Who do you support for U.S. House in Hawaii (District 1) in 2010?

Posted in the Waipahu Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AmSham

Lihue, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

<<< ALERT! ALERT! ALERT >>>
We interrupt this board to bring you an Issue Alert from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce! We have almost succeeded at buying this years mid-term election so that we can rool back the Democrat enacted Wall Street and Health Insurance reforms that are curbing Corporate America's ability to screw consumers and ship jobs overseas to gain cheaper labor. The future of America lies in outsourcing jobs to China. If you know of any other rich foreign companies or foreign governments looking to contribute to our efforts to buy this election for corporate friendly Republican candidates like Djou and Aiona, please have them send their checks directly to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce or American Crossroads! The U.S. and world media are just beginning to catch on to our scam, so we need you to encourage everyone to vote early, before the American electorate catches on and it becomes too late for them to do a damned thing about it! Get out the vote! In the immortal words of Gordon Gecko: Greed is Good!
<<< This has been a U.S. Chamber of Commerce issue alert >>>
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

vote djou...hanabooboo is a crook
BillyGoatGruff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

What a perv rude dude.

By the way *Splat*
21 year old voter

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Voted For Charles K. Djou

Judged:

Djou is a rare breed: an HONEST politician who understands taxes and spending...
Conservaturds

Lihue, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

21 year old voter wrote:
Djou is a rare breed: an HONEST politician who understands taxes and spending...
O.K super Genius (sarc.)! If he understands taxes and spending so well, why does he join his fellow Republicans in advocating for the extension of the Bush tax cuts for only the Rich, without being able to tell Americans specifically, what cuts in spending will be made to make up for the $700 BILLION shortfall!

The economic data from the Bush tax cuts back in 2001/2003 clearly show that those tax cuts for the wealthy did not trickle down to the lower classes, nor did they spur job creation. Personal income for the middle class actually declined during the Bush years. Obama has created more private sector jobs in the first 20 months of his presidency than Bush did in the entire 8 years or W's term in office!

Is Djou stupid or just a puppet of his corporate campaign contributors? I think it is the latter.

How does it feel Charles, to sell out your state and Country for some corporate campaign contributions???

“Chiang Mai Baby”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

Conservaturds wrote:
Notice all the negative ads coming in from the mainlaind from groups like American Crossroads and the other millionaire and big business funded groups attacking Hanabusa. Djou cannot stand on his poor voting record of going against the interests of Hawaii citizens, so he has to call in freinds like Karl Rove and his Big Oil friends to come out to Hawaii and buy the election for him!
I seen the same amount of negative adds coming in from the DCCC also against Djou. Most of the ads are coming from both mainland parties and not ok'd by any of the candidates. And why are you referring to Djou's poor voting records, when he obviously got the seat and will probably get it again!
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

charles believes that his sh!t does not stink
DaPolly

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

Pua ting landed on its head often?

*Splat*

Since: Nov 08

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

Conservaturds wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K super Genius (sarc.)! If he understands taxes and spending so well, why does he join his fellow Republicans in advocating for the extension of the Bush tax cuts for only the Rich, without being able to tell Americans specifically, what cuts in spending will be made to make up for the $700 BILLION shortfall!
The economic data from the Bush tax cuts back in 2001/2003 clearly show that those tax cuts for the wealthy did not trickle down to the lower classes, nor did they spur job creation. Personal income for the middle class actually declined during the Bush years. Obama has created more private sector jobs in the first 20 months of his presidency than Bush did in the entire 8 years or W's term in office!
Is Djou stupid or just a puppet of his corporate campaign contributors? I think it is the latter.
How does it feel Charles, to sell out your state and Country for some corporate campaign contributions???
"Obama has created more private sector jobs in the first 20 months of his presidency than Bush did in the entire 8 years or W's term in office!" ?????

hahahhahahahaha I want some of what you are smoking!
Kapiolani

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

LOL!! Has Topix sunk this low!! Only 21 votes!!?? They used to be such an interesting forum, spinning off of the 2 Hawaii newspapers, back in the day. I've been quite surprised to see polls showing that Colleen is so close to Djou. I've suspected that the GOP polling methodology focuses on land-line folks who stay home all day, while the more productive Democrats in the state of Hawaii, are out working. As they say, the only poll that counts is the one at the polls.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

May the one who gives it up best in bed win.
Making the winner either a (blank) or a (blank).

Fill in the spaces folks, just like you will be doing tomorrow..you know what I mean.
Conservaturds

Lihue, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Hawaii's vote couldn't be bought with all the mainland haole money coming in from astroturfers like American Crossroads, the RGA, and Americans for prospertity. Karl Rove & Dick Armey, your snake oil is not welcome in Hawaii!

Imua Hanabusa!

Since: Nov 08

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Kapiolani wrote:
LOL!! Has Topix sunk this low!! Only 21 votes!!?? They used to be such an interesting forum, spinning off of the 2 Hawaii newspapers, back in the day. I've been quite surprised to see polls showing that Colleen is so close to Djou. I've suspected that the GOP polling methodology focuses on land-line folks who stay home all day, while the more productive Democrats in the state of Hawaii, are out working. As they say, the only poll that counts is the one at the polls.
hahahahahahahaha. you said more productive democrats. That's an oxy, you moron!
stumpy

Kapaa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Conservaturds wrote:
<quoted text>

Democrats want to move our country forward! Republicans are trying to take our country back to the past! Those who fail to learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it!
BULL! Democrats want this country to be like Holland or some other hippy paradise.
Conservaturds

Lihue, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Start Packing Djou! I hope you kept all those moving boxes because your 15 minutes are up.

It's nice to have a reminder now and again WHY we don't elect Republican Tea Party folks to represent our state. Fortunately this experiment only affected us for less than a year.

It's a great night for Hawaii! Now Obama can come home to some nice clear blue waters for Christmas.
stumpy

Kapaa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Conservaturds wrote:
It's a great night for Hawaii! Now Obama can come home to some nice clear blue waters for Christmas.
I didn't realize Kenya has coastline.
Conservaturds

Lihue, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize Kenya has coastline.
While Kenya does indeed have a coastline, what does that have to do with Obama coming home to his birthplace right here in Hawaii?

http://maps.google.com/maps...

Feeling a little lonely Stumpy??? It must be tough being the only right wing birther in a State (Hawaii) full of Progressives and Democrats. You'd be better off hanging with the redneck hillbillies of the southern states.
stumpy

Kapaa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Conservaturds wrote:
<quoted text>
While Kenya does indeed have a coastline, what does that have to do with Obama coming home to his birthplace right here in Hawaii?
http://maps.google.com/maps...
Feeling a little lonely Stumpy??? It must be tough being the only right wing birther in a State (Hawaii) full of Progressives and Democrats. You'd be better off hanging with the redneck hillbillies of the southern states.
He can't find his American birth certificate, so you are assuming. I just like to be sure, maybe he'll surprise you after he's out of office and not protected from investigation. The Kenyan ambassodor says he's lying, why would he say that? Who is more credible?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance