Police raid Nanakuli cockfighting ring

May 16, 2010 Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Police raided a cockfighting ring in Nanakuli shortly before noon yesterday, citing four men for alleged cruelty to animals charges.

Full Story
the filipino in Texas

Austin, TX

#1 May 18, 2010
Just legalize it already, damn think about this all you people who are against cockfighting and says it is animal cruelty here is a question for you!!! when you bust a chicken fight what do you guys do with the roosters after you confiscate them? A---you let them loose in the wild
B---you chope em up and make chicken long rice
C---you kill them because you say that you can not do nothing with them.
THE ANSWER is..... TAH DUH...C----so who is more cruel now at least by fighting in the ring the rooster has a chance to live but when you guys take em and just kill em they have no chance at all GOOD JOB ANIMAL ACTIVIST you all need to get a life and realize what you are doing is even more cruel.
stumpy

Waipahu, HI

#2 May 20, 2010
I am against cockfighting because I live near dumbasses that have them. The roosters crow all night, and their daily activities draw all sorts of punks that have no jobs, don't go to school, deal and do drugs all day, and blast rap music from thier POS Hondas. They let roosters run around and when the guys are caught in your yard they say they were just chasing their rooster. More likely looking for stuff to steal, I've caught them red-handed, stealing chicken feed. They have absolutely zero respect, parking on peoples' lawns and blocking driveways, it's like they dare people to say anything to them. It's the criminal element that has no respect for their neighbors, so I will and have immediately reported any chicken fights that I see or know about. What's nice is that now it's a federal offense and you brought in on yourselves. I keep chickens myself but I don't allow it to bother anyone. You won't police yourselves so suffer the consequences.
John boi

Honolulu, HI

#4 Apr 12, 2012
stumpy wrote:
I am against cockfighting because I live near dumbasses that have them. The roosters crow all night, and their daily activities draw all sorts of punks that have no jobs, don't go to school, deal and do drugs all day, and blast rap music from thier POS Hondas. They let roosters run around and when the guys are caught in your yard they say they were just chasing their rooster. More likely looking for stuff to steal, I've caught them red-handed, stealing chicken feed. They have absolutely zero respect, parking on peoples' lawns and blocking driveways, it's like they dare people to say anything to them. It's the criminal element that has no respect for their neighbors, so I will and have immediately reported any chicken fights that I see or know about. What's nice is that now it's a federal offense and you brought in on yourselves. I keep chickens myself but I don't allow it to bother anyone. You won't police yourselves so suffer the consequences.
stealing chix feed from somebody's yard. that's sad. they shouldn't have birds in the first place!
Mike

Honolulu, HI

#5 Apr 12, 2012
Let the damn braddahs fight their roosters. Jesus what's the big deal? Guess the police can't find any REAL crimes to solve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO2 curve ticks upward as key climate talks loom (Nov '09) 1 hr So True 248
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 1 hr Drone 345
Put morphine in my chow mein and I will be a re... 1 hr Maui Wowie Bird 3
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 3 hr Francine 686
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr Jack 2,156
Islamic worker beheads co-worker in Oklahoma Mon Joe Balls 25
Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The H... Sep 13 akamai 9

Waipahu Jobs

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE