For many, Obama birth issue won't go away

Full story: The Honolulu Advertiser

More than a year after his historic election, requests for President Obama's birth certificate continue to pour into the state's understaffed Health Department from people on the Mainland who refuse to believe he was born in Honolulu in 1961.
Comments
41 - 51 of 51 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Astuteman

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Educated local wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a somewhat reasonable response. Guess some of you hicks are a bit more educated and reasonable than the uncivilized violent prone Mokes we have in Waianae, Nanakuli, Kalihi, and Palolo Valley.
My "somewhat reasonable" response infers that he lacks the wisdom to quickly and coherently summon this vast intellect he possess and articulate with the presence required of a leader. Your constant use of labels as a focal point in expressing yourself underscores much the same in you.
Educated local

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

No, it's more like I haven't been keeping up with the details in the papers as much as some of you other folks so I am hesitant to go with what I say fully and have to say "somewhat". Also, I may do this when I'm not really sure about something b/c I'm posting so many replies.
16inch50

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Educated local wrote:
No, it's more like I haven't been keeping up with the details in the papers as much as some of you other folks so I am hesitant to go with what I say fully and have to say "somewhat". Also, I may do this when I'm not really sure about something b/c I'm posting so many replies.
A wise man knows his limitations.

Perhaps it is time to throttle back.
Educated local

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

Yeah, I've been replying too many people. I'm exhausted. So how's it going in Pearl City? You like it there?
Educated local

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

16inch50, around how long have you been living in Hawaii? You're originally from the mainland yeah?
I don't think you'll get much of an edge in Hawaii politics wise besides posting on this forum since Hawaii is overwhelmingly democrat- which isn't necessarily a good thing.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

I forgot to mention this piece of garbage has used various names and several Social Security Numbers.
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent comment. Under the 1948 British Nationality Act Obama was born a Brit. Under the 1952 United States Code his mother Stannie, who was not yet a legal-adult also had to have lived in the United States five years after the age of 14 which meant she would have had to have been a couple months older(19yr) when baby Barack was born to provide "natural-born citizen" status. Plus if she had been living in Hawaii before statehood the US residency may have also been violated. There are also those (Grandma Obama, a Kenyan ambassador, three African newspapers, Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz, etc) who claim Obama Junior was actually born in Kenya before being adopted as Moslem Barry Soetoro in Indonesia. These elements of Obama's history occurred long before he travelled to Pakistan under a non-US citizenship, attended college as a Foreign Student and mentioned his "Birth Certificate" on page 26 of "Dreams from My Father". Then his campaign produced two fake computer images of Certifications of Live Birth to get the man on the presidential ballot. An alleged authentic Certification of Live Birth from Hawaii was only brought out long after Obama was elected and some Hawaiian officicial was somehow coerced after Obama was in the Whitehouse to say there is a "source document" on file in Honolulu. I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND COLLEGE RECORDS ARE RELEASED OR THEY PRY MY COLD DEAD FINGERS FROM THE KEYBOARD.
Ok What

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

WelbyMD wrote:
I forgot to mention this piece of garbage has used various names and several Social Security Numbers.<quoted text>
You replied to yourself!! Does this mean you finally realized what you are?? Are you calling yourself garbage?? Good at least you finally got one thing right!!!
usa_usa

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

it won't go away because they have no lives. How about Central American born John Sidney McCain. No one cares.

Since: Dec 08

Western Chicago suburbs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Judged:

usa_usa wrote:
it won't go away because they have no lives. How about Central American born John Sidney McCain. No one cares.
That's just it. No one cares. Or, very, very few people care. These nutjobs have been banging on about this for a year and a half now, and no one pays them any attention. Even if it's true, it doesn't matter because the overwhelming majority of the population doesn't believe it or doesn't care. They just help the opposition because almost everyone thinks they're loons.
pinenuts

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
I forgot to mention this piece of garbage has used various names and several Social Security Numbers.<quoted text>
welby MD : t'aint doctor
Educated local

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Judged:

WelbyMD might be a medical school dropout who went bonkers because one of the Asian girls in his class wouldn't date him. He's now taking psyche meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••