Police to place up to 16 cameras in 3 areas to fend off criminals

Mar 24, 2011 Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin 68

Honolulu police and community leaders are hoping well-placed cameras will discourage criminals in Waipahu, Ewa Beach and downtown-Kalihi-Palama. The photographic cameras, which likely will be triggered by motion detectors, are being made possible through a grant from retail chain Target.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Patti

Houston, TX

#62 Sep 22, 2011
leeward lolo wrote:
Nowhere in that article does it say Americans cannot protect themselves or to "retreat." And I despise Jan Brewer, her ideaology is ruining our state. That article is old news. That's just Jan looking for another photo op.
Obama is Larrys girl

Ewa Beach, HI

#63 Sep 22, 2011
Patti wrote:
<quoted text> But ppl in border towns have not been told to "retreat." It's more like "reload." Aloha
I find that hard to believe. I havn't heard of one incident where that's happened. Care to cite even one incident of this happening?
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#64 Sep 22, 2011
Patti wrote:
<quoted text> Nowhere in that article does it say Americans cannot protect themselves or to "retreat." And I despise Jan Brewer, her ideaology is ruining our state. That article is old news. That's just Jan looking for another photo op.
Old news but still shows the cowardice of this alleged leader, telling Americans to stay off American land because his scabby followers are dangerous.
Obama is Larrys girl

Ewa Beach, HI

#65 Sep 22, 2011
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Old news but still shows the cowardice of this alleged leader, telling Americans to stay off American land because his scabby followers are dangerous.
Not only that, he'll prosecute people for defending their own property. I'd set out water jugs, with sedatives in them, and watch the fun.
Patti

Houston, TX

#66 Sep 22, 2011
Obama is Larrys girl wrote:
<quoted text> I find that hard to believe. I havn't heard of one incident where that's happened. Care to cite even one incident of this happening?
I was being hypothetical. Arizona is a gun touting state.(We had a massacre just last January.) You show me where Americans have been told to "retreat." Those ranchers on the border will shoot illegals to save life and property. They ain't gonna "retreat." As if....
Patti

Houston, TX

#67 Sep 22, 2011
Obama is Larrys girl wrote:
<quoted text> Not only that, he'll prosecute people for defending their own property. I'd set out water jugs, with sedatives in them, and watch the fun.
that is not true. People have a legal right to defend life and property. Cite me a legal Federal or AZ state statute that mandates the opposite. Not a wilipedia link, a legislative link indicating the veracity of those claims. Please.:

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#68 Apr 26, 2012
Patti wrote:
<quoted text> that is not true. People have a legal right to defend life and property. Cite me a legal Federal or AZ state statute that mandates the opposite. Not a wilipedia link, a legislative link indicating the veracity of those claims. Please.:
How are things there now?
Stumpy

Ewa Beach, HI

#69 Apr 28, 2012
You slimey hosebag are you attempting to cheat without me riding shogun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Ochoa 1 hr blah 1
Residents petition to clear up crosswalk laws 5 hr Jack 8
Debate continues on what to do with the Honolul... 5 hr Jack 16
Senator Ted Cruz wants to abolish ObamaCare and... 12 hr Leeward Outlier 7
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 13 hr texas pete 2,390
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 17 hr Birddog 367
HPD chief assessed as above average in review 17 hr American_Infidel 4
Waipahu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:56 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:56AM
Raiders Must Create Recreate DL by Adding Suh, Hardy
Bleacher Report 4:03 PM
Why Combine Standout Jalen Collins Is an Ideal Fit for 49ers' Secondary
NFL10:13 AM
Niners want Stevie Johnson to take pay cut
Bleacher Report10:24 AM
Report: Johnson Expected to Be Offered Pay Cut
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Ex-Raider Kaluka Maiava serving 15 days in jail for assault