Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55778 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You never substantiate your bigoted rants with proof of what policies decided the insane conclusions that swell your mind. It's only about race. And THAT is a given with the """US" "" crowd!!!
Draconian spending cuts, when coupled with tax increases OR decreases, stall national economies and cause unemployment on a massive scale. If you increase taxes too much while making massive cuts, then not enough money is left in circulation to sustain economic growth...if you CUT taxes and have massive spending cuts, then you have the USA, circa 1929: the Great Depression. The deficit in America is a red herring.
More proof that austerity doesn't work. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/03/business/gl...
you and your fktard moron fake president is about to get yourselves nuked because he is so week. why don't you grow up dummy and realize that you are not going to change any subject in here. Your fktard idiot is about to start WW3.
leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#55779 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You never substantiate your bigoted rants with proof of what policies decided the insane conclusions that swell your mind. It's only about race. And THAT is a given with the """US" "" crowd!!!
Draconian spending cuts, when coupled with tax increases OR decreases, stall national economies and cause unemployment on a massive scale. If you increase taxes too much while making massive cuts, then not enough money is left in circulation to sustain economic growth...if you CUT taxes and have massive spending cuts, then you have the USA, circa 1929: the Great Depression. The deficit in America is a red herring.
More proof that austerity doesn't work. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/03/business/gl...
Of course your brilliance is a given.
But I have a strong feeling that those of us you constantly put down would not realize the bad economic times unless we read about them or were told that now is the time for us to invest and make $$$$$$.

Skipping over your big words, does it take a genius to realize that when one is out of $$$$ it's time to stop spending or you erode your foundation?

Again 'your' leader was a leech forever so does not know simple facts except believes that its fellow muzzies will take care of it as long as their high $$$$ oil comes this way although we have enough here to shut them off forever....
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55780 Apr 4, 2013

Yes i would second the motion that Pau is brilliant here on Topix.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55781 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...listening to you tell us or anyone else about financing and investments is like listening to the biggest failure and liar in the universe telling people how to have character. Like obama does every day.

You both are sick retards that have no life except through others. obama lies and forges and then hides it and does nothing himself, and you try to tell others how to invest when you don't own one damn thing and have never invested a dime in anything in your lousy life of lame. You both are parasites just like ticks. Two blood-sucking morons that never did one dame thing except lie and commit fraud every day of your life.
http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consum...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55782 Apr 4, 2013
obama is making back room deals now with NK. He will cave and give them $$billions, food, drugs, and everything else. They will spit at it and demand more.

Flat screen TV prices will soar soon.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#55783 Apr 4, 2013

Oh poor baby
your rent increases will only enable
your renters to sit outside and
watch your jumble less palm trees grow.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55784 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
But I have a strong feeling that those of us you constantly put down would not realize the bad economic times unless we read about them or were told that now is the time for us to invest and make $$$$$$.
Skipping over your big words, does it take a genius to realize that when one is out of $$$$ it's time to stop spending or you erode your foundation?
Again 'your' leader was a leech forever so does not know simple facts except believes that its fellow muzzies will take care of it as long as their high $$$$ oil comes this way although we have enough here to shut them off forever....
LMFAO!!! Now you use the, "those of us that you put down" statement. Holy phuckingjesus. LMFAO! Not only are you a bigot, you're a thin skinned bigot.

But having the dogmatist gene, like I said, is a given with the "US" crowd.

Keep firing away. I'll keep shoving back down your piehole.

November 6, 2012 resoundingly proved the reckless nature which has its roots in bigotry that you and the "US" crowd subscribe to WILL NOT be tolerated. To dumb it down for you even more...You're a loser. A bigoted loser. A loser nonetheless.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55785 Apr 4, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
Oh poor baby
your rent increases will only enable
your renters to sit outside and
watch your jumble less palm trees grow.
jumble...new word for you dummy? must really suckkk being you with nothing at all to show for your miserable life in every dumpster in town.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55786 Apr 4, 2013
lol...obama is drooling all over Kamella Harris now...I guess he is thinking he needs a little nookie as the command-her-in-chief...at least in his mind. His sexist remarks have Michelle fuming and she hit on Mitt Romney. You can't make this shyt up!

lol!
leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#55787 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! Now you use the, "those of us that you put down" statement. Holy phuckingjesus. LMFAO! Not only are you a bigot, you're a thin skinned bigot.
But having the dogmatist gene, like I said, is a given with the "US" crowd.
Keep firing away. I'll keep shoving back down your piehole.
November 6, 2012 resoundingly proved the reckless nature which has its roots in bigotry that you and the "US" crowd subscribe to WILL NOT be tolerated. To dumb it down for you even more...You're a loser. A bigoted loser. A loser nonetheless.
and on and on and on
Anybody pointing out the truth about the American hating leaches you adore is a bigot.
And the goal of your leaches is to create more voting leaches to tear down our country even more.
Shame on you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55788 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
and on and on and on
Anybody pointing out the truth about the American hating leaches you adore is a bigot.
And the goal of your leaches is to create more voting leaches to tear down our country even more.
Shame on you.
Illegal aliens are now Illegal Democrats.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#55789 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
and on and on and on
Shame on you.
It's a stretch to think you're actually American.

What policies decided the insane conclusions that swell your mind?

2nd request.
leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#55790 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd request.
More American than you as I thoroughly hate these usurpers giving away our once beautiful country.
I realize it is almost imposible for you to a direct answer but to which policies do you refer.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55791 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd request.
You are a racist bigot.
leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#55792 Apr 4, 2013
Hey Guru, JB, be sure to check out Democrat run Hawaii #1 worst place to make a living.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#55793 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
More American than you as I thoroughly hate these usurpers giving away our once beautiful country.
I realize it is almost imposible for you to a direct answer but to which policies do you refer.
I realize comprehension is not your strong suit as our friend from NC proved beyond doubt.

Like I said earlier. Prove it with policy enactments. 2nd request.

Back up your bigotry with some substance. I bet you can't since you you're a charter member of the conspiracy theorist society.
leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#55794 Apr 5, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize comprehension is not your strong suit as our friend from NC proved beyond doubt.
Back up your bigotry with some substance. I bet you can't since you you're a charter member of the conspiracy theorist society.
MY TAX RETURN

I just received my tax return for 2012 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!
They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.
I guess it was because of my response to the line : "List all dependents"
I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons;
Half of Mexico ; 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate. A family of 5 and all their servants in the White House. Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55795 Apr 5, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
Hey Guru, JB, be sure to check out Democrat run Hawaii #1 worst place to make a living.
You really got your paws dug into this story. So glad that you got wet from this.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55796 Apr 5, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
GURU PREDICTION # 120

I saw that somewhere...the price of paradise...and the famous "paradise tax". There are more voters than workers in the US today. That is what the problem is. Those that don't work get to vote away tax money from those who work and pay taxes. That is crashing now everywhere. Doesn't matter though, because obama is blowing out the world economies by printing dollars in the tens of trillions which is guaranteed economic chaos later this year and next. Jim Rogers says that the next year is going to be the worst year in history for this country, and he owns nothing here anymore and has sold most of his stocks here. Buffett is dumping his consumer related stocks left and right. They are creating another real estate bubble and stock bubble that will crash again. Huge hedge funds are buying up all of the real estate now...single family homes in the millions, and are getting into hard assets to ride the hyper-inflation wave to come, then they will dump them and bail. That will cause the mother of all depressions. It will take pensions, down the tubes with this next crash. This is coming on fast, and China and Australia are already dumping the dollar. The USA will enter wars on two fronts to bring he scared money back home, but it won't work this time.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55797 Apr 5, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Har har har har (Apr '14) 47 min Bones 52
Doors open for early voting across the state 1 hr Leeward Outlier 2
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr 75 Scorpio 2,219
70-488 Exam guide dumps 11 hr passokay123 1
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 14 hr District 1 154
West Oahu Catholic church buys 11 acres to buil... 22 hr Bakatari 12
Coco Palms developer applies for permits to reb... Wed Bakatari 2
Waipahu Dating
Find my Match

Waipahu Jobs