Hawaii is full of Republican hating s...

Hawaii is full of Republican hating sheeple

Posted in the Waipio Forum

Wake up Hawaii

Honolulu, HI

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Just as they're taught to hate haoles, they're taught to vote only Democrat.
Joe Ball

Wahiawa, HI

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Right!
former

Mililani, HI

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Hawaii is controlled by The Democratic controlled Crime Organization led by God Father Inouye.
alice

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
I disagree with the thesis of this thread; it should be Hawaii is replete with persons who detest stupidity and mediocrity.
Auntie Slippah

San Leandro, CA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Nope dope; bye the way Splat.
True Republican

Wailuku, HI

#6 Nov 10, 2012
hahahahHAHAHAHAhahaha.....i'm a Republican living in Hawaii, and all I gotta say about u tea baggers in here is, STOP BEING SUCH CRY BABY LOSERS!!!!

Stop your crying, wipe away those sweet tears of defeat and go make something of yourselves.
alice

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Wake up Hawaii wrote:
Just as they're taught to hate haoles, they're taught to vote only Democrat.
No, I disagree. We do not hate haole Republicans; we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to own one.
ZZZzz

Mililani, HI

#8 Nov 13, 2012
YAWN, bye the way *SPLAT*.
Infobomber

Honolulu, HI

#9 Nov 13, 2012
This is what you get with "democracy," 51% of the people voting for the party who promises to steal from the other 49%. The Founding Fathers knew perfectly well the mob-rule evils of democracy, that's why the US was originally founded as a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

The Communist leanings of Obama could be heard loud and clear in his acceptance speech when he said of the US, "the sum of our parts is GREATER than the individual's ambition."

Game set match, the parasites have spoken in 2012 and their will be done. RIP United States of America.
Blog Mon

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Infobomber wrote:
This is what you get with "democracy," 51% of the people voting for the party who promises to steal from the other 49%. The Founding Fathers knew perfectly well the mob-rule evils of democracy, that's why the US was originally founded as a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.
The Communist leanings of Obama could be heard loud and clear in his acceptance speech when he said of the US, "the sum of our parts is GREATER than the individual's ambition."
Game set match, the parasites have spoken in 2012 and their will be done. RIP United States of America.
Well said Mon. Dey in for anotha 4 years of fears and tears my Brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could HI end up like Puerto Rico? 30 min Joe Balls 19
HEL Me find the Waikiki Homeless Bus 1 hr Joe Balls 1
Countdown to showdown? 1 hr Joe Balls 8
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 21 hr Leeward Outlier 2,442
Take a knee and YOURE FIRED! Sun Joe Balls 117
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) Sat R Dangerfiled 70
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) Sat Princess Hey 723

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages