Slumlord Alert For Hawaii
Calvin

Mililani, HI

#23 Oct 1, 2011
Bye Bye Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really say "Rampant?" Why isn't it all over the news then? I've NEVER heard mention of a slumlord in Hawaii except right here on this forum, and that story is suspect because it's related by deadbeat tenants to begin with. Everyone knows someone that's been evicted, show me one that was evicted without reason. Landlords aren't charities, don't mix us up with the churches and shelters. They don't pay taxes or even pay their own bills. We do.
Since you metion BILLS Balls why don't you feed and provide medical for your 8 kids and obese old lady? If your a landlord with rentals then you can afford to provide these necessities. Why make the liberal/conservatives taxpayers foot the food stamp and medical bills for your family? See you and your bigmouth has again showed us the readers what a fcking scamming SOB you are? Go get a job and take care of your own family, and stop posting your made up stories like your a slumlord with rentals. Something is seriously wrong with you if you can look in the mirror at your ownself and LIE.
Kapuna

Honolulu, HI

#24 Oct 1, 2011
Slumlords Gone Wild wrote:
http://www.complaintsboard.com /?search=lani+properties&e verything=Everything
http://www.ripoffreport.com/homeless-shelters...
The first is coming up to pay your rent. Many more families will be kicked out onto the beaches and streets. Here's a count down list to protect yourself.
1. Never assume that a slumlord will negotiate your back rent, they don't really care, you most likely will be kicked out faster than grease lightning.
2. Never believe a slumlord when they say they will call you back to see what they can work out. Chances are the sheriff is on his way to announce the 20 minute eviction.
3. Don't be comforted by the fact that you could be getting a loan or other source of income soon to pay your rent, slumlords don't care, they want money now.
4. Make sure you have all of your valuables in a safe storage facility, or some other safe haven off of the property.
Once the 20 minute eviction is announced at the door, everything will be looted by the slumlords crew, anything they can't use will be thrown out.
5. If you have pets and have no place to take them, be sure to run adds on craiglist for adoption.
The Humane society will only pick up your pets the next day after you make the call. You won't be able to return to the property the next day, instead you will be threatened with trespassing and jail.
6. Don't assume that an eviction notice will be posted on your door, or that you will be told verbally that you'll have 3 or 5 days to vacate the premises.
7. Make sure that you keep details of who said what after being evicted, especially if you were tricked or lied to.
8. Be sure to post your experience on blogs to warn others, and to save them hardships.
9. Always do your research before renting. Find out
what the neighbors are saying, do search engine checks, be sure to look at consumer complaints sites.
10. If you are moving anyways and not being evicted,never expect to get your security deposit back, even after cleaning the entire place.
Our research has discovered that 67% of tenants in Hawaii don't get that back. If you do get it back, consider it lucky.
I wouldn't trust a landlord report either. It could be a fool or someone with an axe to grind. Property managers and computer programs frequently change and corporate landlords do not know who you are in my experience.
If, for any reason, a tenant refuses to pay rent due to a housing code violation, they need to make sure there is a housing inspection or health dept report and reinspection when fixed and they kept the unpaid rent payment(s) in a seperate account. The credit report will never fix that, but the loan dept will take it into account.(and a landlord on whom you called the housing dept is going to be vindictive) Many landlords invent issues just to keep your deposit.
Kapuna

Honolulu, HI

#25 Oct 1, 2011
nalogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
As a property manager I find it hard to believe that the courts let this slide. To the contrary,the courts are notorious for siding with the tenant. I have had tenants owing months of back rent, tried working with them (waiting for my check, tax refund)and get the shaft. Do the eviction proceedings: notice for non-payment after 5 day grace period (sent certified or hand-delivered), not one word from the tenant or empty promises of payment, hire an attorney to represent the owner, get a court date, tenant disputes, reschedule for another hearing, tenant usually doesn't show up, get the judgement, hire a sheriff to serve the notice, tenant hides out. Minimum time to get this all done is at least 2 months. At this point the landlord is out $1,000's of dollars and any judgement will be non-collectable.
EXHIBT A: they were working out a payment plan (landlords are not loan companies), sounds like they were way back in their rent.
EXHIBIT B: The reason why they didn't need to go to court was probably because the landlord already got a judgement six months ago (did they miss the initial court date?)
EXHIBT C: 20 min. to move, come on, they were aware of court proceedings 6 months prior
Also, if the place was unihabitable why did they rent it in the first place?! I have had tenants who have fallen behind and they have made good on payments. These people sound like they were difficult from the get go. Oh, and not all landlords are bad, we had a tenant a few years ago who was shot in his car while driving on the highway, the landlord forgave 6 months of rent while he recovered. Also the majority of tenants are sincere and are good people.
I'de say there is probably more to this story than meets the eye. Normally an eviction notice is posted on the front door, and there is at least a 3 to 5 day verbal warning to pay the rent or vacate the premises.
My question is, why the 20 minute eviction? it's as if the tenants were caught completely off guard. I wonder if the landlord had some kind of profit motive for doing this, and very unethical I might add.
Also, it is very curious how this particular landlord was able to break so many laws, not limited to the building code violations, plus health and fire threats.
And what part of the island did this occur? can't authorities keep track of what property owners are renting out? because it's not a very good reflection on local government, not to investigate this type of conduct.
In other words, we pay our property taxes and keep our yards clean, yet someone hidden from view can do whatever they want.

Slumlords are not the image we want for Hawaii, and formal complaints should be made when witnessing this form of injustice, instead of just poking fun, and letting it be denied, as many of the posters do.
If we all pretend it's not there. It could get worse, soon thousands will post complaints.

Lets join forces as responsible landlords and report those bad apples, who give all the rest of who are honest bad names.
Kapuna

Honolulu, HI

#26 Oct 2, 2011
Melvin Belli wrote:
<quoted text>EXHIBIT A, ACTUAL QUOTES FROM THE STORY:
They would have been getting a payment this month, I had two new job opportunities and we were getting a loan to make a substantial payment. Dianne said she would talk to the owners but instead betrayed us like a snake, all over a place that had been vacant for at least a year before we had moved in.
Dianne had ask if I was at home now and quickly put me on hold, next the Sheriff appeared at our gate. We were told to get our belongings and clear out within 20 minutes, I was in complete shock.
Exhibit B: After contacting property management regarding this matter, we were then informed that there was no need to appear in court now, so we never even saw a judge to have an understanding of the process.
It is also interesting that the court date was a different date from what the sheriff had originally, I'm wondering if there was a reason for this.
Exhibit C: Again there was no warning to vacate the premises, not even the common human decency of 24 to 72 hours to pack and leave.
At the time the sheriff gave the 20 minute warning, the property management company had already preselected a moving company, maybe they are related or something, but they knew dam well we didn't have any money to pay them because Dianne was asking me on the phone the same day about how much I could pay towards the rent that same day, and if we had given them a nice chunk of money, I'm assuming that we were we going to get the boot anyway? YES THAT WAS THE PLAN.
----------
Nalogirl, these people were victims of fraudulent landlords. Cases like these are swept under the rug, because they are not brought into a courtroom. Instead the landlords use the court system, intimidation, plus their power and influence and money, to persuade
the eviction process to be carried out.
The judges and sheriffs that carry out the orders, are never informed of any wrong doing by the landlords themselves.
Since the tenants are not represented by an attorney, and there is no formal investigation into the matters, the landlords get away with murder.
Just read that story again and count how many injustices as well as building code violations were involved.
These people were exposed to all kinds of health hazards and dangers.
Do you think for one minute that the victims were on the telephone because they were hiding from the Sheriff?
It's more likely that they were on the phone because they were given false promises to stay on the property, that's why they were there the last minute, and that's why they most likely believed that there would be some kind of friendly solution for both the landlord and the tenant.
What we have here, is abuse and off the record perjury by charlatan landlords.
It sounds like the intention of the landlord, was for the tenant not to appear in court, remember in the story, there were also two conflicting court dates presented to the tenants.
I don't know the reason for this, or if it was meant to confuse the tenants, but this does stink of foul play.
This 20 minute eviction thing, is the first time I've heard of it.

Normally an actual door posting to vacate the premises in 5 days is the standard, and if there wasn't a verbal understanding to leave, then that in itself constitutes fraud by the landlord.

It is very interesting that there was a lot of last minute distress, and a phone conversation that concluded with the sheriff arriving.
The story suggest that the tenants were being comforted up until the last minutes, the intent by the landlord is highly suspicious, and the method resulted in the tenants losing all of their worldly possessions as well as precious pets.

This appears to have a selfish motive for the hasty shove from the premises. If this is how people are conducting business in our community, then this will ultimately lead to an invitation for public outcry in the future.
Kapuna

Honolulu, HI

#27 Oct 2, 2011
nalogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
As a property manager I find it hard to believe that the courts let this slide. To the contrary,the courts are notorious for siding with the tenant. I have had tenants owing months of back rent,
EXHIBT A: they were working out a payment plan (landlords are not loan companies), sounds like they were way back in their rent.
EXHIBIT B: The reason why they didn't need to go to court was probably because the landlord already got a judgement six months ago (did they miss the initial court date?)
EXHIBT C: 20 min. to move, come on, they were aware of court proceedings 6 months prior
Also, if the place was unihabitable why did they rent it in the first place?!.
It sound like they must have paid something, to be there for 6 months, normally 3 to 4 months is tops.

It appears that there would have been some kind of payment made, otherwise they couldn't possibly be there for that many months.

It appears there could have been some double dealings, in other words, they get behind the first time, but then they catch up, then they get behind the second time. But instead of being able to catch up, they are asked to pay the entire arrearage amount at the time of the 20 minute eviction.

The landlord loots what the tenant leaves behind as part of the payment, the tenant also has to except the substandard living conditions when they were living there, since they were probably desperate, then they can never get money to move from the beginning, that's my guess anyways, what do you think of that idea?
liberals are fools

Kaneohe, HI

#28 Oct 2, 2011
Kapuna wrote:
<quoted text>
The landlord loots what the tenant leaves behind as part of the payment,
Yeah, landlords want your stale half-eaten toast, the shitty diapers, the dead cats, the broken toys, and all the other treasures left behind by deadbeats. We put it all on E-bay, pool the millions of dollars we make from it, and have a big ol ratfuck party in Jamaica three times a year, all on your security deposits. We don't have any laws to obey, we just do whatever we like. The best thing I ever found was an ounce of heroin along with a handful of needles in a rental I had just purchased. A few days later a Mexican came back looking for it, machete in hand. Only my teenage son was home, but he managed to call the cops before having to shotgun the greasy prick. Yeah, tenants are a lot of fun. We love you all.
Cameron

Mililani, HI

#29 Oct 2, 2011
liberals are fools wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, landlords want your stale half-eaten toast, the shitty diapers, the dead cats, the broken toys, and all the other treasures left behind by deadbeats. We put it all on E-bay, pool the millions of dollars we make from it, and have a big ol ratfuck party in Jamaica three times a year, all on your security deposits. We don't have any laws to obey, we just do whatever we like. The best thing I ever found was an ounce of heroin along with a handful of needles in a rental I had just purchased. A few days later a Mexican came back looking for it, machete in hand. Only my teenage son was home, but he managed to call the cops before having to shotgun the greasy prick. Yeah, tenants are a lot of fun. We love you all.
Ho BOY Balls 1 ounce of HERION is worth $100,000 on the streets and if this drug dealers really wanted it he would have KILLED for it. This story is just another madeup pathelogical LIE by Joe BALS the LIAR. The Waianae community really needs help in getting rid of a SOB like you. You are a 2 faced GOSSIPING male beecth that only brings misery to the lives of this small local town. Every week you posts a story that many find HARD to BELIEVE.
liberals are fools

Kaneohe, HI

#30 Oct 2, 2011
Cameron wrote:
<quoted text> Every week you posts a story that many find HARD to BELIEVE.
They can believe it or not believe it, doesn't matter to me one bit, but it's the truth and you can't change it. People like you grow up with a third-story lanai as your playground, with your mommy sheltering you, wiping you shut-in asz and your knowledge of the world is what you saw on the Partridge Family or what people in your group therapy have told you. I've been on my own since two weeks after my fourteenth birthday and have experienced the real world, both good and bad. So Harry, we've once again reached the point where i tell you to BIOYA.
oahu

Haleiwa, HI

#31 Oct 2, 2011
liberals are fools wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, landlords want your stale half-eaten toast, the shitty diapers, the dead cats, the broken toys, and all the other treasures left behind by deadbeats. We put it all on E-bay, pool the millions of dollars we make from it, and have a big ol ratfuck party in Jamaica three times a year, all on your security deposits. We don't have any laws to obey, we just do whatever we like. The best thing I ever found was an ounce of heroin along with a handful of needles in a rental I had just purchased. A few days later a Mexican came back looking for it, machete in hand. Only my teenage son was home, but he managed to call the cops before having to shotgun the greasy prick. Yeah, tenants are a lot of fun. We love you all.
Balls why does this supposed fantasy tenant of yours happen to be a Mexican, it seems a few post ago he was a Filipino, this only proves everyones point that you are dumbass stupid stinky smelly redneck racist that needs to be deported back to your Mangyland.
oahu

Haleiwa, HI

#32 Oct 2, 2011
liberals are fools wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, landlords want your stale half-eaten toast, the shitty diapers, the dead cats, the broken toys, and all the other treasures left behind by deadbeats. We put it all on E-bay, pool the millions of dollars we make from it, and have a big ol ratfuck party in Jamaica three times a year, all on your security deposits. We don't have any laws to obey, we just do whatever we like. The best thing I ever found was an ounce of heroin along with a handful of needles in a rental I had just purchased. A few days later a Mexican came back looking for it, machete in hand. Only my teenage son was home, but he managed to call the cops before having to shotgun the greasy prick. Yeah, tenants are a lot of fun. We love you all.
Balls once again this proves you are a racist, you referred to this fantasy tenant of yours as a greaser, I hope a Mexican reads this and kicks your looser smelly azz.
Hoku

Honolulu, HI

#33 Oct 2, 2011
Waianae person, you just go blah blah blah, ranting and raving.
These posters have some valid point between them, no matter what side of the argument they are on.

You on the other hand, have nothing to offer to the conversation.
Control your gutter scenarios, because nobody is interested.

In other words, if you can't say anything to benefit the conversation and the topic, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#35 Oct 2, 2011
liberals are fools wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, landlords want your stale half-eaten toast, the shitty diapers, the dead cats, the broken toys, and all the other treasures left behind by deadbeats. We put it all on E-bay, pool the millions of dollars we make from it, and have a big ol ratfuck party in Jamaica three times a year, all on your security deposits. We don't have any laws to obey, we just do whatever we like. The best thing I ever found was an ounce of heroin along with a handful of needles in a rental I had just purchased. A few days later a Mexican came back looking for it, machete in hand. Only my teenage son was home, but he managed to call the cops before having to shotgun the greasy prick. Yeah, tenants are a lot of fun. We love you all.
Miles of used carpet in the yards, framed pictures of JESUS as they are church people. If used carpet could be recycled I would be wealthy (but please not Jamaica, Bahamas is better).

One of the strangest (which has not happened to me) is holes in the middle of the living room floor in order to cook inside.

I have had to rescue nice dogs which they LOVEDLOVEDLOVED but were left behind and covered with flies and almost dead when I found them and cared for them.
Numerous live cats which seem to give birth monthly.

Door frames smached and doors destroyed from kicking in door to get to woman of the house and kick her.

Appliances stolen but that is ok were so filthy I would have had to pay to haul them away.

But eventually they have to use me for a reference, truth hurts. ha ha ha ha ha
liberals are fools

Kaneohe, HI

#36 Oct 2, 2011
oahu wrote:
<quoted text>
Balls why does this supposed fantasy tenant of yours happen to be a Mexican, it seems a few post ago he was a Filipino, this only proves everyones point that you are dumbass stupid stinky smelly redneck racist that needs to be deported back to your Mangyland.


Ok, just for you, but don't tell anyone else. The old tenant was Mexican/fake Hawaiin, the one that lived there when I bought the house from his landlord. My purchase of the place was contingent on the landlord getting rid of the existing riff-raff tenants, but rats like to return to the nest. Got it? Clear enough for you? You know, when you go off on a rant not having the facts, you look like more of an ass. As far as the heroin goes, I flushed it down the toilet and enjoyed doing it. I thought there may be a fuss about it, that's why I kept a loaded shotgun handy the first couple of weeks while we cleaned and repaired the damages, which were extensive. When the "incident" happened I was at Pearl Harbor, but my son handled "Machete Man" perfectly. He told Pedro that as long as he stayed outside the door, he wouldn't be blown in half. Worked out just as planned. I overhauled the place and and everyone except Pedro is happy, ok?
Lolo, after the Mexes/fake Hawaiians were gone, it was sixteen dumptruck loads of their shyt that went to the landfill. The agent was so pissed that he paid for it out of his own pocket. The deadbeats probably told their friends that we got rich selling their stuff, just like the deadbeats on this thread are saying. What a bunch of loosers, eh?
oahu

Haleiwa, HI

#37 Oct 2, 2011
liberals are fools wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, just for you, but don't tell anyone else. The old tenant was Mexican/fake Hawaiin, the one that lived there when I bought the house from his landlord. My purchase of the place was contingent on the landlord getting rid of the existing riff-raff tenants, but rats like to return to the nest. Got it? Clear enough for you? You know, when you go off on a rant not having the facts, you look like more of an ass. As far as the heroin goes, I flushed it down the toilet and enjoyed doing it. I thought there may be a fuss about it, that's why I kept a loaded shotgun handy the first couple of weeks while we cleaned and repaired the damages, which were extensive. When the "incident" happened I was at Pearl Harbor, but my son handled "Machete Man" perfectly. He told Pedro that as long as he stayed outside the door, he wouldn't be blown in half. Worked out just as planned. I overhauled the place and and everyone except Pedro is happy, ok?
Lolo, after the Mexes/fake Hawaiians were gone, it was sixteen dumptruck loads of their shyt that went to the landfill. The agent was so pissed that he paid for it out of his own pocket. The deadbeats probably told their friends that we got rich selling their stuff, just like the deadbeats on this thread are saying. What a bunch of loosers, eh?
Balls 16 dump truck loads is definitely a stretch of the imagination, what was he living in a 16 room mansion.
liberals are fools

Kaneohe, HI

#38 Oct 2, 2011
oahu wrote:
<quoted text>
Balls 16 dump truck loads is definitely a stretch of the imagination, what was he living in a 16 room mansion.
Not all all. Four bedroom home with attached apartment. May have been a one-ton dump, I wasn't there to see it. But I did see the bill and it read 16 trips. I do know there were two cars discovered in the front yard buried under the trash, and there were tons of washers, dryers, other appliances and water heaters both in the front yard and the back yard. The side of the lot was at least four foot thick with garbage for at least six foot wide and sixty feet long. It took two weeks to haul it all off. I lucked out because the place was so bad no-one had even looked at it for over a year. The realtors were scared to enter the gate. It was the ultimate fixer-upper and I just low-balled the hell out of the price and it worked. Within a year it's value had risen over one hundred thousand. Under all that rubbish was actually a very nice home. I still own it and hopefully my kids will want to live there when they grow up, or continue to lease it out for income. BTW, the owner tried to sue me after he saw the place all cleaned up, wanted eighty grand more, but he got nowhere with that shyt. I even paid him a visit one night a couple weeks later with my tow-truck. Dropped a car full of biting ant colonies upside down in his driveway. See, pull your head from your ass, listen to me and I'll learn ya sumpthin.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#39 Oct 3, 2011
Slumlords Gone Wild wrote:
http://www.complaintsboard.com /?search=lani+properties&e verything=Everything
http://www.ripoffreport.com/homeless-shelters...
The first is coming up to pay your rent. Many more families will be kicked out onto the beaches and streets. Here's a count down list to protect yourself.
1. Never assume that a slumlord will negotiate your back rent, they don't really care, you most likely will be kicked out faster than grease lightning.
2. Never believe a slumlord when they say they will call you back to see what they can work out. Chances are the sheriff is on his way to announce the 20 minute eviction.
3. Don't be comforted by the fact that you could be getting a loan or other source of income soon to pay your rent, slumlords don't care, they want money now.
4. Make sure you have all of your valuables in a safe storage facility, or some other safe haven off of the property.
Once the 20 minute eviction is announced at the door, everything will be looted by the slumlords crew, anything they can't use will be thrown out.
5. If you have pets and have no place to take them, be sure to run adds on craiglist for adoption.
The Humane society will only pick up your pets the next day after you make the call. You won't be able to return to the property the next day, instead you will be threatened with trespassing and jail.
6. Don't assume that an eviction notice will be posted on your door, or that you will be told verbally that you'll have 3 or 5 days to vacate the premises.
7. Make sure that you keep details of who said what after being evicted, especially if you were tricked or lied to.
8. Be sure to post your experience on blogs to warn others, and to save them hardships.
9. Always do your research before renting. Find out
what the neighbors are saying, do search engine checks, be sure to look at consumer complaints sites.
10. If you are moving anyways and not being evicted,never expect to get your security deposit back, even after cleaning the entire place.
Our research has discovered that 67% of tenants in Hawaii don't get that back. If you do get it back, consider it lucky.
Everyone is so disturbed about this after reading about lani properties. It's become the talk of the town. They did this before Christmas? what a shame. It must have been a nightmare.
Ron Paul Suporter

Honolulu, HI

#40 Oct 3, 2011
Actual quote from a mainland poster:

"With Forest City in Hawaii, y'all clearly have a slumlord problem."

So who is Forest City, well you are about to find out.

http://www.topix.com/forum/business/real-esta...
Ron Paul Suporter

Honolulu, HI

#41 Oct 3, 2011
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is so disturbed about this after reading about lani properties. It's become the talk of the town. They did this before Christmas? what a shame. It must have been a nightmare.
Don't let it get to you, the case builders are in the woodwork, it's only a matter of time before somebody makes a mistake and it exposes this kind of bad rental practice.
Ron Paul Suporter

Honolulu, HI

#42 Oct 3, 2011
Slumlords Gone Wild wrote:
http://www.complaintsboard.com /?search=lani+properties&e verything=Everything
http://www.ripoffreport.com/homeless-shelters...
The first is coming up to pay your rent. Many more families will be kicked out onto the beaches and streets. Here's a count down list to protect yourself.
1. Never assume that a slumlord will negotiate your back rent, they don't really care, you most likely will be kicked out faster than grease lightning.
2. Never believe a slumlord when they say they will call you back to see what they can work out. Chances are the sheriff is on his way to announce the 20 minute eviction.
3. Don't be comforted by the fact that you could be getting a loan or other source of income soon to pay your rent, slumlords don't care, they want money now.
4. Make sure you have all of your valuables in a safe storage facility, or some other safe haven off of the property.
Once the 20 minute eviction is announced at the door, everything will be looted by the slumlords crew, anything they can't use will be thrown out.
5. If you have pets and have no place to take them, be sure to run adds on craiglist for adoption.
The Humane society will only pick up your pets the next day after you make the call. You won't be able to return to the property the next day, instead you will be threatened with trespassing and jail.
6. Don't assume that an eviction notice will be posted on your door, or that you will be told verbally that you'll have 3 or 5 days to vacate the premises.
7. Make sure that you keep details of who said what after being evicted, especially if you were tricked or lied to.
8. Be sure to post your experience on blogs to warn others, and to save them hardships.
9. Always do your research before renting. Find out
what the neighbors are saying, do search engine checks, be sure to look at consumer complaints sites.
10. If you are moving anyways and not being evicted,never expect to get your security deposit back, even after cleaning the entire place.
Our research has discovered that 67% of tenants in Hawaii don't get that back. If you do get it back, consider it lucky.
He's making his list, he's checking it twice, he's gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Waikiki resident

Mililani, HI

#43 Oct 3, 2011
liberals are fools wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, just for you, but don't tell anyone else. The old tenant was Mexican/fake Hawaiin, the one that lived there when I bought the house from his landlord. My purchase of the place was contingent on the landlord getting rid of the existing riff-raff tenants, but rats like to return to the nest. Got it? Clear enough for you? You know, when you go off on a rant not having the facts, you look like more of an ass. As far as the heroin goes, I flushed it down the toilet and enjoyed doing it. I thought there may be a fuss about it, that's why I kept a loaded shotgun handy the first couple of weeks while we cleaned and repaired the damages, which were extensive. When the "incident" happened I was at Pearl Harbor, but my son handled "Machete Man" perfectly. He told Pedro that as long as he stayed outside the door, he wouldn't be blown in half. Worked out just as planned. I overhauled the place and and everyone except Pedro is happy, ok?
Lolo, after the Mexes/fake Hawaiians were gone, it was sixteen dumptruck loads of their shyt that went to the landfill. The agent was so pissed that he paid for it out of his own pocket. The deadbeats probably told their friends that we got rich selling their stuff, just like the deadbeats on this thread are saying. What a bunch of loosers, eh?
Why would a person like you posts so many exaggerated comments? Is Joe BALLS self esteem so low that you have to makeup such unbelievable stories? The readers use common sense when rating such stories as TRUE or UNTRUE. If a person has a history of unreal circumstance ONLY happening to that person something is WRONG. With such a amall island your FANTASTIC stories should be HEADLINE news in the StarAdvertiser. Balls not one of them ever is so its apparently TRUE that you are a LOW SELF ESTEEM pathelogical LIAR. You should change your name to Joe DIRT not Joe BALLS since all of your comments have a aire of madeup HOLLYWOOD gossiping DIRT plastered all over it. Get some HELP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jane Fonda, Looking great and strong at 80 2 hr Joe Balls 6
Wut Da Fuh? (May '17) 2 hr Joe Balls 74
News Expired safety sticker can be grounds for tow -... (Oct '09) 2 hr Joe Balls 37
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 8 hr Too Bad 634
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 11 hr Leeward Outlier 2,888
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 934
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 14 hr Princess Hey 1,030

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipio Mortgages