Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Read more
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55005 Mar 9, 2013
lol!

Subject: Biden may be interim president by end of 2013...

This sheds light on why Eric Holder remains as AG of the US. Regardless of the outcome. Holder will protect the "O".

Subject: Biden may be interim president by end of 2013.

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT AP - WASHINGTON D.C.

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ... Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55006 Mar 9, 2013
Sad Day for Skier Lindsey Vonn

The International Olympic Committee announced today that it has taken back the gold medal previously awarded to American skier Lindsey Vonn and given it to U.S. President Barack Obama.

Olympic officials said Obama deserved the medal more than Vonn because no one has ever taken a country downhill faster than he has.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55007 Mar 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my companies makes the drones.
Great News...Unemployment rate, lowest in four years...Thanks Mr. President.....
Stumpy

Mesa, AZ

#55008 Mar 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally an explanation as to why your posts always drone on and on while guided by men with balls.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55009 Mar 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Great News...Unemployment rate, lowest in four years...Thanks Mr. President.....
Yeah, if you're a welfare mother that has to take a part-time minimum wage jog with zero benefits just to keep your welfare check coming. It's still counted as a job. Yes we CAN'T!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55010 Mar 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...interesting. This way it is there, if it isn't, Tweet them, and check the next day. It is automatic. It works great! Just get it in writing that that is the way it is for this property, and call it something stupid...like it is "green"- saves paper. That way it is justified and legitimate. No other options. You can't do it after they are in the property unless they sign it, but they can refuse too, and you have no legal rights- at least here. But going in, getting in the lease, in writing, you are covered. It also takes the BS outta their story. No more "the mailman lost it" stories or "I don't know what happened...I mailed it last week". Works great!
....forgot the best part...no bounced checks!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55011 Mar 9, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
Tronto is barely avoiding last place you dork sucker.
lol....hey dipshit...what is a "Tronto"? Your horse?...or your illegal alien that cleans the dirt off your floor? you fking dumbshit moron. South Phoenix heat getting to ya no doubt, huh jack.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55012 Mar 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Great News...Unemployment rate, lowest in four years...Thanks Mr. President.....
Bad news...89 million people are out of work. Worst recovery in HISTORY! Real unemploymnet numbers are at over 11% to those who can count.

more bad news for obama...HANNITY last night...lol. One hour on Benghazi. obama let them die and never even lifted a finger to help our guys, then lied like hell. Witnesses coming out of the woodwork now.

...and now he has closed the white house to Americans who own it, and only lets in those that will pay him $500,000 for access.

Too bad meezer...your idol just went for the everything you SAY stand against. ALL dems are hypocrites. And that means you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55013 Mar 9, 2013
correction: "your idol just went for the everything you SAY stand against. ALL dems are hypocrites."

should read: "your idol just went for everything YOU say you stand against..."

Location hidden

#55014 Mar 9, 2013
Democrats love to be lied to. They think Obama is the second coming. All my life I've been told the Anti Christ is the Great Deceiver and millions would worship him. I said, "NO WAY! I now understand how it could happen. Drugs, and the media.
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#55015 Mar 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
lol!
Subject: Biden may be interim president by end of 2013...
This sheds light on why Eric Holder remains as AG of the US. Regardless of the outcome. Holder will protect the "O".
Subject: Biden may be interim president by end of 2013.
VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT AP - WASHINGTON D.C.
In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ... Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.
Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...
I strongly recall seeing these Occidental documents applying for foreign student aid several years ago.

I am curious what they have done to AMERICAN TAXPAYERS WHITE HOUSE to cause its closure. Flies and rats or illegal Kenyan relatives hiding out there. The place will never be honorable again.
What are these people hiding?

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#55016 Mar 9, 2013
ok, this guy harvey is saying that we are close to the bottom.because, he went down from 500,000 to 150,000 a year income. That's why he said it. While i'm here trying to make at most 60,000.
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#55017 Mar 9, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
ok, this guy harvey is saying that we are close to the bottom.because, he went down from 500,000 to 150,000 a year income. That's why he said it. While i'm here trying to make at most 60,000.
Have you seen the circulating article proving welfares make more $$ than workers?
Guru is a LIAR

Honolulu, HI

#55018 Mar 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
WE finally have PROOF your a LIAR. California like Hawaii PROHIBITS automatic payment from one bank account to a landlords account. You should've checked the rules that govern the landlord tenant code before making a fatal mistake all LIARS like you and Balls make. Just like Balls your a pathological LIAR.

Location hidden

#55019 Mar 9, 2013
The world is watching and saying, WTF?

Meanwhile, Obama plays golf while North Korea is threatening to turn Washington into a "Sea Of Fire" "All's I have to do is push one button, and the United States and her evil allies is done" Said yesterday. Obama's response? "FORE!"
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55020 Mar 9, 2013
****Just reported by the Arizona Sherrifs....obama is letting out thousands of CONVICTED drug dealers, murderers, police assault criminals, public assault criminals, robbers, gun assault criminals, extortionists, kidnapers, child molesters, and anything else they have there that are ALL ILLEGAL aliens waiting for deportation. They are being let out on the streets of America with no explanation.

This is your president meezer. This dude needs to be IMPEACHED!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55021 Mar 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Meanwhile, Obama plays golf while North Korea is threatening to turn Washington into a "Sea Of Fire" "All's I have to do is push one button, and the United States and her evil allies is done" Said yesterday. Obama's response? "FORE!"
That is right. He will protect us just like he did the Benghazi ambassador and our troops in Libya. This dude wants to destroy this country. No doubt about it now. None.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#55022 Mar 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
How are they going to launch it over? All they got is a big skyrocket the kind you can buy from any Chinese illegal fireworks dealer. You and the Korean guy both make stupid claims daily. You buy illegal food stamps he wants us to send his for free.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55023 Mar 9, 2013
Guru is a LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>WE finally have PROOF your a LIAR. California like Hawaii PROHIBITS automatic payment from one bank account to a landlords account. You should've checked the rules that govern the landlord tenant code before making a fatal mistake all LIARS like you and Balls make. Just like Balls your a pathological LIAR.
lol...the liar is you buddy. It is in the law/codes and is 100% legal if done BEFORE the lease is signed and is agreed to by both parties. You need to take your fking head outta yer ass you freak.

Stick to what you know, which is nothing more than being a sick tweeker.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55024 Mar 9, 2013
oh, and by the way freak...I don't wire it, the tenant does and agrees to do so. 100% legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 2 hr Billionaire Dayton 74
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 2 hr Billionaire Dayton 708
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon (Aug '14) 2 hr Billionaire Dayton 241
Ted Cruz Eligible for Presidency? 11 hr District 1 5
Har har har har (Apr '14) Sat Hyena 4 74
Full-Blooded Hawaiians - The disappearing race (May '08) Fri Joe 85
News Public hearings slated for proposed water rate ... Fri Joe 2
Waipahu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web