Fireworks revelry injures 3 on Oahu -...

Fireworks revelry injures 3 on Oahu - Hawaii News

There are 63 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jan 2, 2010, titled Fireworks revelry injures 3 on Oahu - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Three people were transported to Oahu hospitals with fireworks-related injuries as island residents ushered in the new year with legal and illegal pyrotechnics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
goldie

Mililani, HI

#69 Jan 2, 2010
whatever wrote:
local people and fireworks do mot mix, it is like adding fuel to a fire. i am suprised more people were not hurt.
That's because the MAJORITY of local people set off LEGAL fireworks in a RESPONSIBLE manner. It's those few idiots who make unecessary mega bombs (including days other than New Years Eve) that may ruin it for everyone if there is a complete fireworks ban.
Killa Wiffa

AOL

#74 Jan 3, 2010
Amateurs!!!!!!!!
Talka Finley

Honolulu, HI

#75 Jan 3, 2010
goldie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the MAJORITY of local people set off LEGAL fireworks in a RESPONSIBLE manner. It's those few idiots who make unecessary mega bombs (including days other than New Years Eve) that may ruin it for everyone if there is a complete fireworks ban.
With all respect , there comes a time when the Rotters get so bad that they truly have ruined it for everybody. The intensity and frequency of the thundrous redports for weeks this year only show how much their lawlessness is increasing. I don't see a fireworks ban coming out anytime soon-as Goldie says, there ared quite a few thousand happy daddies (and mommies) watching the kiddies faces aglow in the blaze of a ground blooming flower, and whose hearts warm with the memories of the thrilling crash of the strings and strings of firecrackers in their hanabata days. It will be a long time coming to get them to the end of their tolerance the excess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 29 min -Lily- 4,452
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 2 hr District 1 2,231
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 568
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 7 hr Princess Hey 658
Madelyn Albright's crazy friend's son..... 8 hr District 1 4
Imua Rail?? (May '12) 8 hr Joe Balls 661
News Family of 'Peter Boy' trying to block book docu... 22 hr Francine 3

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance