Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55736 Apr 3, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
<quoted text>

ALSO being on an island where everybody is almost related and trying to fight the system will make you a marked half and half person.
You are a Moron. You always try to turn the topic into a "the locals are all related and are going to eat you. My homies are so tough" type of bullshit. Well Cupcake, bring em if you got em. Tuff guy Internet commando. I'm sure they laugh at your antics too. You are obviously young, why aren't you at work?
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#55737 Apr 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Moron. You always try to turn the topic into a "the locals are all related and are going to eat you. My homies are so tough" type of bullshit. Well Cupcake, bring em if you got em. Tuff guy Internet commando. I'm sure they laugh at your antics too. You are obviously young, why aren't you at work?
Joey must be upset see all the EXTRA CAPITALS.

Nada i don't make stuff up, but i do know on days that i pour concrete i feel cocky from pushing X amount of tons around. There is nothing like that feeling of accomplishment after you pour yards of concrete while others just sit idly by.
I do my due diligence. I used to read both the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin. Some might say i am an expert on certain Hawaiian tendencies. Maybe it goes with my line of work.
Since you don't go to court, the old Napa Store (in Nanakuli) that was the former courthouse and is now the Ten Dollar Tire Store was a very interesting venue.

On an island contacts are very important if you wish to get a job done correctly, on time and at a good price.
I would bet your balls that if you needed an electrician and if you asked employees at City Mill and asked people who work at the Waianae landfill place that is on the road where that Mormon church burned down years ago. You would get the same name for a referral. Everybody knows somebody who knows everybody's personal business.

And if you don't think there are people on here
that can't pinpoint where you hang
you are even dumber than the
atty. calling bad bush half and half creature
who uses carpet for landscaping.

I don't need to act tough because you are the blower of hot air.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55738 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Joey must be upset see all the EXTRA CAPITALS.
Nada i don't make stuff up, but i do know on days that i pour concrete i feel cocky from pushing X amount of tons around. There is nothing like that feeling of accomplishment after you pour yards of concrete while others just sit idly by.
I do my due diligence. I used to read both the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin. Some might say i am an expert on certain Hawaiian tendencies. Maybe it goes with my line of work.
Since you don't go to court, the old Napa Store (in Nanakuli) that was the former courthouse and is now the Ten Dollar Tire Store was a very interesting venue.
On an island contacts are very important if you wish to get a job done correctly, on time and at a good price.
I would bet your balls that if you needed an electrician and if you asked employees at City Mill and asked people who work at the Waianae landfill place that is on the road where that Mormon church burned down years ago. You would get the same name for a referral. Everybody knows somebody who knows everybody's personal business.
And if you don't think there are people on here
that can't pinpoint where you hang
you are even dumber than the
atty. calling bad bush half and half creature
who uses carpet for landscaping.
I don't need to act tough because you are the blower of hot air.
wow...feel proud of yourself you moron? you are dumber than rocks.

Nice try. nobody posts from "scottsdale" that knows Hawaii. Nobody. They don't even know it is part of the US. They think it is another country.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55739 Apr 3, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
Guru, I spotted a mega-yacht at Kewalo boat harbor so impressive I u-turned back to get a closer look, turns out it belongs to Larry Ellison who bought 98% of Lanai. 225 ft in length, could be docked at Lanai but would have to be moved to bring in supplies.
It was being contrasted to homeless in the area but was not mentioned that he was born to a 19 year old unmarried who gave him away when he was a baby.
Same day I saw a huge cruise ship here, possibly one of the largest.
He is there on business no doubt. Is it the big black ship? I have met him. No big deal. Trump is smarter and funnier.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55740 Apr 3, 2013
obama is crashing like a rock now...
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#55741 Apr 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...feel proud of yourself you moron? you are dumber than rocks.
Nice try. nobody posts from "scottsdale" that knows Hawaii. Nobody. They don't even know it is part of the US. They think it is another country.
You better check your private messages Sh!t 4 Brains.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55742 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You better check your private messages Sh!t 4 Brains.
not a chance. Besides, what kind of a gayshytfuck steals a name and then calls the original person a fake? Only a gayber like yourself you fking retard. Go FK yourself you phaggott!
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55743 Apr 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
not a chance. Besides, what kind of a gayshytfuck steals a name and then calls the original person a fake? Only a gayber like yourself you fking retard. Go FK yourself you phaggott!
Be happy you are only called a fake.
Nutso claims I am male and female then steals my name.
Just another sicko who probably wanders the streets talking to himself.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55744 Apr 3, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be happy you are only called a fake.
Nutso claims I am male and female then steals my name.
Just another sicko who probably wanders the streets talking to himself.
I know lolo. He is probably related to Kim Jung ill. I think this fool is going to do it.

Big show on this on c2c right now...
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55745 Apr 3, 2013
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55746 Apr 3, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
yeah, that is the small one. I thought it was the 454 foot Rising Sun...#2 shown here...
http://blog.koldcast.tv/2011/koldcast-news/th...

my yacht is not even half the size of this one-lol. He can have it...costs over $5M/year to run one these days.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55747 Apr 3, 2013
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55748 Apr 3, 2013
And to think the women had the nerve to report something to the topix moderator! Yeah right about being "[REPORTED]"!!! Yet they(she) posts a diatribe in #55742 that is sickening.

And if you're freaking concerned about your handle.... Register with a cutesy Creature pseudonym...Then be done with it old Betty.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55749 Apr 3, 2013
Pau wrote:
And to think the women had the nerve to report something to the topix moderator! Yeah right about being "[REPORTED]"!!! Yet they(she) posts a diatribe in #55742 that is sickening.
And if you're freaking concerned about your handle.... Register with a cutesy Creature pseudonym...Then be done with it old Betty.
lol...not "worried" at all fagbait. You are the one that is worried about your weak boy obama that is now staring at a nuclear standoff that can not end well. If you were not such an old used up hag you would know that. But there is no telling how dumb you and your kind are.

Your illegal alien boy is about to get his ass wiped by your mouth. Have fun there in hell.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55750 Apr 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like gayphag paufaggy had a nerve hit on this one. LOL!
enjoy your leaders failure that is about to incinerate you. He will cave in and hide just like he did in Benghazi, and, unfortunately, leave your state to burn in rads that will be off the scale. Dumbshit obama is about to have another Cuba only this one is far more real now than can even be imagined. Enjoy every minute you moron. The rest of you should prepare now. This could go really bad in the next 48 hours as is being reported all over now. If not, count your blessings. With a coward like obama and his decrepit minions in charge it will be your worst nightmare.

Go fkyourself grandma. Get your tin hat ready and put some pillows in your dumpster tonight. You will need it.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55751 Apr 3, 2013
Oh My...F'ing Eh. LMFAO!!!!!!!

I'll bet you're known as Poopy Pants outside the anonymous interweb?

My second paragraph wasn't even directed toward you Poopy. LMFAO!!! Yet you jumped all over it.

A bit paranoid eh?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55752 Apr 3, 2013
obama's incompetence in EVERYTHING he does is only a prelude to us being attacked...he can't do anything right...from his phony SS card, to his totally computer constructed birth certificate, to his cowardly actions in Benghazi, and now NKorea, and in his inability to tell the truth on ANYTHING...now he can't even make his lousy obamacare work. LOL! X INFINITY!!!

"U.S. President Barack Obama at Port Miami on March 29, 2013
Related

5 New Obamacare Taxes Coming in 2013
GOP Budget Takes Aim Again at Obamacare, Medicaid
Obamacare and GOP Governors – Is This a Tipping Point?

Let me try to understand this: the key incentive for small businesses to support Obamacare was that they would be able to shop for the best deals in health care superstores — called exchanges. The Administration has had three years to set up these exchanges. It has failed to do so.

This is a really bad sign. There will be those who argue that it’s not the Administration’s fault. It’s the fault of the 33 states that have refused to set up their own exchanges. Nonsense. Where was the contingency planning? There certainly are models, after all — the federal government’s own health-benefits plan (FEHBP) operates markets that exist in all 50 states. So does Medicare Advantage. But now, the Obama Administration has announced that it won’t have the exchanges ready in time, that small businesses will be offered one choice for the time being — for a year, at least. No doubt, small-business owners will be skeptical of the Obama Administration’s belief in the efficacy of the market system to produce lower prices through competition. That was supposed to be the point of this plan.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/02/obamacar...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55753 Apr 3, 2013
Pau wrote:
Oh My...F'ing Eh. LMFAO!!!!!!!
I'll bet you're known as Poopy Pants outside the anonymous interweb?
My second paragraph wasn't even directed toward you Poopy. LMFAO!!! Yet you jumped all over it.
A bit paranoid eh?
lol...who the fk cares who you were aiming at retard...only you, that's who, I was aiming at you btw, so look out of your dumpster now and see what is coming for you right now...
http://api.ning.com/files/dn971CTz2ntQZ5cFFu2... *0UwSNx4omuIJGp2luvC0rdtwKoPK0 joh2uHj*UfN6K0H6q0rZBMIOTinnb6 qEMVjR*/untitled52.bmp
lol! nice tan you azzwipe!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55754 Apr 3, 2013
http://api.ning.com/files/dn971CTz2ntQZ5cFFu2... *0UwSNx4omuIJGp2luvC0rdtwKoPK0 joh2uHj*UfN6K0H6q0rZBMIOTinnb6 qEMVjR*/untitled52.bmp

right here dikbreath
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55755 Apr 3, 2013
Party at the formerly white house tonight.
But isn't it closed down to Americans these days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 15 min District 1 681
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 16 min district 1 shower... 730
Fukushima nuclear spill affects HI? (Aug '13) 1 hr District 1 457
Trump or Hillary 2 hr Leeward Outlier 112
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum 9 hr district 1 shower... 30
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 14 hr Michelle is a man 76
CCW Saves Lives, Again 23 hr Michelle is a man 2

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance