Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#56652 May 8, 2013
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahhohohohohohohohohohohoho ahahahahahahahahahahahahahh!!! !!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!

lolololollolololololololololol ololololololololo!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahaa!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56654 May 8, 2013
...A shrink would have a field day with Guru, eh?......
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#56655 May 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...A shrink would have a field day with Guru, eh?......
That's what eating too much crow will do to ya.

Amazing to see the surrogates and the darlings of the GOP who never miss an interview focus on the hypothetical and issues not based on facts.

Instead of going away to hide when the armchair bigots are called out, the judgeit queen in LA insists on dumping gas on an alleged fire. Of course that is what she is ordered to do, being a follower and all.

Location hidden

#56656 May 8, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what eating too much crow will do to ya.
Amazing to see the surrogates and the darlings of the GOP who never miss an interview focus on the hypothetical and issues not based on facts.
Instead of going away to hide when the armchair bigots are called out, the judgeit queen in LA insists on dumping gas on an alleged fire. Of course that is what she is ordered to do, being a follower and all.
I just find people like that sad.....you see they have sided with their tea party so long, now they can't extricate themselves.....how can they finally come to grips with the fact, President Obama has done a remarkable jobs, and againest childish political treachery....it's what the, Screaming About Benghazi Campaign....is all about......imagine, holding hearing's with those that weren't even present?.......
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#56657 May 8, 2013
"Can't extricate themselves" is proven with what just took place in South Carolina. Lying and adultery is OK for that family values candidate, Mark Sanford. To be expected though from the do as I say not as I do fanatics.
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56658 May 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
OK cowards gobluefool, paufool, & snottsdalefool...lets hear you defend your two cowards. Go for it!
8 months of 'getting to the bottom of it", "investigating", "not going to send our troops in- it is too dangerous", "you don't send the troops in if it is dangerous"....what a bunch of CRAP!
The "what difference does it make how or why they died clinton" and the run and hide obama are the cause of all of this. They not only got out guys killed, they make our country look like the keystone cops to the world. Putin must be laughing like crazy. These kinds of cowards invite attack by our enemies. They view us as weak and unwilling to fight or defend even ourselves.
After 8 months, clinton says she didn't get the email that said our ambassador and consulate was under attack while she told the troops that were supposed to fly in and rescue them to stand down. She let them die. Without even trying to help them. "We can't send out troops in if it is dangerous"- Leon Panetta. Since when is war and terrorism safe...especially on 911? Are our troops there only if it safe? Their job and their training is for EXACTLY these kinds of situations. Ask any of them. They will tell you.
The COVERUP is complete, and the redactions and the order to stand down when they could have likely been saved is the smoking gun. The first report two hours after the attack said it was a terrorist attack and was know by all. Yet obama and clinton lied for months about the movie while sending the guy to jail....and he is still in there.
All of these actions show their lack of ability to lead this country. Impeachment and a quick resignation by obama is very likely going to happen after the testimony today. Lying to the American people in the ever-expanding web of lies that obama and clinton are now caught up in and which have been shown and proven is going to result in the resignation of obama. He wants to be a celebrity, cool,'The View' woman, while he can do that. He would probably botch that up too.
Impeachment is imminent. it will take awhile, but it is coming.
The secretary of State relies on email?
CA nuts

Mililani, HI

#56660 May 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaaa! what a loon you are. I was kidding, and YOU took it as gospel you are so nervous and scared about obama/clinton-gate tomorrow!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! talking to you is like talking to a gigantic turd that is stuck in the toilet! Except it is smarter than you. And probably smells better too!
http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/e/b/col...
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhah ahaaaa!!!! you stinking moron!
The MORON Guru the mentally sick bullshyter pretending to be a billionaire with 10,000 rentals. You have failed to get even 1 accusation or prediction right in 55,000 posted comments. What kind of man would even posts a comment with a record like that? Lies lies lies and you have the nerve to keep commenting making more BOGUS predictions. Your a joke and a typical Californian idiot living in the most screwed up state in the USA. Only thing your good for is the morning joke at coffee time. How can you be 100% wrong on that many comments. You are really a CA LOSER.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#56661 May 8, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The secretary of State relies on email?
Armchair bigots are easily brainwashed.
pau

San Jose, CA

#56662 May 8, 2013
Listen 2 bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know that the separation between the poor and the rich has been widening for decades you are even a bigger imbecile than i first thought. And you are not one to speak of class, ever.
That's what happens when you have a welfare president.
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56663 May 8, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Some can make jokes about it and have a good laugh. But I've seen many who put the blame for the ills of this country at the feet of the poor and those who've migrated here for a chance at a better life. All the while being mute to the corporate fraud which was born out of the Reagonomics belief of free markets and no oversight.
Not that long ago California was a beautiful state.
There were great schools.
There were hospitals with up to the minute trauma and skilled doctors.
There were lots of jobs in companies msking profits.

Explain why in a short time it has become another, overcrowded, lousy welfare junk state.
Leeward Boo Who

Phoenix, AZ

#56664 May 8, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that long ago California was a beautiful state.
There were great schools.
There were hospitals with up to the minute trauma and skilled doctors.
There were lots of jobs in companies msking profits.
Explain why in a short time it has become another, overcrowded, lousy welfare junk state.
guru..guru...guru...guru....gu ru..... guru......guru and his legion of minions...yes u r included
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#56665 May 8, 2013
pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Leeward Boo Who

San Jose, CA

#56666 May 8, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, you are easily brainwashed.
Leeward Boo Who

Phoenix, AZ

#56667 May 8, 2013
Leeward Boo Who wrote:
<quoted text>
When you bring my rental net back to Scottsdale Air Park fill it up. Mahalo!
Leeward Boo Who

Phoenix, AZ

#56668 May 8, 2013
Leeward Boo Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Or jet, bet, or G.E.T. haha
Leeward Likelike

Phoenix, AZ

#56669 May 8, 2013
pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop Telling Lies About Liberals And We'll Stop Telling The Truth About You
Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#56670 May 8, 2013
Leeward Boo Who wrote:
<quoted text>
guru..guru...guru...guru....gu ru..... guru......guru and his legion of minions...yes u r included
Hey WASTE OF TIME, You ever been included in anything?
Ever ~ in your limited little life ~ anybody want you?
Leeward Likelike

Phoenix, AZ

#56671 May 8, 2013
Just wanted to use that line because i'm lolo.
Pau

San Jose, CA

#56672 May 8, 2013
Leeward Likelike wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop Telling Lies About Liberals And We'll Stop Telling The Truth About You
you are smart and the liberals are never wrong! I lied!

Location hidden

#56673 May 8, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
..Just remember....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....or something....lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 34 min Joe Balls 2,443
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 2 hr District 1 732
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 2 hr District 1 639
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr District 1 4,555
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 4 hr Salome 609
Liberals Hate Free Speech Mon District 1 20
Thanks to Trump's tough talk and bold leadership Mon American_Infidel 12

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance