Waipahu Track Coach Acquitted of Sexually Assaulting Student

Posted in the Waipio Forum

District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#1 Sep 13, 2013
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/2...

Acquitted, in the Zimmerman sense of the word?
Violet

Honolulu, HI

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Kids have no moral compass these days. Ruining someone's life and stealing their good reputation.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#3 Sep 13, 2013
the victim had no reason to lie. Was that ever considered?
AuntieYawN1

Laguna Niguel, CA

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Splat.
Parent of student

Waianae, HI

#5 Sep 13, 2013
Violet wrote:
Kids have no moral compass these days. Ruining someone's life and stealing their good reputation.
I have first hand knowledge that she did not lie! This is outrageous! You are wrong!
Parent of student

Waianae, HI

#6 Sep 13, 2013
e did sexually molest this girl as well as several others. He is dating one of the girls that he molested when she was 15. This guy is a sick pervert who will continue to abuse the children that are entrusted to him. I spoke to the principal and the district superintendent back when the allegations first came to light. The district superintendent told me that he had so much evidence and such strong evidence that he didn't need my testimony. If he is ever put back into a teaching or coaching position it will be on more people's heads than just Tamura the molester. You know that you are guilty man. Just get help and stop pretending that what you're doing is ok.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 13, 2013
Without knowing the details of what really transpired the public will always be left in the dark as to what really happened. "Molested" can be anything from touching her arm to help her up to the worst possible thing. Kids can be really vindictive over a bad grade, or taking a cell phone away, to being sent to the office for texting. Now, his dating a student is creepy in it's own right, but if she's 18, she's fair game and he has a right to go after her should he desire to do so. She also has a right to say no, but she didn't. You can't lock a man away for wanting some young stuff. If the superintendent withheld evidence then you should go after him for doing so, but I'm sure it is all bullshit evidence or it would have been presented. I had a tape of vandalism done to Maile School, and was willing to present it in court, but the principal mysteriously backed off because they are all primarily politicians. The police were mad as hell about it, and later we found that the vandal was the son of one of the office staff. Not the same scale as this case, but it points to the self-serving nature of school administrators. Basically, the school screwed the case.
Parent of student

Waianae, HI

#9 Sep 13, 2013
Joe Balls. You make some good points, but keep in mind the following: the girl he is dating now was one of several that he molested as a 14 year old girl. I do know the details. He touched her in the showers. He also took young girls in his car and made them perform manual and oral sex. He was known by the students as "the perv" before the allegations surfaced. Even if your daughter was of age, wouldn't you be upset that she is dating an over 40 man who's initial contact with her was illegal.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 13, 2013
Parent of student wrote:
Joe Balls. You make some good points, but keep in mind the following: the girl he is dating now was one of several that he molested as a 14 year old girl. I do know the details. He touched her in the showers. He also took young girls in his car and made them perform manual and oral sex. He was known by the students as "the perv" before the allegations surfaced. Even if your daughter was of age, wouldn't you be upset that she is dating an over 40 man who's initial contact with her was illegal.

If he had touched my daughter no-one would ever have heard of this case. He would just be another "missing person," I promise. You know the sordid details, which gives you a better insight to the case. Was the jury allowed to hear all this, I doubt it. It's hard to believe in this day of I-phones and such that no-one would have produced some audio or video. I mean, couldn't one of those girls have ever told their parents, screamed, or done something? How can you MAKE a girl jack you off against her will in the first place? It would have been just as easy at that point to pound him in the nuts and run. It sounds like the girls must have been into it too.
abcs

Honolulu, HI

#11 Sep 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had touched my daughter no-one would ever have heard of this case. He would just be another "missing person," I promise. You know the sordid details, which gives you a better insight to the case. Was the jury allowed to hear all this, I doubt it. It's hard to believe in this day of I-phones and such that no-one would have produced some audio or video. I mean, couldn't one of those girls have ever told their parents, screamed, or done something? How can you MAKE a girl jack you off against her will in the first place? It would have been just as easy at that point to pound him in the nuts and run. It sounds like the girls must have been into it too.
Everybody on the leeward coast has touched her and she thinks it's normal because of where you live and the dudes who live there. Soon Joe Balls will be getting the most direct pipeline to free Food Stamps.
Violet

Honolulu, HI

#12 Sep 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, must you be so graphic on this family oriented forum?

Location hidden

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Violet wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, must you be so graphic on this family oriented forum?
That is the trouble with these cases. You have to be graphic, or the persons on the jury don't get a picture of things in their mind. It makes a difference. "He touched me" could mean a lot of things, but "he made me blow him in his car" changes everything. BTW, Have you been around here long? We have a few liberals here that all they want to do is turn every thread into a discussion about homo-sex.
Sista Robi

Honolulu, HI

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Notice how Joe Balls gets so exited over a sexual molester thread? 3 out of 12 posted comments is his. Read his comments it seems like he has experience in this type of sick perverted crimes.
Opinion

Honolulu, HI

#15 Sep 13, 2013
Sista Robi wrote:
Notice how Joe Balls gets so exited over a sexual molester thread? 3 out of 12 posted comments is his. Read his comments it seems like he has experience in this type of sick perverted crimes.
Of all the fake names out there Joe Balls chooses balls. That speaks for itself.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 13, 2013
Sista Robi wrote:
So what do you care, Bobbie? You need to find something to keep your hands busy. Want some suggestions?
bobo

Honolulu, HI

#17 Sep 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> So what do you care, Bobbie? You need to find something to keep your hands busy. Want some suggestions?
Tell Jowanda i will be by to take her to town tonight for some fireworks. Like in Love American style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urgent action needed 28 min POI boi 8
News Disgraced officers sentenced (May '08) 11 hr Pinkerton Tenacity 104
News Honolulu looks at San Francisco's toilets on wh... 11 hr vanish 27
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 11 hr Ivan 4 248
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 20 hr Ivan 375
Feral Cat Eradication 21 hr nitrono 4
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Sun Kennel Ration 232
More from around the web

Waipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE