Suspect sought following robbery at Mililani bank

Aug 10, 2012 Full story: The Honolulu Advertiser 14

CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department are asking for the public's help in finding a man who robbed the American Savings Bank branch at 95-211 Kipapa Drive this morning.

Full Story
Thug hater

Honolulu, HI

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Turn yourself in, coward punk thug.
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Ever occur to you that the robber is a woman?
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Hmmmmmm wonder where lolo was when this happened? Mitt picked Paul Ryan because he filed taxes every year for the last 10. JB was excused from jury duty because of mental illness and affiliation to the KKK.
leeward notso lolo

Honolulu, HI

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Hmmmmmm wonder where lolo was when this happened? Mitt picked Paul Ryan because he filed taxes every year for the last 10. JB was excused from jury duty because of mental illness and affiliation to the KKK.
You're up at 2 am worrying about this?

I do not go to Mililani. Or American S & L.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#5 Aug 11, 2012
leeward notso lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're up at 2 am worrying about this?
I do not go to Mililani. Or American S & L.
So what bytch? Mind your own fcking business.Since when is it a crime to wake early and posts a comment? You transplanted birthers(old cougar manwomen) sure have your noses up peoples azzes trying to see if it time to suk suk.
leeward notso lolo

Honolulu, HI

#6 Aug 11, 2012
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>So what bytch? Mind your own fcking business.Since when is it a crime to wake early and posts a comment? You transplanted birthers(old cougar manwomen) sure have your noses up peoples azzes trying to see if it time to suk suk.
You make it my business when you post using a name I have used for years.
But everybody here knows I do not spew filth like you, THE SOCKO LITTLE GUY SNEAKING IN MOMMYS ROOM TO USE HER PC.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#7 Aug 11, 2012
leeward notso lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it my business when you post using a name I have used for years.
But everybody here knows I do not spew filth like you, THE SOCKO LITTLE GUY SNEAKING IN MOMMYS ROOM TO USE HER PC.
Who said it your name bytch? As usual you comments reflect what racist BS you transplanted mainlanders are known for. You steal from others and then claim it was yours. Kiss my tita okole you old cougar.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>Who said it your name bytch? As usual you comments reflect what racist BS you transplanted mainlanders are known for. You steal from others and then claim it was yours. Kiss my tita okole you old cougar.
Hey azzhole, bully is waiting for you to rub his little pud and balls you sick homo.....
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#9 Aug 11, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzhole, bully is waiting for you to rub his little pud and balls you sick homo.....
Geez Jack you to late practiced that procedure. Bully is the huge dude we have a ongoing fund raiser for. Yes we are sending him to Arizona to teach you how to remove size 20 foots from your azz. He is a local expert on fixing azzhole freaks like you that have horrible azz fetishes. Stand by fa@@ot we need a few more bucks.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Aug 12, 2012
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>Geez Jack you to late practiced that procedure. Bully is the huge dude we have a ongoing fund raiser for. Yes we are sending him to Arizona to teach you how to remove size 20 foots from your azz. He is a local expert on fixing azzhole freaks like you that have horrible azz fetishes. Stand by fa@@ot we need a few more bucks.
Hey idiot bully is afraid to come to Arizona.....he's nothing but a little weasel like you that's why you 2 fruits get in on in bed together you sick fa ggots.....
Miss Stuff

Waianae, HI

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>Who said it your name bytch? As usual you comments reflect what racist BS you transplanted mainlanders are known for. You steal from others and then claim it was yours. Kiss my tita okole you old cougar.
Yes...and you will use that excuse on anything until it runs out you swayback third world escapee from an aboriginal center.
Mystery visitor

Honolulu, HI

#12 Aug 12, 2012
Miss Stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...and you will use that excuse on anything until it runs out you swayback third world escapee from an aboriginal center.
Look outside Balls.
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#13 Aug 13, 2012
Mystery visitor wrote:
<quoted text>Look outside Balls.
What is he supposed to be looking at?
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Thug hater wrote:
Turn yourself in, coward punk thug.
Saw the picture....and wouldn't have it as a barnyard animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipio Acres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Dec 9 Joe Balls 565
Popeyes opening sixth Hawaii location next month Dec 7 Joe Balls 12
Mayor Caldwell signs Expansion of 'Sit-Lie' Bill Dec 2 Joe Balls 2
Hawaiian motorcycle clubs (Mar '10) Nov 29 jenni 7
Stolen Hawaii Red Cross truck found on Oahu Nov '14 I See a Haole 8
!!!A Huge Breakout of Micronesian Talent Set to... Nov '14 Micro_Stompa 1
2 chains limit bulk rice purchases (Jul '08) Nov '14 Joe Balls 4
Waipio Acres Dating
Find my Match

Waipio Acres People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waipio Acres News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipio Acres

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:37 pm PST

NBC Sports12:37PM
49ers cut Ray McDonald amid rape investigation
NFL12:38 PM
San Francisco 49ers release Ray McDonald
Bleacher Report12:53 PM
If Not Harbaugh, Who Will Be Next HC of Raiders?
Bleacher Report12:59 PM
49ers Cut DL McDonald Amid Rape Investigation
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Rivers doesn't practice, expects to play vs 49ers - NBC Sports