2 chains limit bulk rice purchases

2 chains limit bulk rice purchases

There are 4 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 24, 2008, titled 2 chains limit bulk rice purchases. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The two biggest U.S. warehouse retail chains are limiting how much customers can buy of some types of rice because of what Sam's Club, a division of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

ravi

New Delhi, India

#1 Jul 30, 2008
hi
brandy t

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 2, 2014
High love of my life but we in their in next week I called you this morning but it was difficult getting through I wrote you mother and she might take the girls eve Missy was at me about that I told her we still at each other with the voodowewow liviving okay I love you yeas I rember early this morning when you came through and now I'm 24on243095youheard just me on weekend drunk in love I voiseded it now and you woke me up with the light swech on an off but on I luv you shawbowing

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#3 Nov 2, 2014
WTF??
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#4 Nov 2, 2014
Please read the article, folks. Rice consumption is the reason we lead the world in Diabetes. Hawaiians eat it by the shovelfuls at every meal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Obama 2 hr Go Blue Forever 144
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,585
Remembering Hawaii in the50's & 60's (Mar '08) Mon Harry 676
Yuk yuk yuk yuk (Apr '15) Mon ZZZzz4 46
News Suit filed over notorious beating (Mar '08) Sun Jomothasass 117
football sheets? Sun Joe Balls 2
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Sep 24 Musikologist 19

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance