Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62109 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55486 Mar 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Guru, with all these positive economic indicators.....time for you to bow down, and show our President some love........
This is for you and your gobutt-pau-forever lover.....you should bow down to him and stick your nose in it. waitaminute...you already are!-lol

"And WND reported the real unemployment rate for December 2012 was closer to 23 percent, not the 7.8 percent reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Commodities expert Jim Rogers, who once managed money with George Soros, says Bernanke has it all wrong and that his monetary policy is merely throwing fake money after bad debts.

In his most recent book, Street Smarts, Rogers says Bernanke “knows little about economics or finance, he has no idea how markets work, and the only thing he truly understands about currency is how to print it.”

He says Bernanke misread the crisis, and that’s why the economy is stagnant. Rogers believes the financial crisis was about subprime mortgage borrowers and European governments not being able to pay their bills. But he says Bernanke has treated it like a liquidity crisis, flooding the system with cash. That’s led to an economy without growth, and dogged by the prospect of inflation.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/poverty-hits-the-s... ;

...you two moronic squirrels are so full of shit your back molars are floating in it.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#55487 Mar 25, 2013
A guy traveling through Canada on vacation lost his wallet and all of his identification. Cutting his trip short, he
attempted to make his way home but was stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border.

"May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent.

"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy..

"Sure buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," said the agent.

"But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of Ronald Reagan tattooed on one side of my butt and
George Bush on the other."

"This I gotta see," replied the agent.

With that, the guy dropped his pants and showed the agent his behind.

"By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago ."

"Thanks!" he said. "But how did you know I was from Chicago ?"

The agent replied, "I recognized Obama in the middle."
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#55488 Mar 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Yep, yet all the libfags on Topix say I made it all up. LOL, I've got a pretty big concrete pour to do tomorrow, and it's friggin raining. I'll be in mud up to my ass.
JB - I just noticed we are under a flood watch until Wednesday. Strange as I am going out to work on my tan as it is sunny and warm. lololol
American-infidel s Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#55489 Mar 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dickbreath...GO FCUK YOURSELF!
Only you and the kid i babysit should know what dickbreath smells like.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55490 Mar 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
JB - I just noticed we are under a flood watch until Wednesday. Strange as I am going out to work on my tan as it is sunny and warm. lololol
Not to worry imposter. Roachboy will have his special drink delivered to your Screech towel. I'll have him deliver some warm oil to apply to the woman half of your bod.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#55491 Mar 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry imposter. Roachboy will have his special drink delivered to your Screech towel. I'll have him deliver some warm oil to apply to the woman half of your bod.
Are you JB or do you intend to be doing construction on Leeward Coast? If not mind your own business.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55492 Mar 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you JB or do you intend to be doing construction on Leeward Coast? If not mind your own business.
Sit back and soak in your roachboy juice and keep your mouth shut to avoid cancer tongue.
A bytch is a bytch

Mililani, HI

#55493 Mar 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
A guy traveling through Canada on vacation lost his wallet and all of his identification. Cutting his trip short, he
attempted to make his way home but was stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border.
"But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of Ronald Reagan tattooed on one side of my butt and
"By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago ."
For a over the hill old bytch you have a sense of humor. Good for you. I bet when you look in the mirror staring at what gravity has done to you that sense of humor goes right out the door. You can tell this by your insensitive comments about Obama and especially Michelle. Being a women jealousy is normal but for a old used up bytch like you that have been around the block so many times people think your a granny hooker it is not. If you were to stand next to her today the horrible truth would sink in to your numb old head of yours there is no comparison. With you we can see political indifference from a old lady's point of view and it is not a pretty picture in fact it is down right(your) UGLY..
Joey Balls

Phoenix, AZ

#55494 Mar 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin' with all this construction talk i'm gettin'
and you a laying in the hot sun
i'll plow your place for free today.
Cause you gave me an inch i can't scratch...who hoo!

Golly, i reeled in another one!
Alice

Mililani, HI

#55495 Mar 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
No act Lolo. Even you would not hire the unprofessional incapable moonlighter JB to fix your doghouses. This unlicensed butcher is out of work for a reason and it is not for doing a great job its for screwing people over and out of their money. Check ANGIES list they warn you about JB's past complaints from Leeward homeowners and Building inspectors. Wise up lady stop being a idiot.
Joe Balls

Mililani, HI

#55496 Mar 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught a glimpse of you rolling down H2. I really thought a old wrinkled sharpie dog was driving that VW and called HPD to report it. Sorry lolo they told me this is the fifth time this month somebody has called and NO it is not a dog it is really you.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55497 Mar 25, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
LOL, That's a good one.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55498 Mar 25, 2013
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55499 Mar 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, That's a good one.
And if you think that felt good wait until i flash you my man boobs!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55500 Mar 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
Nothing sinister about a trainload of military vehicles.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55501 Mar 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing sinister about a trainload of military vehicles.
Holder and obama are probably sending them to mexico and the muslim brotherhood in egypt. Or here to handle us. obama thinks he is the next Pharaoh. So let it be written,...so let it be done!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55503 Mar 25, 2013
REAL ESTATE NEWS

"U.S. Housing Real Estate Market House Prices Trend Forecast 2013 to 2016
Housing-Market / US Housing Jan 12, 2013 - 12:36 AM GMT

By: Nadeem_Walayat

Housing-Market

Following the peak of the over leveraged US housing market bubble late 2006, the real estate market literally crashed during 2007 triggering the financial crisis that has acted to subsequently feed a multi-year bear market as a consequence of the subprime mortgage debacle that was magnified globally via toxic CDO packages that literally risked the bankruptcy of the whole global financial system starting in June 2007 when Bear Sterns bailed out one of its hedge funds, within a year Bear Sterns would effectively go bust as JPM picked it up for about 5% of its peak value that acted as a prelude to what was yet to come during 2008 for the likes of Lehman's that prompted tax payer bailouts right across the globe to prevent financial armageddon as the too big to fail banks only slowly revealed the extent to their exposure to the toxic mortgage backed securities in what amounted to the greatest fraud in history as investors had been duped into buying junk that the credit rating agencies typically rated as Triple A for a fee.

Since which time the bear market in US housing has continued to act as a drag on the US economy, holding it back from recovery, in response to which the US government and central bank have sought to escalate their response in an attempt at engineering an economic bounce so as to induce an sustainable economic recovery of which the QE-4-Ever of Sept 2012 is just one recent response towards which amounts to printing an estimated $85 billion a month to inflate the US economy which is predominately aimed at the US housing market and secondary drivers.

However, one of the best times to invest in an asset class is when it is at it's most hated, i.e. after a crash and a prolonged bear market when most investors have been badly burnt by losses, the US housing market and many other global housing markets such as the UK fit the bill for the potential for being at such an opportune moment during 2012 due to similar money printing asset price inflating government policies as I have been flagging for most of 2012 for expectations of the UK and US specifically to have entered into embryonic bull markets that this analysis seeks to expand into a detailed multi-year trend forecast."
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55505 Mar 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder and obama are probably sending them to mexico and the muslim brotherhood in egypt. Or here to handle us. obama thinks he is the next Pharaoh. So let it be written,...so let it be done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3bQnxlHZsjYXX
Ya reckon Sh!t 4 Brains! Probably just another smarty @ss prediction.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55506 Mar 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
pOsitive? hahahahahahhahahahahah! now that is funny!
obama is giving the banks $85BILLIB/month in order to stay in office and have them be quiet about his etch-a-sketch birth certificate.
...even a moron like you know that.
Gotta love Michelle Bachmann, former Reich Presidential candidate and Tea Party postergirl...BEING INVESTIGATED FOR IMPROPER USE OF CAMPAIGN FUNDS......Same sh*t, Different day.......
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55507 Mar 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 2 hr District 1 757
What the hell happened to my 30,000 plus posts,... 5 hr Isle Republican 1
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 6 hr Conchita Balls 3,395
Freeway congestion 10 hr Joe Balls 11
News Police seek Waipahu bank robber Apr 11 Joe Balls 4
News Police shoot suspected car thief who allegedly ... Feb '18 District 1 7
Child Molester In Our Town Dec '17 ConcernedCitizen 1

Waipahu Jobs

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages