Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying - Hawaii News

A witness in state protective custody said he watched murder defendant Patrick W. Deguair Jr. Full Story
Wake up

Euclid, OH

#1 Oct 29, 2009
The witness (Teo)seems to be the trigger man, and with his record it's obvious that he will say and do anything to get away with murder. Why do the prosecutors trust these kind of guys? And let them get away with murder? Witness protection program means that he won't do any time and will get a new life -identity and all- just for lying on the stand. Go figger!
taxpayer

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2009
The Times Failed to mention that this POS is now in the State Witness Protection Program. His cell and adjoining bathroom is bigger than most Studio apartments. We also Pay him $500 a month so that he can buy food (and who knows what else) so that he can cook in his cell." Did I mention that while he only has Basic Cable, he does have a DVD player. He claims he was only a witness, even though he sold the murder weapon after the crime. This guy has pulled the wool over the State Prosecutors Office and as usual, we will pay for it.

He is as guilty as they come and he will Kill Again.
taxpayer

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2009
Must be jet lag,,meant the Star Bulletin, not the Times.
Kamakani Puu

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Oct 29, 2009
Its funnier when you said it was the Times LOL...Anyways why does the state prosecutors give deals to any tom dick and harry when ever there is a high profile murder case?these rats are scum!When Charlie Stevens was on trail they had scum testify that would sell there own mothers out!......Lionel Seqence murdered someone and got no time for it blaming it all on Dido Rodrigues now Dido is behind bars for the rest of his life WTF? That old fart is roaming the streets living the retired life. Kamakani Puu can name case after case like this.Some of my associates are locked up here in the mainland and Hawaii is known in the mainland jails to be rats......WTF? Hawaiians used to be known as solid.
Trash Gordon

Honolulu, HI

#5 Oct 29, 2009
Kamakani Puu wrote:
Its funnier when you said it was the Times LOL...Anyways why does the state prosecutors give deals to any tom dick and harry when ever there is a high profile murder case?these rats are scum!When Charlie Stevens was on trail they had scum testify that would sell there own mothers out!......Lionel Seqence murdered someone and got no time for it blaming it all on Dido Rodrigues now Dido is behind bars for the rest of his life ****? That old **** is roaming the streets living the retired life. Kamakani Puu can name case after case like this.Some of my associates are locked up here in the mainland and Hawaii is known in the mainland jails to be rats......**** Hawaiians used to be known as solid.
Boo hoo. Some of you get locked up is better than none of you.
okokok

Honolulu, HI

#6 Oct 29, 2009
Kamakani Puu wrote:
Its funnier when you said it was the Times LOL...Anyways why does the state prosecutors give deals to any tom dick and harry when ever there is a high profile murder case?these rats are scum!When Charlie Stevens was on trail they had scum testify that would sell there own mothers out!......Lionel Seqence murdered someone and got no time for it blaming it all on Dido Rodrigues now Dido is behind bars for the rest of his life ****? That old **** is roaming the streets living the retired life. Kamakani Puu can name case after case like this.Some of my associates are locked up here in the mainland and Hawaii is known in the mainland jails to be rats......**** Hawaiians used to be known as solid.
dey are. malu, rodney and kevin neva rat. everybody else did
noend

Kailua Kona, HI

#7 Oct 29, 2009
nobody likes a ....."RAT"....they are the scum of the EARTH
the thai kid

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Oct 29, 2009
most people looking at big jail time rat.......they try to get less of a sentence....they dont care who they inform on ....thats the way the game is played.....the cops take you down .....you rat to take someone else down so you dont have to pull alot of jail -time... the police they know all the tricks of the trade ......called a plea -bargin.....this teo he pulled a plea bargin deal to get witness protection ......im sure he sold out plenty people.....these guys should get a trail under-the rackettering act (rico.). as they execute and sell guns for criminal acts...rico act gives stiff penaltys for the crimes..... they are federal laws ....
SHAME 4 YOU

Waipahu, HI

#9 Oct 29, 2009
HE IS SAYING WHAT IT IS AND I BELEIVE HIM..CUZ I KNEW JERMAINE I ACUALLY KNEW EVERYONE BUT PAT SO PAT CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE BE SOMEONES BIOTCH IN JAIL .....
Four Dayz

Pearl City, HI

#10 Oct 29, 2009
Rat - is a criminal term used by those with criminal mentality/thinking. I am sure the family of the DEAD person is greatful for those that came forward - RAT or not.
Trash Gordon

Honolulu, HI

#11 Oct 30, 2009
SHAME 4 YOU wrote:
HE IS SAYING WHAT IT IS AND I BELEIVE HIM..CUZ I KNEW JERMAINE I ACUALLY KNEW EVERYONE BUT PAT SO PAT CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE BE SOMEONES BIOTCH IN JAIL .....
Sounds like you'll be next in line for that activity.
Kamakani Puu

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Nov 9, 2009
Trash Gordon wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo. Some of you get locked up is better than none of you.
Trash what are you neighborhood watch?...But what the Government/state dont understand is after you put a guy like Charlie Stevens away there is a thousand wanna bees that all wanna to step up sell dope etc.
Kamakani Puu

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Nov 9, 2009
okokok wrote:
<quoted text>
dey are. malu, rodney and kevin neva rat. everybody else did
Yes thats another case that i was gonna say high profile FBI gave sweet heart deals to these scum bags.Yes we all know who was the biggest flake in that case.well actually there was a few of them all criminals but lets erase there records and put away some solid braddahs.
vahine

Park River, ND

#14 Dec 1, 2009
the thai kid wrote:
most people looking at big jail time rat.......they try to get less of a sentence....they dont care who they inform on ....thats the way the game is played.....the cops take you down .....you rat to take someone else down so you dont have to pull alot of jail -time... the police they know all the tricks of the trade ......called a plea -bargin.....this teo he pulled a plea bargin deal to get witness protection ......im sure he sold out plenty people.....these guys should get a trail under-the rackettering act (rico.). as they execute and sell guns for criminal acts...rico act gives stiff penaltys for the crimes..... they are federal laws ....
rico has to be a racketeering effort across state lines...from one state to another..
Ranson soares

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2010
Trash Gordon wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo. Some of you get locked up is better than none of you.
Take it easy internet tuff guy.....
BONES SON

Ewa Beach, HI

#16 Dec 21, 2010
U tellum Compai Playstation 3,LMAO
Kaleni boy

Fpo, AP

#17 Nov 17, 2011
Brah that is my couzin. he is solid he not going rat. Rodney boy is my cousin also he neva rat we some solid bradahs. I don't know what is happening to us we turning into da sorry ass rats from da states. That is alright every rat has there day
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#18 Nov 17, 2011
Micros are hunting down the mokes and doing them in?
Fracured Fairy Tales

Honolulu, HI

#19 Nov 17, 2011
YAWN. By the way CCFTC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was it about race? (Jul '13) 1 hr Bakatari 19
Do you think... 3 hr Joe Balls 2
John Kerry: We have a Biblical a responsibility... 5 hr Joe Balls 40
What the heck is up with deleting posts/comments? 11 hr Slewer 16
Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The H... Sep 13 akamai 9
Homelessness and roadways take priority Aug '14 Joe Balls 13
Honolulu police investigate fatal stabbing in W... Aug '14 American_Infidel 9
•••
•••
•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waipahu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipahu
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••