21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Jan 24, 2013
Meg wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha and what do you do run around looking to buy ILLEGAL food stamps from drug addicts. 2 faced azzhole you are worst than these freeloaders. I hope you choke on this illegal food for ripping off Hawaii taxpayers.
Hawaii taxpayers don't suffer by me using FEDERAL food stamps. Food is bought with it, supporting American farmers country-wide. Otherwise it just goes to drug dealers.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#26 Jan 24, 2013
IM JACK THE DONKEYS DICK wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT HERE YOU FAGGGOTTT. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT MEETING. You wouldn't walk away. They would carry you home by ambulance, if I decide to leave anything worth saving.
I'll pick Jack seeing as you have a ZERO record on 50,000 predictions so far hon. I truly believe you were born a crybaby LOSER Guru.
Snore

Honolulu, HI

#28 Jan 24, 2013
Bye roach *Splat*.
two faced Balls

Honolulu, HI

#29 Jan 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Hawaii taxpayers don't suffer by me using FEDERAL food stamps. Food is bought with it, supporting American farmers country-wide. Otherwise it just goes to drug dealers.
You have committed a CRIME azzhole. Making a excuse that they will sell it to DRUG DEALERS anyways is ignorant and shows us readers how stupid you are. We have read countless posted comments by you on how these entitlement abusers are bottom feeders yet we catch you posting you buy illegal FS which is a felony. 2 FACED azzholes like you need jail time.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30 Jan 25, 2013
two faced Balls wrote:
<quoted text> We have read countless posted comments by you on how these entitlement abusers are bottom feeders yet we catch you posting you buy illegal FS which is a felony.
Liar, it's not even a crime. Show where even one person has ever been prosecuted for it. FEONY? PFFFFFTT!
Evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

#31 Jan 26, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pick Jack seeing as you have a ZERO record on 50,000 predictions so far hon. I truly believe you were born a crybaby LOSER Guru.
Could be just as likely that guru has a skin condition and can't go towards the light. Probably lives in a dark closet in a different rental each night and grows mushrooms.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#32 Jan 26, 2013
Evil slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be just as likely that guru has a skin condition and can't go towards the light. Probably lives in a dark closet in a different rental each night and grows mushrooms.
Why would that be?
Seems that he travels often to sunshine states.
Honky redneck

Honolulu, HI

#33 Jan 26, 2013
Best run state is any state that isn't a liberal one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
global warming 5 min Joe Balls 2
Hawaii panel advances plans for homeless people 10 min Joe Balls 1
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 18 min Joe Balls 135
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 23 min Guru 61,961
Git Whitey - Round 3 44 min District 1 6
Putin a Bigger Putz than Obama 54 min District 1 4
I AM GO Blue FOOL! 5 hr JRB 4
•••
•••
•••