For many, Obama birth issue won't go ...

For many, Obama birth issue won't go away

There are 51 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Feb 19, 2010, titled For many, Obama birth issue won't go away. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

More than a year after his historic election, requests for President Obama's birth certificate continue to pour into the state's understaffed Health Department from people on the Mainland who refuse to believe he was born in Honolulu in 1961.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Since: Feb 07

Albany, CA

#61 Feb 21, 2010
master wrote:
You are constantly harping off about marxism. You have a fixation with it.
If you don't like something its not long before you throw up the marxist argument.
But clearly you, as someone with so much knowledge about marxism will know the flaws too.
<quoted text>
well, duh, but the sky really is falling.
Carol

Fort Smith, AR

#63 Feb 21, 2010
This issue will not go away as long as a president can get away with not showing proof that hes in that office legally and provides what the constitution calls for. So far they havent done anything to prevent this mess in future because obviously they like this mess. Its hiding alot of bad stuff. If the president doesnt have to abide by laws then no one else in the nation has to either.

“l'enfer, c'est les autres”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#64 Feb 21, 2010
This is your President:
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss239/nmwe...

This is your President's birth certificate:

This is his favorite religion:

This is his new flag for the USSA:

This sums up his "healthcare":

Here's the result of his "healthcare" agenda:

These are his approval ratings for 2009:
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#65 Feb 21, 2010
Obama is trying to clean up Bush's mess
TeaParty

Honolulu, HI

#66 Feb 21, 2010
Who cleans up the Democrat's mess?
master

Rochester, UK

#68 Feb 22, 2010
you must stop reading fairy tales!
scout wrote:
<quoted text>
well, duh, but the sky really is falling.
Westside Wind

Honolulu, HI

#69 Feb 22, 2010
Carol wrote:
This issue will not go away as long as a president can get away with not showing proof that hes in that office legally and provides what the constitution calls for. So far they havent done anything to prevent this mess in future because obviously they like this mess. Its hiding alot of bad stuff. If the president doesnt have to abide by laws then no one else in the nation has to either.
You sound like you have post traumatic syndrome disorder. And you didn't even go to Iraq or Afghanistan. You should seek treatment as dependents of soldiers are covered.
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#70 Feb 22, 2010
Bush left a huge debt and ahuge mess
Peabody

Atlanta, GA

#71 Feb 22, 2010
Slime as usual.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#74 Feb 23, 2010
John Murtharafat wrote:
obama is a kenyan by birth and a muslim
Obama scrubs website admitting to natural-born status as British subject
Back before the election, Barry's minions set up a website to "fight the smears." There was concern in the campaign that the "smears" (or facts) regarding Barry's anti-American proclivities were taking hold, and the site aimed to provide talking points for the O-bots.
The page that sought to uphold Barry's highly dubious claim of Hawaiian birth contained a stunning admission however -- that Barry's birth was "governed" by British citizenship law. What few literate Americans still remain know that this alone makes Barry a natural-born British subject; not a natural-born citizen of these united States of America -- a requirment to serve as President.

“l'enfer, c'est les autres”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#75 Feb 24, 2010
alice wrote:
Obama is trying to clean up Bush's mess

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#77 Mar 3, 2010
Carol wrote:
Excellent comment. Under the 1948 British Nationality Act Obama was born a Brit. Under the 1952 United States Code his mother Stannie, who was not yet a legal-adult also had to have lived in the United States five years after the age of 14 which meant she would have had to have been a couple months older(19yr) when baby Barack was born to provide "natural-born citizen" status. Plus if she had been living in Hawaii before statehood the US residency may have also been violated. There are also those (Grandma Obama, a Kenyan ambassador, three African newspapers, Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz, etc) who claim Obama Junior was actually born in Kenya before being adopted as Moslem Barry Soetoro in Indonesia. These elements of Obama's history occurred long before he travelled to Pakistan under a non-US citizenship, attended college as a Foreign Student and mentioned his "Birth Certificate" on page 26 of "Dreams from My Father". Then his campaign produced two fake computer images of Certifications of Live Birth to get the man on the presidential ballot. An alleged authentic Certification of Live Birth from Hawaii was only brought out long after Obama was elected and some Hawaiian officicial was somehow coerced after Obama was in the Whitehouse to say there is a "source document" on file in Honolulu. I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND COLLEGE RECORDS ARE RELEASED OR THEY PRY MY COLD DEAD FINGERS FROM THE KEYBOARD.
Educated local

Honolulu, HI

#78 Mar 3, 2010
Carol wrote:
Baloney! Mark my word, things are going to change in the not too distant future to allow people with at least one American-born parent to run for President. Then from there it might even just be necessary that one parent be an American citizen for at least 20-30 years and that the person him/herself has been living in America for at least 20-30 years. Times will change and this is the future as long as America becomes more diverse, more open minded, and more educated (didn't ya just hear that gay marriage is now legal in NYC!!!? SEE, TOLD YA SO!). Who knows, just 10 years from now somebody with a funny accent like Arnold Schwarzenegger could become President.

On that note, would you folks be so hard on this issue of birth if Arnold was our President? Maybe you guys just don't trust halfbreeds like us as much as a white guy like Arnold even though Arnold doesn't sound American at all. I guess the Whiteness overrides the non-Americanness. Kinda like how John Safran asked the Black girl during Black speed dating when he was made-up as a Black guy- "would the Jewness override the Blackness?"

Hmmmmmmm, am I on to something? Just admit it already!
I know what you're thinking because I had a discussion about this with a middle aged white guy and he blurted out something like how you can't quite trust someone that HAS RELATIVES OVERSEAS- kind of like how you can't quite trust someone who is ONLY half White. Kind of like how Jesse Jackson got pissed off on camera about how Obama was talking down to Black people and that he wanted to cut his nutz off.

You ignoramus cliquish retards need to start resolving your issues with biracial people. Know this, WE "often are" the least biased people on the entire planet because we have very few people to identify with and some of us are very lonely people because nobody trusts us. Imagine if you were in our shoes. It ain't so great.
Educated local

Honolulu, HI

#79 Mar 3, 2010
http://www.bigvidpro.com/...

Watch these episodes, fools! Y'all need some EDUMACATION!

The Black speed dating is towards the end of the video. You can learn a lot from Mr. Safran in his other videos as well. In some ways I regard him and Barrack Obama as the second coming of Jesus.
Educated local

Honolulu, HI

#80 Mar 4, 2010
It isn't ironic how it takes a half Black-half White guy and a Jewish guy who is "Eurasian girl crazy" to save the world from 21st Century racism. It isn't ironic because Blacks and Jews have been amongst the most down trodden in American society and Eurasians are the largest group of outcast biracials in the world.
Astuteman

Georgetown, TX

#81 Mar 4, 2010
Educated local wrote:
It isn't ironic how it takes a half Black-half White guy and a Jewish guy who is "Eurasian girl crazy" to save the world from 21st Century racism. It isn't ironic because Blacks and Jews have been amongst the most down trodden in American society and Eurasians are the largest group of outcast biracials in the world.
Well, I hope you can find a way to make it back to the tip of the great fishig rod of life. Your hero Barry's technique was to use alcohol, marijuana and cocaine during his teenage years to "push questions of who I was out of my mind."
Educated local

Honolulu, HI

#82 Mar 4, 2010
Astuteman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hope you can find a way to make it back to the tip of the great fishig rod of life. Your hero Barry's technique was to use alcohol, marijuana and cocaine during his teenage years to "push questions of who I was out of my mind."
Mysticism and meditation can have similar effects as drugs and alcohol so I can see how Barrack needed to do this to make him more effective in a society (esp. in Hawaii where he was FAR worse off than a lot of other mixed people because he was half Black rather than half Asian like his sister Malia) where he was a minority of minorities. You guys don't understand because you're not biracial like he and I are. To achieve a better balance of myself I had to delve into meditation because of the racism/non-acceptance I faced in Hawaii while growing up for being too White and the racism/non-acceptance I faced on the mainland for not being White enough (half White). What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. We should all admire Barrack greatly for the struggles he's been through which builds more character than what we see in most people we'll ever meet. Remember what the great Buddha Siddhartha Gautama (who also founded the legendary Shaolin Temple) once said - "suffering is the path to enlightenment". Legendary Governor of California, Jerry Brown, has also likely reached his massive success not through drugs, which can help people achieve spiritual states of consciousness, but something not too far off- being a seminary student for a number of years and traveling the world for religious enlightenment through Buddhism.

I bet you Barrack doesn't have to cheat on his wife as often as most White politicians because of his years of meditation using drugs and alcohol to depersonalize himself to the point that he's less affected by how others treat/act towards him. As a result, he has less of a need for an ego trip compared to John Edwards and Tiger Woods. Think of Barrack as having the calmness of a Buddhist Monk or Qi Gong Master. That's why he had that nickname- what was it again- something to do with how he was so steady and wouldn't get emotional or shaked up during debates when other people would.
Astuteman

Georgetown, TX

#83 Mar 4, 2010
Educated local wrote:
<quoted text>
Mysticism and meditation can have similar effects as drugs and alcohol so I can see how Barrack needed to do this to make him more effective in a society (esp. in Hawaii where he was FAR worse off than a lot of other mixed people because he was half Black rather than half Asian like his sister Malia) where he was a minority of minorities. You guys don't understand because you're not biracial like he and I are. To achieve a better balance of myself I had to delve into meditation because of the racism/non-acceptance I faced in Hawaii while growing up for being too White and the racism/non-acceptance I faced on the mainland for not being White enough (half White). What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. We should all admire Barrack greatly for the struggles he's been through which builds more character than what we see in most people we'll ever meet. Remember what the great Buddha Siddhartha Gautama (who also founded the legendary Shaolin Temple) once said - "suffering is the path to enlightenment". Legendary Governor of California, Jerry Brown, has also likely reached his massive success not through drugs, which can help people achieve spiritual states of consciousness, but something not too far off- being a seminary student for a number of years and traveling the world for religious enlightenment through Buddhism.
I bet you Barrack doesn't have to cheat on his wife as often as most White politicians because of his years of meditation using drugs and alcohol to depersonalize himself to the point that he's less affected by how others treat/act towards him. As a result, he has less of a need for an ego trip compared to John Edwards and Tiger Woods. Think of Barrack as having the calmness of a Buddhist Monk or Qi Gong Master. That's why he had that nickname- what was it again- something to do with how he was so steady and wouldn't get emotional or shaked up during debates when other people would.
OK, so you took me around the world to explain how a Dolt can be glib and stoic at the same time. Maybe you're on to something. Maybe the teleprompter is just necessary to bring forth the pearls from his enlightened depth.
Educated local

Honolulu, HI

#84 Mar 4, 2010
Astuteman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so you took me around the world to explain how a Dolt can be glib and stoic at the same time. Maybe you're on to something. Maybe the teleprompter is just necessary to bring forth the pearls from his enlightened depth.
That's a somewhat reasonable response. Guess some of you hicks are a bit more educated and reasonable than the uncivilized violent prone Mokes we have in Waianae, Nanakuli, Kalihi, and Palolo Valley.
Appleseed

Honolulu, HI

#85 Mar 4, 2010
Educated local wrote:
That's why he had that nickname- what was it again- something to do with how he was so steady and wouldn't get emotional or shaked up during debates when other people would.
No shock Barrack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gas prices drop, but could it be more? (Jan '15) 7 hr Joe Balls 5
The Hawaii liberal trolls miss me 7 hr Joe Balls 5
Poll do you remember castle park ? (Jun '08) 7 hr Joe Balls 156
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 7 hr Joe Balls 185
News Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) Mon Joe Balls 62,077
News Honolulu looks at San Francisco's toilets on wh... Sun District 1 35
Review: UIC Outlet Jun '15 keoniboi 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages