Laughing at People Who Complain Wher...

Laughing at People Who Complain Where they Live

Posted in the Waipio Forum

LOL at Waianae low low

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jul 3, 2013
Instead of trying to improve their quality of life they complain daily about everything.
Me thinks that progress scares them that they may have to clean up "their act".

Even the La guru doesn't whine about the sh!thole he lives in.
LOL at Waianae low low

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Correction:
the La guru does whine but not nearly as much as some of the residents of Oahu.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 3, 2013
It's not whining, it's trying to figure out how to drive you off the island. Oh, it's aleady accomplished.
Leeward Low Low Very Low

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

This road should be called Makaha raceway.
We hear racing cars and motorcycles all night every night.
HPD in numbers hides at the high school DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS issuing citations for 30 mph, this is a few miles down the road.

....quit complaining or
work to find a solution or
move back to California.
mad hatter

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 4, 2013
*SPLAT*
Leeward loLo

Pearl City, HI

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Leeward Low Low Very Low wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
This road should be called Makaha raceway.
We hear racing cars and motorcycles all night every night.
HPD in numbers hides at the high school DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS issuing citations for 30 mph, this is a few miles down the road.
....quit complaining or
work to find a soluti
move back to California.
Squeaky wheel or something like that?

Speed bumps have appeared which are high enough to launch speeders into orbit maybe to land an ocean away.
See anything crashing down by your garbage barge recently?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jul 4, 2013
waianae town crier;

[Were you here listening to phone calls from those unable to vote hours before polls closed because of lack of ballots?

Or when fake results were announced hours before polls were scheduled to close.]

The looney lonely island crier agin' rears her ugly head.
Leeward loLo

Pearl City, HI

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Guru wrote:
waianae town crier;
[Were you here listening to phone calls from those unable to vote hours before polls closed because of lack of ballots?
Or when fake results were announced hours before polls were scheduled to close.]
The looney lonely island crier agin' rears her ugly head.
Kinda confused there SICKO IMPOSTER? I was the one who never glanced down at you.
Know you are obsessed with quoting me but use entire post:

"Were you here listening to phone calls from those unable to vote hours before polls closed because of lack of ballots?

Or when fake results were announced hours before polls were scheduled to close.

Cannot blame you, just a wanna be accepted sicko who is unwanted wherever you interfere.

(for new people, this sicko is constantly posting here using our names in a vain quest to be accepted but usually not answered, sometimes one reply after the other is him talking to himself)."

Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Leeward loLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda confused there SICKO IMPOSTER? I was the one who never glanced down at you.
Know you are obsessed with quoting me but use entire post:
"Were you here listening to phone calls from those unable to vote hours before polls closed because of lack of ballots?
Or when fake results were announced hours before polls were scheduled to close.
Cannot blame you, just a wanna be accepted sicko who is unwanted wherever you interfere.
(for new people, this sicko is constantly posting here using our names in a vain quest to be accepted but usually not answered, sometimes one reply after the other is him talking to himself)."
Should i deliver some Resentment Pie with your weekly delivery of Roachboy Salty Soda.
Will you be outside on the carpet or inside rolling in the dog hair? You are much to old in the tooth for this banter. All this interaction will do is to shorten your days. Did i just see a rainbow?
Troll alert

Canyon Country, CA

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Should i deliver some Resentment Pie with your weekly delivery of Roachboy Salty Soda.
Will you be outside on the carpet or inside rolling in the dog hair? You are much to old in the tooth for this banter. All this interaction will do is to shorten your days. Did i just see a rainbow?
Troll alert from the phaggottt from phoenix.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#11 Jul 5, 2013
LOL at Waianae low low wrote:
Instead of trying to improve their quality of life they complain daily about everything.
Me thinks that progress scares them that they may have to clean up "their act".
Even the La guru doesn't whine about the sh!thole he lives in.
You should be laughing at how stupid you are for voting the same corrupt dummies decade after decade after decade..

GOT BRAINS??
not the fake ass guru

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jul 5, 2013

Guru the FuFu wrote:

morons nightmare...the obama economy :

"ONLY 47% OF ADULTS HAVE FULL-TIME JOB...
Longest Stretch of 7.5%+ Unemployment on Record..."

Wake up pau, goblue. Phoenix insanity boy is so far gone he could never understand this or anything else.

Keep complaining it is so funny. All worries and no bite! Work that carpal tunnel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Obama had a son 13 min American_Infidel 13
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Luau Lafitte 2,678
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 3 hr District 1 555
Why isn't this Democrat regime educating its ci... 4 hr Joe Balls 6
Har har har har (Apr '14) 5 hr Scotty 172
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 7 hr _Zoey_ 788
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 688

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages