Driver allegedly strolls off after woman is crushed

Aug 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

A woman waiting at a Waipahu bus stop was crushed and killed by a 2002 Ford Taurus that jumped the curb at Farrington Highway yesterday morning and threw another woman into the air as she, too, waited for TheBus.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Sep 3, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#1 Aug 23, 2010
They left the scene so no DUI charge can be proven. Their lawyer will say they were just upset over the wreck and and took a drink AFTER they killed the woman. Habitual drunks know all the legal tricks.
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Aug 23, 2010
too many drunks riding aroudn out there
Geopetto

Netherlands

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Crowded in that dumpster?

“When the going gets tough”

Since: Mar 09

Stay the (GOLF) Course .FORE!!

#4 Aug 24, 2010
What's up with these weird and stupid people banging into people then digging out?? This is the second hit and run in less than a week.

Helloooo, moron?? You banged somebody, dumbfck!

#5 Aug 24, 2010
Wha?

Me??

Bang somebody??

Wha??

Me??
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#6 Aug 24, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
What's up with these weird and stupid people banging into people then digging out?? This is the second hit and run in less than a week.
Helloooo, moron?? You banged somebody, dumbfck!
Friday night I was having coffee and a new truck was parked in the parking lot. Suddenly two idiots having some road rage were going at it and one of their vehicles came into the parking lot sideways, smashing the brand new truck hard enough to break the truck's axle. Both the cars took off, leaving a retiree with a broken truck. An hour later the cops showed, shrugged their shoulders and didn't even take a report. Luckily, a woman was walking by at the time, was almost hit, but got a license number. What she did with it I do not know.
Splat

Honolulu, HI

#7 Aug 24, 2010
They walked away because the car was stolen.
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#8 Aug 24, 2010
Splat wrote:
They walked away because the car was stolen.
Stolen? Yeah, maybe after the owner found out his/her relative had killed someone with the car. Who steals a friggin Taurus?

#9 Aug 25, 2010
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Friday night I was having coffee and a new truck was parked in the parking lot. Suddenly two idiots having some road rage were going at it and one of their vehicles came into the parking lot sideways, smashing the brand new truck hard enough to break the truck's axle. Both the cars took off, leaving a retiree with a broken truck. An hour later the cops showed, shrugged their shoulders and didn't even take a report. Luckily, a woman was walking by at the time, was almost hit, but got a license number. What she did with it I do not know.
They were probably drunk. Hawaii has the #1 alcohol related car crashes in the nation. Not surprising in this soft on drunk driving Democrat run state!

#10 Aug 25, 2010
Oh great, now we've got two looneys on the loose who escaped from the looney bin.

stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#11 Aug 25, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
Oh great, now we've got two looneys on the loose who escaped from the looney bin.
They escaped so they could vote for Mufi.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#12 Aug 31, 2010
Total mental retardation.
Anti Alice

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 31, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
They were probably drunk. Hawaii has the #1 alcohol related car crashes in the nation. Not surprising in this soft on drunk driving Democrat run state!
Wondered when you were going to include your usual anti-Democrat rubbish into this.
Nah

Honolulu, HI

#14 Aug 31, 2010
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Friday night I was having coffee and a new truck was parked in the parking lot. Suddenly two idiots having some road rage were going at it and one of their vehicles came into the parking lot sideways, smashing the brand new truck hard enough to break the truck's axle. Both the cars took off, leaving a retiree with a broken truck. An hour later the cops showed, shrugged their shoulders and didn't even take a report. Luckily, a woman was walking by at the time, was almost hit, but got a license number. What she did with it I do not know.
Put your rubber boots on stumpy is telling stories again. How is it you see so many things others never see?
Huh no way

Honolulu, HI

#15 Aug 31, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
Wha?
Me??
Bang somebody??
Wha??
Me??
Bangging you wish dude. When was the last time you ever banged someone? Wat fogit how fo do um bra?
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#16 Aug 31, 2010
Nah wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your rubber boots on stumpy is telling stories again. How is it you see so many things others never see?
Because I'm not a shut-in whose life revolves around the TV, perhaps? I don't sit in the house drinking beer and smoking pot either. I'm out and about during normal hours. I often set outside along Farrington either in Waianae or Makaha in the evening until 11 or so, for the real entertainmant. I have no set hours to work, so I have plenty of free time during the day. Since you say I'm lying, why don't you check the police log for Friday night instead of making a fool of yourself? Friday night, at around 10:54, fronting Waianae Hardware. Then you can go back to your video game.

#17 Sep 1, 2010
Huh no way wrote:
<quoted text>
Bangging you wish dude. When was the last time you ever banged someone? Wat fogit how fo do um bra?
Get your mind out of the gutter, you stupid and weird sicko.

If you knew how to read for comprehension, you would know I wasn't talking about that.

Huh?

Wha??

Me Hawaii liberal no can read??

LOL!!!
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#18 Sep 1, 2010
Sad.

#19 Sep 1, 2010
YOU'RE CORDIALLY INVITED TO......

Check out Glenn Beck's new website

http://www.theblaze.com/
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#20 Sep 2, 2010
American_Infidel wrote:
YOU'RE CORDIALLY INVITED TO......
Check out Glenn Beck's new website
http://www.theblaze.com/
Sorry, but Glenn Beck is a fanatical girly-man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abercrombie sets historical defeat 2 hr American_Infidel 1
Watch KITV's Friday midday webcast 3 hr American_Infidel 1
Abercrombie screws HHSC employees by starting r... 3 hr Creature 6
Construction on Honolulu's King Street bicycle ... 4 hr American_Infidel 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 hr -Lily- 2,155
Police looking for suspect in Zippy's Kapahulu ... 10 hr Joe Balls 2
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 10 hr Joe Balls 121
•••
•••
•••