Honolulu has sixth-strongest local ec...

Honolulu has sixth-strongest local economy in the United States

There are 6 comments on the Business Journal story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Honolulu has sixth-strongest local economy in the United States. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Honolulu has the sixth-strongest local economy in the country, according to the On Numbers Economic Index , which offers a monthly snapshot of the economic health of 102 major markets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#1 Mar 30, 2013
If Hawaii has the sixth 'strongest' economy then that just shows how fcked up our national economy really is.

Hawaii??

Sixth??

Really???

WOW, were fcked
American Infidels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Mar 30, 2013
That's my little Infidel turning everything into a negative. No more mama's milk for you!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 30, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
If Hawaii has the sixth 'strongest' economy then that just shows how fcked up our national economy really is.
Hawaii??
Sixth??
Really???
WOW, were fcked
They are touting the train as the reason because we're wasting billions of dollars on making a few connected people super-rich.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 30, 2013
And condos. Little boxes for little people. Concrete for everyone! The are warehousing people and calling it progress, LOL. Ever see the movie "1984?" It's thirty years too late, but it's coming. Independent though will not be tolerated.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Put down the pipe before you type.
Francine

Mililani, HI

#6 Mar 30, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Hawaii??
Sixth??
Really???
WOW, were fcked
Is there anything but a mans penis that will make you happy? I mean you must be the saddest piece of human sh!t living in Hawaii. Your always crying and complaining about everything under the sun. The only thing that makes you happy is when your playing with someone's BALLS. When god created you he created a sobbing, crying, crybaby homo that will never grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 4 hr Jack 707
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr Jack 3,339
Joe Balls Eats a Puffer Fish & then Rides the Rail (May '12) 7 hr Francine 68
Trump or Hillary 9 hr District 1 201
Imua Rail?? (May '12) 17 hr District 1 516
OBAMA HATERS You Wasted A Decade of YOUR LIFE (Aug '15) 17 hr District 1 20
News Police arrest city employee in transgender sexu... 18 hr Karmel 1

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance