Next Last
District 1

Mililani, HI

#1 Jun 14, 2013
JRB

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 14, 2013
rice eater:
A Western man with a fetish for Asian women.... 1. rice eater A Western man with a fetish for Asian women. "That guy only dates Japanese girls."
Francine

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2013
JRB wrote:
rice eater:
A Western man with a fetish for Asian women.... 1. rice eater A Western man with a fetish for Asian women. "That guy only dates Japanese girls."
Eat me.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#4 Jun 14, 2013
JRB wrote:
rice eater:
Yeah. Eat her.
mad hatter

Santa Ana, CA

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Great news and great odds for the white man. The girls enjoy shopping for the bigger package. More bang for the buck.
mad hatter

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Jun 14, 2013
The Asian girls are more educated than the Hawaiian girls. Also easier to lift into the back of my van.
mad hatter

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Jun 14, 2013
Asians plenny good.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Did they consider that many white people don't put "white" on surveys anymore? We put "other" so that we aren't discriminated against. That's how my son got his college paid for, LOL, he even got some funding from the United Negro College Fund. That was a HOOT! We're white, we're not stupid.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Lots of diabetes comes with all that rice. Worse thing that ever hit Hawaii, Hawaiians cannot metabolize rice like orientals. Too bad, so sad.
Hyena 4

New York, NY

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat me.
*splat*
Auntie

Mililani, HI

#11 Jun 14, 2013
*Kabong*
Dee

Kaneohe, HI

#12 Jun 15, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat me.
Go to confession, you evil slut.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#13 Jun 15, 2013
mad hatter wrote:
Great news and great odds for the white man. The girls enjoy shopping for the bigger package. More bang for the buck.
Also, great odds for the brown man coz white girls enjoy the bigger package too?
Poor Hawaii asian boys. All they have to offer is superior intellect and money.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#14 Jun 15, 2013
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to confession, you evil slut.
Sluts bring joy. How can that be evil?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Jun 15, 2013
.......poor smart asian boys spend money on sluts for joy..........
District 1

Mililani, HI

#16 Jun 16, 2013
Guru wrote:
.......poor smart asian boys spend money on sluts for joy..........
...of which you appear to have "first hand" knowledge.
CheeseUs

Honolulu, HI

#17 Jun 16, 2013
Yep they take the white man for his money and then give's it to her black boy friend!(Bigger package)
mad hatter

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jun 17, 2013
Splatter
Francine

Mililani, HI

#19 Jun 18, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Did they consider that many white people don't put "white" on surveys anymore? We put "other" so that we aren't discriminated against. That's how my son got his college paid for, LOL, he even got some funding from the United Negro College Fund. That was a HOOT! We're white, we're not stupid.
Dumb Haole. Why don't you tell the truth for once in your sordid life. Your son got a United Negro loan cause he is part BLACK. Most Haoles are part Black from forcible raping Black slaves for so many years. How do we know this? Haoles that have a urge to dance but cannot, and most are pathological liars just like you. Hahaha you are probably related to Obama.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#20 Jun 18, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Your son is a chip off old liar daddy dumbazz Balls. Like father like son a pathetic liar,scammer, and giant azzhole. Do you really think the people in charge would not check his ethnicity? You are white and very stupid. How sad for Balls junior stuck with a lowlife dad that failed 100% to help his own child. It is a horrible fact that he was born with fckdup white genes to scam Black people because of JBalls senior failures as a whiteman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump or Hillary 33 min Jack 164
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 35 min Jack 696
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 38 min Jack 3,306
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 1 hr District 1 783
Imua Rail?? (May '12) 2 hr District 1 515
Benghazi Gate (Jan '13) 6 hr District 1 35
Waianae Joe Balls Is the lone voice from the We... 6 hr District 1 29

Waipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance