Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62109 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55751 Apr 3, 2013
Oh My...F'ing Eh. LMFAO!!!!!!!

I'll bet you're known as Poopy Pants outside the anonymous interweb?

My second paragraph wasn't even directed toward you Poopy. LMFAO!!! Yet you jumped all over it.

A bit paranoid eh?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55752 Apr 3, 2013
obama's incompetence in EVERYTHING he does is only a prelude to us being attacked...he can't do anything right...from his phony SS card, to his totally computer constructed birth certificate, to his cowardly actions in Benghazi, and now NKorea, and in his inability to tell the truth on ANYTHING...now he can't even make his lousy obamacare work. LOL! X INFINITY!!!

"U.S. President Barack Obama at Port Miami on March 29, 2013
Related

5 New Obamacare Taxes Coming in 2013
GOP Budget Takes Aim Again at Obamacare, Medicaid
Obamacare and GOP Governors Ė Is This a Tipping Point?

Let me try to understand this: the key incentive for small businesses to support Obamacare was that they would be able to shop for the best deals in health care superstores ó called exchanges. The Administration has had three years to set up these exchanges. It has failed to do so.

This is a really bad sign. There will be those who argue that itís not the Administrationís fault. Itís the fault of the 33 states that have refused to set up their own exchanges. Nonsense. Where was the contingency planning? There certainly are models, after all ó the federal governmentís own health-benefits plan (FEHBP) operates markets that exist in all 50 states. So does Medicare Advantage. But now, the Obama Administration has announced that it wonít have the exchanges ready in time, that small businesses will be offered one choice for the time being ó for a year, at least. No doubt, small-business owners will be skeptical of the Obama Administrationís belief in the efficacy of the market system to produce lower prices through competition. That was supposed to be the point of this plan.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/02/obamacar...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55753 Apr 3, 2013
Pau wrote:
Oh My...F'ing Eh. LMFAO!!!!!!!
I'll bet you're known as Poopy Pants outside the anonymous interweb?
My second paragraph wasn't even directed toward you Poopy. LMFAO!!! Yet you jumped all over it.
A bit paranoid eh?
lol...who the fk cares who you were aiming at retard...only you, that's who, I was aiming at you btw, so look out of your dumpster now and see what is coming for you right now...
http://api.ning.com/files/dn971CTz2ntQZ5cFFu2... *0UwSNx4omuIJGp2luvC0rdtwKoPK0 joh2uHj*UfN6K0H6q0rZBMIOTinnb6 qEMVjR*/untitled52.bmp
lol! nice tan you azzwipe!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55754 Apr 3, 2013
http://api.ning.com/files/dn971CTz2ntQZ5cFFu2... *0UwSNx4omuIJGp2luvC0rdtwKoPK0 joh2uHj*UfN6K0H6q0rZBMIOTinnb6 qEMVjR*/untitled52.bmp

right here dikbreath
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55755 Apr 3, 2013
Party at the formerly white house tonight.
But isn't it closed down to Americans these days?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55756 Apr 3, 2013
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55757 Apr 3, 2013
just for paufaggy

"MISSILE DEFENSE TO GUAM...
Russia worried by 'explosive' situation...
China military buildup on border continues...
U.S. Troops Stand 'Poised to Respond' at Border...
'Could make preemptive strike'...
Kim Jung-Un Losing Control?
Austin Officials 'Prepared To Take Whatever Precautions' Needed...

NKOREA APPROVES 'MERCILESS' NUKE ATTACK ON USA"

...and the coward obama is all that protects you....lol!
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55758 Apr 3, 2013
YOU ALL SHOULD BE HAPPY

Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever. I was just reading a Democratic publicity release that said, "...after a little more than 4 years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever."

The details according to White House Publicists..:
* Reagan, Lincoln, and 8 others tied for first,
* 15 presidents tied for second,
* 17 other presidents tied for third,
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
* Obama came in fifth

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55759 Apr 3, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
YOU ALL SHOULD BE HAPPY
Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever. I was just reading a Democratic publicity release that said, "...after a little more than 4 years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever."
* Obama came in fifth
oh man, that says it all!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55760 Apr 3, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
yep, it is for illegal aliens, arabs, muslims, and buttfks like paufaggy. Good place for Kim-junk-Ill too attend too. He probably would be welcome.

obama...what an idiot.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55761 Apr 4, 2013
obama is crashing on all fronts now...
http://www.drudgereport.com/

he is paralyzed...can't make a decision...can't think on his feet...can't figure out anything...can't come up with anything that works...is lazy...and acts like he is above it all (arrogance).

lol...it is ALL catching up to him now. All of it!
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#55763 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
It continues to be closed to people who have hooves and carpets on their lawn.

Phoenix, AZ

#55764 Apr 4, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, it is for illegal aliens, arabs, muslims, and buttfks like paufaggy. Good place for Kim-junk-Ill too attend too. He probably would be welcome.
obama...what an idiot.
YOU'RE A GAYBER! LMAO at Sh!t 4 Brains!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55765 Apr 4, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE A GAYBER! LMAO at Sh!t 4 Brains!
weak. ran out of brains, huh dipshyt?
you FKING RETARD!!
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#55766 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
YOU ALL SHOULD BE HAPPY
* Obama came in fifth
Let me guess....You "heard" this? Or was it from the board for fools dotcom?
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55767 Apr 4, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
<quoted text>
It continues to be closed to people who have hooves and carpets on their lawn.
Carpets left at rentals.
If you knew local customs you would be aware of this custom, O FAKER.

Phoenix, AZ

#55768 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Carpets left at rentals.
If you knew local customs you would be aware of this custom, O FAKER.
Cock fighting and dog eating are also local customs. Do you enjoy the cocks or dogs more?
In my experiences the people that do this are immigrants because in their former country that is what was acceptable.
. They also use rolled roofing over four layers of three tab shingles on a pitched roof. Is it cheaper yes.
leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#55769 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess....You "heard" this? Or was it from the board for fools dotcom?
It was at Babycakes waits for these stories.com .
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#55770 Apr 4, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was at Babycakes waits for these stories.com .
Ahh geewiz....So sweet for the resident hypocrite to sound off in such a touching manner.

Where was your voice when this country was run into bankruptcy by the midget Bush and Cheney? Country losing jobs at levels never seen before? Where was your voice when banks and insurance companies getting loans, which by the way they still can't pay back even today? Answer is never until bigotry got the better of you.

The deficit in America is a red herring...a symptom...the real problem is the lack of economic growth. The simple truth is that the stimulus package of 2008 and 2009 was NOT LARGE ENOUGH. Government spending is not the problem. The problem is excess Government spending on non-sustainable, dead-end items such as maintaining a military budget larger than the next 26 nations COMBINED, and the cost of the wrong-headed, idiotic so-called "war on terror".

Every movement toward austerity in this country has resulted in either recession or depression. We cannot save our way to prosperity. We must INVEST...and NOT in more bombs and aircraft carriers. And NOT in more corporate welfare, which is the only kind of welfare that actually hurts America.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55771 Apr 4, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
We cannot save our way to prosperity. We must INVEST...and NOT in more bombs and aircraft carriers.
Yes, we should have the same Military power as say, Guatemala. That would make you hippies happy until the bombs start dropping in New York and San Francisco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yuk yuk yuk yuk (Apr '15) 1 hr Ruffles Have Ridges 126
Trump Is The KING of DUMMIES 2 hr Joe Balls 13
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,249
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 4,937
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 1,181
Waianae Joe Balls Is A Sneaky Rat . I got the ... 19 hr Doctor Harod 121
Liberals Hate Free Speech (Aug '17) 22 hr District 1 73

Waipahu Jobs

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages