work do you think they will fix it for you so they can run over the above poster who made you mad?
What do you care, you don't live here, or have any money in it. For those with a brain, the entire story is on the news archives for Honolulu, the land of scofflaws. Even has pictures for dumbfucks in Arizona.
Leeward LoLo

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Jul 3, 2013
the entire story is on the news archives for Honolulu

I now you're trying for 10,000 posts ASAP but enough of these cliffs notes posts.
Spit out the facts and be done with it. Tired of having to read four of your posts to understand what the heck you are trying to say.
Leeward loLo

Pearl City, HI

#20 Jul 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> It's all being done by design, but the voters are too dumb to see it. The potholes are left to infuriate people so they'll clamor for rail. The pothole crew for now is working as slowly as possible and wasting money. We paid for a pothole-fixing machine but the road crews made sure it never worked and it sets in a warehouse, un-used.
I remember road cleaning crews on H-1 in heavy morning traffic closing lanes around the time his "honor" was trying to convince us we needed the ugly monstrosity although experts prove it will not cut down traffic mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 25 min Dr Guru 2,255
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 3 hr Joe Balls 819
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 5 hr Icnoptnthis 579
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 5 hr Icnoptnthis 671
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr Icnoptnthis 4,470
The Nazis are banning plastic bags 6 hr Minneapolis COP ... 29
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 7 hr Gestapo 596

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance