Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#55017 Mar 9, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
ok, this guy harvey is saying that we are close to the bottom.because, he went down from 500,000 to 150,000 a year income. That's why he said it. While i'm here trying to make at most 60,000.
Have you seen the circulating article proving welfares make more $$ than workers?
Guru is a LIAR

Mililani, HI

#55018 Mar 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my companies makes the drones.
WE finally have PROOF your a LIAR. California like Hawaii PROHIBITS automatic payment from one bank account to a landlords account. You should've checked the rules that govern the landlord tenant code before making a fatal mistake all LIARS like you and Balls make. Just like Balls your a pathological LIAR.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55019 Mar 9, 2013
The world is watching and saying, WTF?

Meanwhile, Obama plays golf while North Korea is threatening to turn Washington into a "Sea Of Fire" "All's I have to do is push one button, and the United States and her evil allies is done" Said yesterday. Obama's response? "FORE!"
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55020 Mar 9, 2013
****Just reported by the Arizona Sherrifs....obama is letting out thousands of CONVICTED drug dealers, murderers, police assault criminals, public assault criminals, robbers, gun assault criminals, extortionists, kidnapers, child molesters, and anything else they have there that are ALL ILLEGAL aliens waiting for deportation. They are being let out on the streets of America with no explanation.

This is your president meezer. This dude needs to be IMPEACHED!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55021 Mar 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Meanwhile, Obama plays golf while North Korea is threatening to turn Washington into a "Sea Of Fire" "All's I have to do is push one button, and the United States and her evil allies is done" Said yesterday. Obama's response? "FORE!"
That is right. He will protect us just like he did the Benghazi ambassador and our troops in Libya. This dude wants to destroy this country. No doubt about it now. None.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#55022 Mar 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
How are they going to launch it over? All they got is a big skyrocket the kind you can buy from any Chinese illegal fireworks dealer. You and the Korean guy both make stupid claims daily. You buy illegal food stamps he wants us to send his for free.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55023 Mar 9, 2013
Guru is a LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>WE finally have PROOF your a LIAR. California like Hawaii PROHIBITS automatic payment from one bank account to a landlords account. You should've checked the rules that govern the landlord tenant code before making a fatal mistake all LIARS like you and Balls make. Just like Balls your a pathological LIAR.
lol...the liar is you buddy. It is in the law/codes and is 100% legal if done BEFORE the lease is signed and is agreed to by both parties. You need to take your fking head outta yer ass you freak.

Stick to what you know, which is nothing more than being a sick tweeker.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55024 Mar 9, 2013
oh, and by the way freak...I don't wire it, the tenant does and agrees to do so. 100% legal.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55025 Mar 9, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly recall seeing these Occidental documents applying for foreign student aid several years ago.
I am curious what they have done to AMERICAN TAXPAYERS WHITE HOUSE to cause its closure. Flies and rats or illegal Kenyan relatives hiding out there. The place will never be honorable again.
What are these people hiding?
everything...probably drugs, money, women, documents, and 3000 people from Kenya that are his family.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55026 Mar 9, 2013
including this guy...

"My little brother Barack Obama: He's had 12 wives, is accused of beating one of them and wants to be President (of Kenya). Meet Obama's VERY outspoken sibling

First interview with Malik Obama who claims he's also destined for greatness
Suffered defeat in election last week in bid for political power in Kenya
Brothers were best man at each other's weddings and remain in contact
Visits White House yearly and said Barack is always 'at the end of a phone'
Accountant claims he is misunderstood because he is a Muslim and black
Said 'famous brother' has made him target of 'hatred, racism and bigotry'
Claimed US President could do more for Kenyan family by sending money
Described allegations that he beats one of his wives as 'b******t'

By Angella Johnson

PUBLISHED: 17:00 EST, 9 March 2013 | UPDATED: 17:00 EST, 9 March 2013

Comments (0)

Brotherly love: The young Barack was the best man at the first of his older brother Malik's 12 weddings and the two maintain a close relationship

Brotherly love: The young Barack was the best man at the first of his older brother Malik's 12 weddings and the two maintain a close relationship

For the briefest moment, Malik Obama’s eyes reflect resentment through the lenses of his metal- framed glasses.

He is fed up with people criticising him for trying to cash in on his younger half-brother’s famous name.‘It’s also my name and my birthright. Let’s not forget that I was born before him,’ he says.

Barack may have made history as the first black President of the United States, but he is not, Malik suggests, the only member of the family destined for greatness.

For it was drummed into Malik, from a very early age, that he was special and therefore expected to make his mark in this world.

‘My father instilled that in all of us,’ he says.‘He used to say,“No matter what, you are the very best, because I’m from the best stock. Always keep that in your mind.”

‘And, to be honest, sometimes the only thing that has kept me going was the fact that I’m an Obama; therefore I am somebody.’

Last week, the 54-year-old was forced to fall back on this restorative mantra after suffering a crushing defeat in his bid for political power in Kenya.

He stood as an independent candidate for the governorship of Siaya County in the national elections.

As if that humiliating public drubbing wasn’t enough to contend with, Malik – a practising Muslim – also faces allegations that he is a wife-beater and a philanderer who seduced 17-year-old Sheila Anyango with sweet words and a gift of £24, then made her his 12th wife when she was under the age of consent.

She has said:‘Marrying him [three years ago] has been the biggest mistake of my life. He beats me, but mostly he’s just nasty and quarrelsome.’ She is not the first spouse to accuse him of abuse.

I find Malik licking his wounds at his base at the Barack H Obama Recreation And Rest Area on the outskirts of Kogelo, the dusty, remote village that is the family’s ancestral home.

more...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22908...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Harvy

Canyon Country, CA

#55027 Mar 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Great News...Unemployment rate, lowest in four years...Thanks Mr. President.....
Yep, thanks "Mr. President"!

Obama's 'make America hurt' plan
Rep. Gohmert: Sequestration prompting 'temper tantrum,''decision to punish people'

Record 89,304,000 Americans 'not in labor force'
296,000 fewer employed since January

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55029 Mar 9, 2013
I saw Obama's family reunion today on National Geographic.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55032 Mar 9, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the circulating article proving welfares make more $$ than workers?
The average illegal here makes $43,000/year. Then throw in whatever they can steal out of the cars in the parking lot at Home Depot. No taxes. Then throw in free rent, medical, foodstamps and schooling and they up to about $80K. No taxes.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55033 Mar 9, 2013
obama has a girlfriend...http://www.washin gtonpost.com/world/national-se curity/susan-rice-as-national- security-adviser-un-ambassador -said-to-be-front-runner/2013/ 03/09/3e54feba-8383-11e2-b99e- 6baf4ebe42df_print.html

...it is pretty obvious.
Guru the liar

Mililani, HI

#55034 Mar 10, 2013
Guru wrote:
oh, and by the way freak...I don't wire it, the tenant does and agrees to do so. 100% legal.
First of all we caught you lying about out of state landlords need to be represented by a agent in Hawaii. Now we caught you again about the legality of auto deposits from tenants to landlords. Then we find out you voted Democratic in 2008. That's enough of your dreams of grandeur liar comments you have been proven to be a chronic bullshyter. Its a done deal loser go lie to a child maybe you will have better luck. You tell me why would a $$$$billionaire waste his valuable time posting 53,000 useless comments on this forum?
We are family

Mililani, HI

#55035 Mar 10, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
I saw Obama's family reunion today on National Geographic.
Since humans originated in Africa you were watching your own family reunion and were to stupid to realize it. Haoles are albino Africans.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55036 Mar 10, 2013
Guru wrote:
obama has a girlfriend...http://www.washin gtonpost.com/world/national-se curity/susan-rice-as-national- security-adviser-un-ambassador -said-to-be-front-runner/2013/ 03/09/3e54feba-8383-11e2-b99e- 6baf4ebe42df_print.html
...it is pretty obvious.
Will it keep him from a THIRD TERM?????????

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55037 Mar 10, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
The average illegal here makes $43,000/year. Then throw in whatever they can steal out of the cars in the parking lot at Home Depot. No taxes. Then throw in free rent, medical, foodstamps and schooling and they up to about $80K. No taxes.
I read that in Hawaii the average homeless beggar makes $66,000.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55038 Mar 10, 2013
Guru the liar wrote:
<quoted text> First of all we caught you lying about out of state landlords need to be represented by a agent in Hawaii. Now we caught you again about the legality of auto deposits from tenants to landlords. Then we find out you voted Democratic in 2008. That's enough of your dreams of grandeur liar comments you have been proven to be a chronic bullshyter. Its a done deal loser go lie to a child maybe you will have better luck. You tell me why would a $$$$billionaire waste his valuable time posting 53,000 useless comments on this forum?
Asked and answered several times already. Come up with something new to whine about.
Stumpy

Mesa, AZ

#55039 Mar 10, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I read that in Hawaii the average homeless beggar makes $66,000.
Since you are below average what do you make you lying begged?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SO many STALKERS , IMPOSTERS and FOLLOWERS, SO ... (Oct '15) 18 min Joe Balls 38
DISTRICT 1 Finally Admits TO Being A RACE BAITER (Mar '14) 20 min District 1 170
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr -Prince- 3,067
Commenting on "Protesting Blacks" is Off Limits... 2 hr District 1 Nievity 280
Hawaii Wins Best Beach in America Two Years In ... 5 hr asian hot 7
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 10 hr ZZZz 4 283
LAUGHING Out LOUD At District 1 (Aug '13) 10 hr District 1 Nievity 75
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages