Driver allegedly strolls off after wo...

Driver allegedly strolls off after woman is crushed

There are 23 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Aug 23, 2010, titled Driver allegedly strolls off after woman is crushed. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

A woman waiting at a Waipahu bus stop was crushed and killed by a 2002 Ford Taurus that jumped the curb at Farrington Highway yesterday morning and threw another woman into the air as she, too, waited for TheBus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Geopetto

Panama City, Panama

#21 Sep 2, 2010
Pua lumpy; crowded in that dumpster?

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#22 Sep 2, 2010
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, but Glenn Beck is a fanatical girly-man.
Yeah, he's not one of my favorites because he's a whiney Libertarian not a Republican but he makes the liberal's head's explode which is always fun to see!!!!
stumpy

Kapolei, HI

#23 Sep 3, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's not one of my favorites because he's a whiney Libertarian not a Republican but he makes the liberal's head's explode which is always fun to see!!!!
"Whiney Libertarian" is a perfect description of him. The kind of guy you'd punch in the face, just because. In school, I bet he was the kid who squealed on everyone and got his ass kicked every day at recess. The kid who never shared his lunch, remember those guys? Most grew up to be Kerry voters. A friend of mine gloms onto every word Beck says, and he drives me crazy repeating what he's heard every day, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Obama had a son 4 hr Joe Balls 5
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 4 hr Master of puppets 553
Aloha HPD __ Joe Balls from Waianae claims..... 5 hr We ALL love POTU... 7
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 4,596
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 687
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 7 hr Princess Hey 787
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 18 hr Leeward Outlier 2,677

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages