Why are Hawaii people so stupid?
Laura

Kaneohe, HI

#504 Jun 15, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Neil is going to cake walk back to Washington Place in 2014.
There is no New Day in Hawaii. It will be four more years of SOS.
Democrats will continue to have a strangle hold on politics, and continue to fight amongst themselves divvying up the graft and covering up the corruption. The Old Boys will laugh all the way to the bank.
He just appointed the former woman who was director of the Office of Environmental Quality Control under Linda Lingle, who blindly (?) advised the Department of Transportation in 2006 to exempt the Superferry from an Environmental assessment. Some punishment for an incompetent and dumb manager! Promote them back to their old position to screw the State over. What's next? The Thirty-Meter Telescope fiasco?
Biatch Slappo

United States

#505 Jun 15, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
He just appointed the former woman who was director of the Office of Environmental Quality Control under Linda Lingle, who blindly (?) advised the Department of Transportation in 2006 to exempt the Superferry from an Environmental assessment. Some punishment for an incompetent and dumb manager! Promote them back to their old position to screw the State over. What's next? The Thirty-Meter Telescope fiasco?
Power corrupts.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#506 Jun 16, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole Democratic Party shibai about blaming Lingle for the Suffer Faery is just so dishonest and anti-truth.
Democrats lie to the constituency who they supposedly work for to retain power over them as Sheeple.
I didn't care for Lingle much of the time she was in office, but I know she tried mightily to work across the aisle but kept getting burned by partisan politicos.
I think that partisan politics will always enslave Hawaii, and no one will hold Democrats accountable.
Ultimately, it's because Hawaii people are too stupid to reject the political monopoly.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#507 Jun 16, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>The whole Democratic Party shibai about blaming Lingle for the Suffer Faery is just so dishonest and anti-truth.
Democrats lie to the constituency who they supposedly work for to retain power over them as Sheeple.
I didn't care for Lingle much of the time she was in office, but I know she tried mightily to work across the aisle but kept getting burned by partisan politicos.
I think that partisan politics will always enslave Hawaii, and no one will hold Democrats accountable.
Ultimately, it's because Hawaii people are too stupid to reject the political monopoly.
Hawaiian people plenty stupid.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#508 Jun 16, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>The whole Democratic Party shibai about blaming Lingle for the Suffer Faery is just so dishonest and anti-truth.
And for you...Hawaiian people plenny stupid.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#509 Jun 16, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
And for you...Hawaiian people plenny stupid.
Yes, we are. So be sure to stay far, far away.
The dumbest part of Arizona is much better than the smartest part of Hawaii.
We SO need your opinions to make life better here.
Also, I'm so glad you clarified by posting a translation. As an afterthought. Because you thought about it. After you pressed "Post Comment." Already.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510 Jun 16, 2013
Proof of just the opposite....a person from Hawaii, is currently our President.....

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#511 Jun 16, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that partisan politics will always enslave Hawaii, and no

I met her once, and didn't think much of her either. I thought, "Couldn't we run someone else besides this New York Jew? The entire island will be a ghetto." Just a feeling that I had.
Better than you

Honolulu, HI

#512 Jun 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Proof of just the opposite....a person from Hawaii, is currently our President.....
He was educated in America, not Hawaii.

He didnt go to HEALD to 'get staahted in da cahreah'
District 1

Mesa, AZ

#513 Jun 18, 2013
Better than you wrote:
<quoted text>
He was educated in America, not Hawaii.
He didnt go to HEALD to 'get staahted in da cahreah'
Why pa Hawaii is America. Who?
District 1

Mililani, HI

#514 Jun 18, 2013
The Phoenix AZZ adopts yet another handle.
Better than you

Phoenix, AZ

#515 Jun 18, 2013
Your new homework assignment
is to keep track
so the vandals
don't steal the handle.
DA Slippah

Mililani, HI

#516 Jun 18, 2013
Bye the way *Splat*.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#517 Jun 19, 2013
Scottsdale AZZ and Phoenix AZZ appear to be great places to do time.
Scotty Phoenix

United States

#518 Jun 19, 2013
Stupidity is not absolute, relative.
Joe Balls

Kaneohe, HI

#519 Jun 19, 2013
Scotty Phoenix wrote:
Stupidity is not absolute, relative.
Didn't Einstein call that the theory of relativity?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#520 Jun 19, 2013
District 1 wrote:
The Phoenix AZZ adopts yet another handle.
Because he has nothing to say on his own.
Stupid Idiot

Kihei, HI

#521 Jun 23, 2013
Hawaiians are dumb because they are all inbred.

True story, look it up.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#522 Jun 23, 2013
Stupid Idiot wrote:
Hawaiians are dumb because they are all inbred.
True story, look it up.
Honestly, when I saw your handle, I thought it would be another gem from Scottsdale, AZZ.

Instead you are from this neck of the woods.

Why so racist against Hawaiians?
TruthSpit

Honolulu, HI

#523 Jun 25, 2013
Here is my observation on why "Hawaiians" are stupid:

1. they are being educated in American Public Schools, the worst in the world.

2. They are racist. Some of the most ignorant and racist people I have ever met are from Hawaii. They're so stupid that they are racist against people like themselves. "Immigrants against Immigrants" (just face it, there are no pure Hawaiians anymore, everyone in Hawaii is a descendent of an immigrant)

3. Majority of the people being mistaken for Hawaiian are actually not. They are Korean, Filipino, Japanese, Chinese, Samoan, etc. Most of these people are pretty racist, so they come off as stupid.

4. Not all are stupid and mean tho. There are a lot who are very intelligent and kind, but it is hidden behind dreads and shakas. You might not know it, but many of those guys and gals that you've seen wearing slippers, aloha print shirts and surf shorts are actually influential business people, scientists, millionaires and (from personal experience) Entrepreneurs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,940
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 2 hr Princess Hey 245
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 195
News Hawaii musician charged in ice bust (Mar '08) 3 hr Snore 4 171
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) 5 hr Yuck 284
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... 5 hr Barf Bird 4 7
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 8 hr moonchild 625

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance