Missing people on the Big Island

Missing people on the Big Island

Posted in the Waipahu Forum

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#2 May 7, 2011
On the Big Island, police need the public's help in finding 21 years-old Chelsea Ryan of Hilo.

She was last seen April 28th.

Ryan is 5' 8" and weighs about 125 pounds.

She has blonde hair and green eyes, and also has a tattoo of a dove on one of her ankles.

If you have any information on her whereabouts call police.

#7 May 7, 2011
The Big Island should be renamed...The Missing Person island or Vanish Island.

Geez, this is getting pretty ridiculous.

#9 May 8, 2011
WTF? There should be 8 posts in this thread. Why is there only 2?? Missing posts in the missing people thread.
BI SKIP tracers club

Kihei, HI

#10 May 8, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
WTF? There should be 8 posts in this thread. Why is there only 2?? Missing posts in the missing people thread.
Well stooooopid these Topix investigators have to draw the line on your racist comments. Even the ones they allowed is borderline. I got a suggestion that since you are so concerned about missing people on the Big Island why don't you run over there and do a investigation? Yea go undercover deep in PUNA and see what happens to you..... hahahahahaha that would be one way of getting rid of a known racist.Take ur lover anti liberal wit U.
Hawn Sheeple

Kihei, HI

#11 May 8, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
On the Big Island, police need the public's help in finding 21 years-old Chelsea Ryan of Hilo.
She was last seen April 28th.
Ryan is 5' 8" and weighs about 125 pounds.
She has blonde hair and green eyes, and also has a tattoo of a dove on one of her ankles.
If you have any information on her whereabouts call police.
Hey butthead. Happy Madda fckrs day.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#12 May 8, 2011
Aren't there two others missing there, a mother and daughter? For a total of three?

Odd about the posts missing.

#13 May 8, 2011
leeward lolo wrote:
Aren't there two others missing there, a mother and daughter? For a total of three?
Odd about the posts missing.
Yep. I had 8 posts that showed 8 different people missing. The thread only shows 2...weird. Somebody doesnt want the public to know about the 8 missing people on VANISH ISLAND.
Rockwell

Kihei, HI

#14 May 8, 2011
It's probably the Bermuda triangle effect.
mrskailuakona

Kailua Kona, HI

#16 Jan 22, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
I agree come to Vantasy Island instead of Fantasy Island where white people disappear without a trace. The only racists are the locals not the true Hawaiians how ironic. I could understand a Hawaiian feeling angry towards the white man not a freakin' local right? Get their ass back to the shit hole they left in the foreign country they came from.

Did you ever notice how almost EVERY single missing person is haole mostly WHITE especially for blonde women be extremely careful while the island is seductive the hostility & hate towards whites makes one want to make sure you're carrying big time. Aloha
mrskailuakona

Kailua Kona, HI

#17 Jan 22, 2013
BI SKIP tracers club wrote:
<quoted text>Well stooooopid these Topix investigators have to draw the line on your racist comments. Even the ones they allowed is borderline. I got a suggestion that since you are so concerned about missing people on the Big Island why don't you run over there and do a investigation? Yea go undercover deep in PUNA and see what happens to you..... hahahahahaha that would be one way of getting rid of a known racist.Take ur lover anti liberal wit U.
Who's stuuuuuupid you dumb ass probably some local not Hawaiian. Go crawl back under the rock you came from in your foreign country pal. Who's the racist now? LOOk in the mirror how do you live your evil self? Are you just heartless born a tin man maybe that's it. Yeah bro' get your mixed ass in Puna yourself you coward hiding behind your keyboard on your computer you little computer mouse. Eeeeekkkkkkk that's your favorite words bro'. Other than a cypher bully what can you really do besides live in a ghetto in Oahu collect food stamps & have Quest insurance? That's what I'm talking about get with the program get a J O B instead of being a drain on the Aloha State. Then again you need a brain since you're clueless with no brain cells get off the weed it's killed the last few remaining brain cells you have left. 420 unfriendly is calling your name Dimwit U

Alo HA mker Keep living in the ghetto you'll get yours - K A R M A

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 22, 2013
The cops know these are hate crimes against whites, but they'll never admit it because the tourist board won't like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waikiki Homeless Bus Spotted 1 hr Shyit whole Hawaii 39
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 2 hr Joe Balls 2,862
Whos the moron that sent out the FALSE ALARM NK... 2 hr District 1 53
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 924
Donald j. Trump Letters Begging for Money__$$$$... 4 hr District 1 13
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 4,756
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 8 hr Princess Hey 1,015

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance