Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62107 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#59310 Aug 4, 2013
Leeward LOLO LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life revolves around searching out tragedies so probably something bad happened there.
You really think La guru does know everything.
A psyvho crashes into a place I have been a lot and have family in the area so it is unusual that I ask a guy who receives the newspaper in the area what happened?

You crazier than you think I am.

Mind your own business, this is probably the first post directed to you.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#59311 Aug 4, 2013
waianae imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
A psyvho crashes into a place I have been a lot and have family in the area so it is unusual that I ask a guy who receives the newspaper in the area what happened?
You crazier than you think I am.
Mind your own business, this is probably the first post directed to you.
Next time just have your family bark back at you three times for everything is Ok and bark twice

if blood was spilled.
District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Mesa, AZ

#59312 Aug 4, 2013
Aloha La guru would you go over to Tito Ortiz's crib and tell him i am coming to town to see that local reggae band "The Dirty Heads. Tito lives in your hood so it shouldn't be that much of an inconvenience.

Yes i can wait until you complete the 86 mile round trip to Venice beach.
JRB

Leander, TX

#59313 Aug 4, 2013
Leeward LOLO LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time just have your family bark back at you three times for everything is Ok and bark twice
if blood was spilled.
This post takes the cake.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59314 Aug 4, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
Guru - Here is link to Pacific Tracker which is still docked in Honolulu although was scheduled to depart in July. Good photo.
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails....
Pride of America was in town too but horn blaring made me think departure was soon. Wishing I was onboard. lololol
man, that looks huge! I have seen the other one as I fly in/out of there....the platform thing ...maybe 4 of them. And one giant one, but ....they must be tracking the missles, etc. Or aliens...lol obama has probably aimed it at the Honolulu birth certificate office!

thanks lolo!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59315 Aug 4, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
What happened at Venice Beach? I love going there.
1 Dead, 11 Injured in Venice Beach Hit-and-run...

Witnesses: Driver was 'out for blood'...

Councilman proposes more barriers...

maniac democrat on steroids...

Venice Beach is a zoo. I grew up there. Seen it all. Traffic is a huge problem, people come from all over the world to it. Makes Waikiki look tame. If you have seen it once you have seen it a million times. It is kinda like going into the International Marketplace on Kalakaua. Same junk, same people, but fun to walk through once in a while.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59316 Aug 4, 2013
BTW lolo....that is the area where real estate is worth millions. One guy had a vacant lot on the strand...just a mountain of sand actually. He would sell space to the vendors there...about 5 feet of sand. He would charge them $5K/month for each parcel and give them an old used shovel to dig back the sand a little. He had about 100 feet of ocean frontage, and had about 15 guys there at any one time selling junk. He made about $600K/year doing nothing. He would have a lawn chair, and an umbrella and would sit there and monitor things. He would collect the money up front on the first and if they crapped out he would hand the shovel to a new guy and charge them. He collected more money doing this than building a home and charging rent. And no repairs. Except the shovel.

That is why it is nuts there. It really is amazing.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59317 Aug 4, 2013
Leeward LOLO LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life revolves around searching out tragedies so probably something bad happened there.
You really think La guru does know everything.
The Guru is tapped into the Universe, troll. Better be careful!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59318 Aug 4, 2013
District 1 an a 2 and a 3 wrote:
Aloha La guru would you go over to Tito Ortiz's crib and tell him i am coming to town to see that local reggae band "The Dirty Heads. Tito lives in your hood so it shouldn't be that much of an inconvenience.
Yes i can wait until you complete the 86 mile round trip to Venice beach.
Sorry dude, but I know the MMA facility by the freeway there waaaay the hell out there in that dirty part of nowhere. It is on the left side of the 10 as I head out of town to Scottsdale. No, Tito is done. He is too old. Will get his head handed to him at this age.

I don't live there. Too many illegals. Must be where you hide your relatives in those freeway junkyards by the rail-road tracks. You will be making a trip for nothing. Tito is over. So are you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59319 Aug 4, 2013

Mesa, AZ

#59320 Aug 4, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
The Guru is tapped into the Universe, troll. Better be careful!
La guru "tapped out" long ago but not before his brain was scrambled.

Mesa, AZ

#59321 Aug 4, 2013
Guru wrote:
Normally i would apologize for budding in on a conversation but you and the waianae lolo are to whacked out to understand what an apology represents.

So now i understand why the waianae imposter asks you questions about certain news events. If you can't figure how to register your name you will definitely have trouble surfing the internet.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59322 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
La guru "tapped out" long ago but not before his brain was scrambled.
...we saw you the other day at the place. You know what I am talking about. You need to change your clothes pal. Same thing everyday is too easy to spot.

We will be there soon.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59323 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Normally i would apologize for budding in on a conversation but you and the waianae lolo are to whacked out to understand what an apology represents.
So now i understand why the waianae imposter asks you questions about certain news events. If you can't figure how to register your name you will definitely have trouble surfing the internet.
You are nuts. Pure and simple.

Sept-December.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59324 Aug 4, 2013
Q,.- Why is obama still campaigning for obamacare? It is already law. Why is he always in campaign-mode only? Why doesn't he ever govern?

WHY?

The answer is obvious.

Mesa, AZ

#59325 Aug 4, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...we saw you the other day at the place. You know what I am talking about. You need to change your clothes pal. Same thing everyday is too easy to spot.
We will be there soon.
Just hosed off my Sh!T 4 Brains WELCOME MAT.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#59326 Aug 4, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
man, that looks huge! I have seen the other one as I fly in/out of there....the platform thing ...maybe 4 of them. And one giant one, but ....they must be tracking the missles, etc. Or aliens...lol obama has probably aimed it at the Honolulu birth certificate office!
thanks lolo!
It's not used for tracking satellites. It's being used to track incoming missiles from North Korea. That's why everywhere it goes there are always two anti-missile destroyers nearby. Wake up people, Obama has put our country in danger by emboldening our enemies.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#59327 Aug 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> It's not used for tracking satellites. It's being used to track incoming missiles from North Korea. That's why everywhere it goes there are always two anti-missile destroyers nearby. Wake up people, Obama has put our country in danger by emboldening our enemies.
Yea Baby, Obama rules you little peons.

O B A M A >>with all those vowels he must of have been born in Hawaii......yea baby.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59328 Aug 4, 2013
I have to wonder how much of this is bullshyt in order for obama to spy on all of us:...nothing would surprise me at this point from this fraud...

"Senior U.S. Official: Intercepted Al Qaeda Communications Indicate Planned Attack ‘Big,’‘Strategically Significant’
Email 2245 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print

By Martha Raddatz
@martharaddatz

Jonathan Karl
@jonkarl
Aug 4, 2013 9:00am

ABC News’ Martha Raddatz and Jonathan Karl report:

On the day that almost two dozen U.S. embassies and consulates across North Africa and the Middle East are closed following the identification of a significant threat from an al-Qaeda affiliate, a senior U.S. official is providing new details about the communications intercepted from the terrorists, telling ABC News that al-Qaeda operatives could be heard talking about an upcoming attack. The official described the terrorists as saying the planned attack is “going to be big” and “strategically significant.”

“The part that is alarming is the confidence they showed while communicating and the air of certainty,” the official said, adding that the group — Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula — appeared to have a media plan for after the attack.

Authorities do not know the exact target of the planned attack, according to the official.

“We do not know whether they mean an embassy, an airbase, an aircraft, trains,” the official said.

gty sanaa embassy kb 130803 Senior U.S. Official: Intercepted Al Qaeda Communications Indicate Planned Attack Big, Strategically Significant
Muhammed Huwais/AFP/Getty Images

Today on “This Week,” Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-MD — the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee — said the intercepted communications called for a “major attack.”

what ?? start naming them. No more boogeymen scare tactics from this creep. oooooooooooohhha! booo-geeey man!!!

...watch, some guy will steal a donut in Cairo and it will be called terrorism.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59329 Aug 4, 2013
We are having kids borrow massive amounts of money from the large banks that they can never pay back to go to college for jobs that are not there.

Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 1 hr Tabloids 647
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Gronk Bird 3,116
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 1 hr Knuckle dragger G... 82
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 4 hr So_da_lish_us 1,086
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 4 hr So_da_lish_us 999
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 8 hr Jack 4,800
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 10 hr Been there done that 895

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance