Man Posing As FBI Agent Wanted In Sex Assault

Jun 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KITV-TV

The Honolulu Police Department is searching for a man they said sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman at a Waipahu apartment building.

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“When the going gets tough”

Since: Mar 09

Stay the (GOLF) Course .FORE!!

#1 Jun 21, 2011
Holy crap, impersonating an FBI agent...his ass is grass...

LOL, cant get any dumber than that.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2 Jun 21, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
I hope this girls dad finds him before the police do. Real and immediate justice pays big rewards!

#3 Jun 21, 2011
On top of that, he barges into a freaking party filled with tons of people who are now witnesses to his creepy sex crime.

This is one for the stupid criminals caught on tape series. LOL

#4 Jun 21, 2011
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this girls dad finds him before the police do. Real and immediate justice pays big rewards!
Yep.
harry

Honolulu, HI

#5 Jun 21, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
Looks like a another perverted haole like you guys. Why is that? I mean look at da history behind you white people and sexually motivated crime with murder. Almost 99% of sick sex perverts are white and some of them are the most prolific killas known to the world.Hey Infidel that image of that perp is not you because the victim was a women.We know you go for only males the younger da betta. hahahahaha nice try perv.Wat bra no more job today you must be off from McDonalds. hahahahahahaha

#6 Jun 21, 2011
harry wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like a another perverted haole like you guys. Why is that? I mean look at da history behind you white people and sexually motivated crime with murder. Almost 99% of sick sex perverts are white and some of them are the most prolific killas known to the world.. hahahahahahaha
And yet you voted for a white person instead of a local Hawaiian bruddah. ahahaha..

btw, watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/results...

“Liberals are Ruining America”

District of Columbia

#7 Jun 21, 2011
harry wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like a another perverted haole like you guys. Why is that? I mean look at da history behind you white people and sexually motivated crime with murder. Almost 99% of sick sex perverts are white and some of them are the most prolific killas known to the world.Hey Infidel that image of that perp is not you because the victim was a women.We know you go for only males the younger da betta. hahahahaha nice try perv.Wat bra no more job today you must be off from McDonalds. hahahahahahaha
Hello harry! How ya been? Are those real stats or made up ones?
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jun 21, 2011
harry wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like a another perverted haole like you guys. Why is that? I mean look at da history behind you white people and sexually motivated crime with murder. Almost 99% of sick sex perverts are white and some of them are the most prolific killas known to the world.Hey Infidel that image of that perp is not you because the victim was a women.We know you go for only males the younger da betta. hahahahaha nice try perv.Wat bra no more job today you must be off from McDonalds. hahahahahahaha
Browse thru this and report back on how manu white perverts.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#9 Jun 21, 2011
FBI (Female Body Inspector)
Yeah, right.

#10 Jun 24, 2011
Another one for the stupid criminals caught on tape..The wacko attempts to stab a restraint trainer who specializes in restraining knife attackers. Hahaha, how stupid is that???

Another random attack on our streets but this time tragedy was avoided. In this case the suspect chose the wrong person to attack. The victim says he was the right choice.
Pac-Five assistant football coach Paul Brown was at a stop light outside Mid-Pacific Institute at 6:30 Wednesday night when he noticed a man with a knife coming at him.

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/Footbal...
"He bee lines to me and starts throwing and I'm like this," said Brown as he showed how the suspect tried to stab him with an over-head motion. He quickly got out of his truck. "I put in park and then as he's coming closer I kick the door and next thing I know both of us are faced off."

The suspect came at him again. Brown showed me how quickly he restrained him.

"If I put my hand in here, oh yeah I pull it you're going to choke yourself out," he said. "As I got him to the ground he was pinned under my tire, I just pinned him under there. Everytime he tried to get his hand up to stab, he would hit this bumper."

The suspect poked his calf several times. Another coach Ed Edra arrived minutes later along with a parent, Moe Failauga. Edra was poked in the palm. The suspect kept fighting.

"He was high, he was under the influence and he was remarkably strong," said Brown. "It was amazing the strength that he had. It took two people to take the knife out of his hand."

41-year-old Roberto Raymundo Smith was arrested for unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle, assault, possession of a butterfly knife and three warrants.

"I think when I came out of the truck he was surprised at my size so yeah luckily everything turned out alright and you know one more bad guy off the street," said Brown.

Brown is 6-foot-6 and more than 250 pounds. But it's not just his size that made him the wrong man to attack.

"I'm a restraint instructor with family court and I work at the detention home and basically what I do is I train staff to restrain serious situations in our facility, one of my specialties is knife defenses."

UH baseball fans may remember the giant man. Brown was a standout pitcher for Hawaii who tossed the program's only perfect game in 1987.

Wednesday night, he was the perfect target.

"I'm grateful for that I was the person that he chose and if it happened to somebody else it would've been a different result," he said. "Yeah he picked the wrong guy."

#11 Jun 24, 2011
Opinion wrote:
FBI (Female Body Inspector)
Yeah, right.
Or in your case, FAT body inspector.

ahahaha

#12 Jun 24, 2011
I dont know which one is dumber. The FBI wannabe who kidnapped a girl in front of a party full of people/witnesses...the lady who robbed the bank and then gets into a loud argument that attracted the cops or the stabber who decided to stab a restraint instructor who specializes in restraining knife attackers.

They're all pretty dumb...LOL!!
Carole ann

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jun 24, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahaha
How old are you? I mean REALLY how old are you? You make no sense at all and you are far from being clever with words. A person like you that dwell on the negatives of life by posting the StarAdvertiser's police blotter really need to get a grip on reality.Hawaii does not need a person like you that dreg up the underbelly that exists in any city the size of Honolulu. With your childess intellect all you can do is point the finger of idiotic crime solely on the fault of the Democrats. Now that makes as much sense as blaming all that goes wrong in America on Obama. Again we have come full circle on how old are you and when are you going to growup? In your 14,000 plus comments the answer is NEVER.
Zeebee

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jun 24, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
Another one for the stupid criminals caught on tape..The wacko attempts to stab a restraint trainer who specializes in restraining knife attackers. Hahaha, how stupid is that???
Another random attack on our streets but this time tragedy was avoided. In this case the suspect chose the wrong person to attack. The victim says he was the right choice.
Pac-Five assistant football coach Paul Brown was at a stop light outside Mid-Pacific Institute at 6:30 Wednesday night when he noticed a man with a knife coming at him.
http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/Footbal...
"He bee lines to me and starts throwing and I'm like this," said Brown as he showed how the suspect tried to stab him with an over-head motion. He quickly got out of his truck. "I put in park and then as he's coming closer I kick the door and next thing I know both of us are faced off."
The suspect came at him again. Brown showed me how quickly he restrained him.
"If I put my hand in here, oh yeah I pull it you're going to choke yourself out," he said. "As I got him to the ground he was pinned under my tire, I just pinned him under there. Everytime he tried to get his hand up to stab, he would hit this bumper."
The suspect poked his calf several times. Another coach Ed Edra arrived minutes later along with a parent, Moe Failauga. Edra was poked in the palm. The suspect kept fighting.
"He was high, he was under the influence and he was remarkably strong," said Brown. "It was amazing the strength that he had. It took two people to take the knife out of his hand."
41-year-old Roberto Raymundo Smith was arrested for unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle, assault, possession of a butterfly knife and three warrants.
"I think when I came out of the truck he was surprised at my size so yeah luckily everything turned out alright and you know one more bad guy off the street," said Brown.
Brown is 6-foot-6 and more than 250 pounds. But it's not just his size that made him the wrong man to attack.
"I'm a restraint instructor with family court and I work at the detention home and basically what I do is I train staff to restrain serious situations in our facility, one of my specialties is knife defenses."
UH baseball fans may remember the giant man. Brown was a standout pitcher for Hawaii who tossed the program's only perfect game in 1987.
Wednesday night, he was the perfect target.
"I'm grateful for that I was the person that he chose and if it happened to somebody else it would've been a different result," he said. "Yeah he picked the wrong guy."
He should have grabbed the knife and stabbed him back. It would've been self-defense. A dead dumb criminal. YES!
Meg

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jun 24, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
I dont know which one is dumber. The FBI wannabe who kidnapped a girl in front of a party full of people/witnesses...the lady who robbed the bank and then gets into a loud argument that attracted the cops or the stabber who decided to stab a restraint instructor who specializes in restraining knife attackers.
They're all pretty dumb...LOL!!
You are a childess idiot Infidel. Look at what people judge your comments with the same degrading symbols. Stupid people like you should not be allowed to ruin the Republican parties image,which you do on every posts. Jackazz..
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#16 Jun 25, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahaha
Not quite you jello-assed 12 sandwich eating punk.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#17 Jun 25, 2011
All kidding aside, it might interest you to know that you can buy reinforced plastic triple decker toilet seats to help you move your lard ass off the bowl after putting down at least half the crapsworth of what it is that you put online on a daily basis.

Hope this helps.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 26, 2011
Zeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have grabbed the knife and stabbed him back. It would've been self-defense. A dead dumb criminal. YES!
He should have used the knife to cut the guy's achilles tendon. That way, he'd have to limp afer his next victims for the rest of his life. I carry a sharp hatchet under my truck seat for just such an occasion, should it arise. Can't trust the cops or court here for justice, so I do my own.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#20 Jun 26, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He should have used the knife to cut the guy's achilles tendon. That way, he'd have to limp afer his next victims for the rest of his life. I carry a sharp hatchet under my truck seat for just such an occasion, should it arise. Can't trust the cops or court here for justice, so I do my own.
Is that why you are always after Joe Balls?
Huh?
Dirty Harry

Honolulu, HI

#21 Jun 26, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He should have used the knife to cut the guy's achilles tendon. That way, he'd have to limp afer his next victims for the rest of his life. I carry a sharp hatchet under my truck seat for just such an occasion, should it arise. Can't trust the cops or court here for justice, so I do my own.
Your a VIGILANTE with huge BALLS that will pull that hatchett out and do battle with a gun. Man you really DO have huge BALLS but small brains don't ya? Is that what attracted Infidel to you your BALLS.Hahahahahahaha u da best.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian Thug Knifes 3 in Honolulu 2 hr Jack 6
Police looking for suspect in Zippy's Kapahulu ... 6 hr American_Infidel 1
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 7 hr Steve 61,956
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 7 hr District 1 119
70-417 Exam test assesment 12 hr passokay123 2
The Wedge SURF 15 hr The WEDGE 2
Obama's presidency in action! -lol! 16 hr The WEDGE 2
•••
•••

Waipahu Jobs