Just 545 people are responsible for our woes - Hawaii Editorials

There are 36 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Just 545 people are responsible for our woes - Hawaii Editorials. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

After reading Charlie Reese's "545 People," it has become scarily simple to explain the woes we have in our country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Mililani, HI

#22 Sep 17, 2009
quebert wrote:
Hey just 28 boxes of ammo would leave enough over for every governor too.
Yep..it's the "3 boxes" doctrine. Ballot box..Jury box, and...country needs to be restored to it's constitutional roots. Noone knows what that is anymore.."limited powers" too bad.
BozoNemesis

Mauldin, SC

#23 Sep 17, 2009
ATTABOY Alfred! I couldn't have said it better! It's time to CLEAN HOUSE nationwide from the bottom to the top. If we don't, AND SOON, there will be nothing left of this ONCE great nation to even try to resurrect.'Nuff said...
God save the whites

Ewa Beach, HI

#24 Sep 17, 2009
God save the white folks, the darkies are taking over! If they can win the White House, who knows what's next? soon they'll be marrying our pureblood children, and there won't be anyone left with skin cancer, osteoporosis from vitamin D deficiency that caused brittle bones. Gone will be the skinny noses, and we won't be the only ones with blue eyes (like that Vanessa Williams). Everyone knows God is white, after all White is good and black is evil. God why have you allowed this to happen?

I think I'll marry another pureblood (second cousins are permitted -- hell even first cousins in some states) and have 30 children like the Duggers and homeschool them from the Bible rather than subject them to public school. Then maybe we can get a show on TV to show the other whites there is still hope -- we are saving the world by making more whites so we don't get outnumbered by the wet backs (who also breed like dogs).

Thank you God for blessing me and making me blonde and beautiful rather than dark and ugly like Barak Obama. I know he'll get reelected, but hey we survived the Clinton era, didn't we? Someday the Messiah will rise again from the Republican Party and be the savior for all good white people, so we can be whisked away by the rapture and be the true children of God in heaven, for ever and ever. Amen

Since: Oct 07

San Antonio, TX

#25 Sep 17, 2009
Wake up, America! We should vote all politicians out of office and institute mandatory terms, as we do for the president. We need to remove all "perks" and have those 545 politicians work as the rest of America is expected to.

I could not agree more
Martin Turow

Honolulu, HI

#26 Sep 17, 2009
It is not only the 545 at the top, but all the others at the State and local level. Politics is about back scratching and that's the problem. You vote for my pet project and I vote for yours and no one votes for what is good for everyone. This is how we end up with such a fragmented system filled with loop holes! It is all piece meal, haphazard. I just witnessed this process at the local level and found it to be the root cause of our problems. It is sad.
quebert

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Sep 18, 2009
Vitamin D deficency doesn't effect white people, it's vitamin C deficency, which btw blacks suffer from also, but less often, as tropical climes have a much greater range of citrus and similar plants available year round.
God save the whites

Ewa Beach, HI

#28 Sep 19, 2009
quebert wrote:
Vitamin D deficency doesn't effect white people, it's vitamin C deficency, which btw blacks suffer from also, but less often, as tropical climes have a much greater range of citrus and similar plants available year round.
I wonder what medical school you went to. Lack of sunlight causes vitamin D deficiency, forcing the skin to lighten as it draws nutrients from the skin's melanin. Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to poor calcium absorption, causing osteoporosis and brittle bones for many Caucasians and Asians (mainly Japanese because of calcium poor diets). This is how science explains why humans from Africa who migrated north lost the pigment in their skins to appear white. Generations later, those descendents lost the ability to store vitamin D, resulting in severe sunburn and skin cancer (melanoma) in light-skinned people (notice how I did not mention Caucasians as a separate race, but rather people with a common characteristic of having similar disorders).

Funny how inferior peoples oppressed people of color out of FEAR because they knew the darker ones were physically stronger and more adaptable. So they kept the enslaved humans uneducated and intimidated to maintain their hierarchical system of power. Too bad -- soon white people will be a thing of the past like the age of the dinosaurs. Either that or they'll have to burrow underground to escape global warming.

BTW, the correct word to use is "affect" and not "effect." Go back to grammar school, moron.
quebert

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Sep 20, 2009
God save the whites wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what medical school you went to. Lack of sunlight causes vitamin D deficiency, forcing the skin to lighten as it draws nutrients from the skin's melanin. Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to poor calcium absorption, causing osteoporosis and brittle bones for many Caucasians and Asians (mainly Japanese because of calcium poor diets). This is how science explains why humans from Africa who migrated north lost the pigment in their skins to appear white. Generations later, those descendents lost the ability to store vitamin D, resulting in severe sunburn and skin cancer (melanoma) in light-skinned people (notice how I did not mention Caucasians as a separate race, but rather people with a common characteristic of having similar disorders).
Funny how inferior peoples oppressed people of color out of FEAR because they knew the darker ones were physically stronger and more adaptable. So they kept the enslaved humans uneducated and intimidated to maintain their hierarchical system of power. Too bad -- soon white people will be a thing of the past like the age of the dinosaurs. Either that or they'll have to burrow underground to escape global warming.
BTW, the correct word to use is "affect" and not "effect." Go back to grammar school, moron.
If changing location changes skin color, please tell me why North American blacks still have dark skin? Light skin is the result of genetics, not enviroment. Light skinned races come from artic and subartic areas because light skinned people produce more vitamin D, those with darker skins, who were unable to produce vitamin D without the abundant tropical sunlight, didn't survive in the subartic. The reasons Asian and Caucasoid women usually fall victim to vitamin D loss, isn't they're race, it's the modern worlds absolute aversion to actually going outside and being exposed to the daylight. MORON.
quebert

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Sep 20, 2009
BTW, you're from EWA, in the next 100 years there will be no Hawaiian people, 90% of everyone you've got claiming Hawaiian heritage is already more than half some other racial genotype. With a full blooded population worldwide of less the 50,000 members, we could well see the extermination of the Hawaiian race in our lifetimes. As for more adaptable? Your race was driven out of mainland and southeast Asia by people half your size. Your material culture stagnanted in Hawaii and even managed to go retrograde, as there was no longer any reason to leave the islands, your navigational skills were gone by the time Cook showed up. You can go thank the Micronesians and the peoples of Raratonga that you've glommed on to their knowledge and reconstructed your "Hawaiian" culture. If you define culture as taking a sharp rock and hollowing out a log with it. Maybe next year you'll get around to inventing the wheel.
Bud

Pasadena, CA

#31 Sep 20, 2009
This system actually works for Hawaii. Look at all the money that Sen Inouye is bringing home. Hawaii wouldn't have as big a military presence if it Sen Inouye wasn't in there fighting for scraps (he's not the top dog in bringing home the bacon but he's #12 or #13). And for those who hate the military, the military is the only stable jobs provider in the state so don't knock it.
Bud

Pasadena, CA

#32 Sep 20, 2009
You're an idiot! Don't you know we all (and I mean everyone on this planet) all came from the same group of people from Africa some 50,000 years ago.

We are all a product of our environment and it's dictated mainly by how much sun there is around us. Those who found their way to Europe mutated to such a point adjust to the climate ... they weren't getting enough sun so the skin got lighter. For those who found their way to Asia, the same thing ... their skin color lightened but not as much as those who went to Europe. Our noses were shaped based on the amount of oxygen we needed to support the body.
God save the white folks, the darkies are taking over! If they can win the White House, who knows what's next? soon they'll be marrying our pureblood children, and there won't be anyone left with skin cancer, osteoporosis from vitamin D deficiency that caused brittle bones. Gone will be the skinny noses, and we won't be the only ones with blue eyes (like that Vanessa Williams). Everyone knows God is white, after all White is good and black is evil. God why have you allowed this to happen?
I think I'll marry another pureblood (second cousins are permitted -- hell even first cousins in some states) and have 30 children like the Duggers and homeschool them from the Bible rather than subject them to public school. Then maybe we can get a show on TV to show the other whites there is still hope -- we are saving the world by making more whites so we don't get outnumbered by the ****(who also breed like dogs).
Thank you God for blessing me and making me blonde and beautiful rather than dark and ugly like Barak Obama. I know he'll get reelected, but hey we survived the Clinton era, didn't we? Someday the Messiah will rise again from the Republican Party and be the savior for all good white people, so we can be whisked away by the rapture and be the true children of God in heaven, for ever and ever.

Anyway, I don't know why you're even living in Hawaii feeling the way you do about people of color. Obviously the Aloha spirit gave up on you.

Amen
quebert

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Sep 20, 2009
Bud wrote:
You're an idiot! Don't you know we all (and I mean everyone on this planet) all came from the same group of people from Africa some 50,000 years ago.
We are all a product of our environment and it's dictated mainly by how much sun there is around us. Those who found their way to Europe mutated to such a point adjust to the climate ... they weren't getting enough sun so the skin got lighter. For those who found their way to Asia, the same thing ... their skin color lightened but not as much as those who went to Europe. Our noses were shaped based on the amount of oxygen we needed to support the body.
<quoted text>
Don't you know we all (and I mean everyone on this planet) all came from the same group of people from Africa some 50,000 years ago.
No, actually we didn't. I can tell you've been taught the "we're all one family" African migratory theory. Which is false. Hominids migrated out of Africa, mainly Homo Erectus but there were no doubt some earlier types too. These were already established and wide spread by the time pre-modern humans migrated. These surviving species were still around when modern humans moved in. Now, did all humans migrate from Africa? NO, not literally. As for modern humans, the speciation that occurs when groups either mix or or isolated for extended periods would eventually lead to differing human races that were incapable of interracial offspring. This would be an extreme occurence, and it would take another several millenia to produce. The idea of a historical progressive evolutionary model has already been proven inaccurate. Evolutionary appearances of species in one area that were far advanced from other prevailing life forms at the time indicate something of a "Tent pole" effect. There are already easily observed and serious, from a medical standpoint evolutionary differences between the races. Nowadays, geneticists and anthropologists rarely speak or write on the subjects outside their professional discipline because the truth upsets the great, one world ideal the rainbow coalitions want. Outside of the West, these ideas are laughable. Speciation is normal, and a good thing, from an evolutionary standpoint. The idea that differing races each have strong or weak abilities and adaptations should not be disregarded. From a cultural stance, races do their best when they are able to freely exercise their own ways of life without the interference of others.
God save the whites

Ewa Beach, HI

#34 Sep 20, 2009
You people are hilarious!! I take it back -- don't save any of you white supremacist racists who believe in separate races. The world does not need you. Go back to Eden, or wherever you think you come from other than Africa (from outer space, perhaps).

BTW, it isn't "artic and subartic" but ARCTIC and SUBARCTIC. Now for sure I know you haven't graduated high school yet -- either that or your Bible homeschooling wasn't enough to teach you real knowledge.

Please leave the intellectual conversation to those who really know what they're talking about so you don't embarrass yourself even more.
quebert

Bowling Green, KY

#35 Sep 21, 2009
You people are hilarious!! I take it back -- don't save any of you white supremacist racists who believe in separate races. The world does not need you. Go back to Eden, or wherever you think you come from other than Africa (from outer space, perhaps).
BTW, it isn't "artic and subartic" but ARCTIC and SUBARCTIC. Now for sure I know you haven't graduated high school yet -- either that or your Bible homeschooling wasn't enough to teach you real knowledge.
Please leave the intellectual conversation to those who really know what they're talking about so you don't embarrass yourself even more.
The reason for your racist, post-colonial, brown power rants are the very real facts that the greatest and most successful races on earth, mainland Asians, Indian/Aryan, and Europeans have no real need for any of you. You use OUR CULTURE everyday, OUR CULTURE, not yours, OUR CULTURE, it's not yours and no you're incapable of understanding it. IT'S OUR CULTURE, YOU ARE THE
OUTSIDER IN IT. OUR TECHNOLOGIES, OUR FREEDOMS, OUR SYSTEMS, OUR WRITING,ARTS, MATERIAL GOODS ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON. NONE OF IT IS YOURS, AND WE DON'T HAVE TO CARE WHAT YOUR OPINION OF OUR CULTURES ARE. I love it when any other racial group stands up and tells outsiders that they can never understand their race and culture, but think they have the right to mine.

Since: Jan 09

Mililani, HI

#36 Sep 21, 2009
quebert wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for your racist, post-colonial, brown power rants are the very real facts that the greatest and most successful races on earth, mainland Asians, Indian/Aryan, and Europeans have no real need for any of you. You use OUR CULTURE everyday, OUR CULTURE, not yours, OUR CULTURE, it's not yours and no you're incapable of understanding it. IT'S OUR CULTURE, YOU ARE THE
OUTSIDER IN IT. OUR TECHNOLOGIES, OUR FREEDOMS, OUR SYSTEMS, OUR WRITING,ARTS, MATERIAL GOODS ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON. NONE OF IT IS YOURS, AND WE DON'T HAVE TO CARE WHAT YOUR OPINION OF OUR CULTURES ARE. I love it when any other racial group stands up and tells outsiders that they can never understand their race and culture, but think they have the right to mine.
Wow lau-lau..no need cry. "think they have the right to mine". And WHAT is your culture since you bring it up? I assume you know what you are talking about, because you did have some good points..up to this little rant. Please, share with us. I see you made a list of attributes to A culture..hmm but which one? Since all those on that list come from different cultures/individuals. Oh well, maybe just lettin' some steam off?
God save the whites

Ewa Beach, HI

#37 Sep 23, 2009
quebert wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to crack me up!! YOUR CULTURE?? Democracy came from the Greeks, Christianity originated with the Semites and later adapted by the Romans, writing existed in China long before the iliterate Celtic tribes left the caves, our numeric system came from the Arabs, and technology is constantly modified in Asia (mainly Japan). Your culture BORROWED your ideas from other cultures. Read Edward Said's ORIENTALISM if you don't believe me. It's required reading in graduate school (which I can say I graduated from). Your hatred is blinding you, my friend. You know not what you talk about. Go back to the "Artic" where the clime matches your cold heart, MORON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House speaker upset about ethics rules on gifts... 3 hr American_Infidel 1
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 8 hr American_Infidel 120
Feral Cat Eradication 10 hr Joe Balls 28
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 20 hr District 1 751
Looking for polish people in hawaii (May '08) 20 hr District 1 14
News Hawaii pays off lawyers' fees for Honolulu news... 21 hr American_Infidel 2
News Renewable-energy plan for Hawaii's public schoo... 21 hr Joe Balls 2
More from around the web

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]