Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62109 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54970 Mar 6, 2013
Go Rand Paul!

how do the morons think about this??!

"HOLDER: Obama 'has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil'...
'No Intention'...
White House Silent on Sen. Paul Filibuster...
'I will speak until I can no longer speak'...
Won't let president 'shred Constitution'...
Cruz reading tweets:#StandwithRand...
177th anniversary of fall of Alamo...
LIVE...

DRONE WARS: RAND STANDS!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54971 Mar 6, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He brags that he's a millionaire but I bet he's a deadbeat.
...he does? big deal...being one is over-rated. You still have to put your pants on one leg at a time.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54972 Mar 7, 2013
Francine

Mililani, HI

#54973 Mar 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He brags that he's a millionaire but I bet he's a deadbeat.
Ay least he doesn't buy illegal food stamps like Balls the racist Tea Baggers and known pathological fcking LIAR. Pretend you killed a dog just to impress Guru,AI, and Lolo. Go fck yourself loser.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54974 Mar 7, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I would evict him twice and send him to meezer.
:))
Keep working on that plan, for a third term.....
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#54975 Mar 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I must have seen them somewhere, but they all look alike to me. They would have to have been imported because Hawaii has only native Palm, and it doesn't look anything like the pictures. LOL, You see pictures of Palms in every picture postcard of Hawaii, and they aren't even Hawaiian.
I have a few in my Nanakuli native plant garden. I call them my lolas as name is similar.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#54976 Mar 7, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a few in my Nanakuli native plant garden. I call them my lolas as name is similar.
Tie you dogs up Lolo Balls will shoot and eat them. Wife must have Filipino blood?
Auntie Luau Feet

Torrance, CA

#54977 Mar 7, 2013
*Stomp*.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54978 Mar 7, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have them in your "Native Fruit Garden" if they are not Native? People her think Palms are native to Hawaii, but they aren't. LOL, Vietnam War movies always have lots of palms in them too, but there isn't a Palm tree in the entire country.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54979 Mar 7, 2013
Mealani

Mililani, HI

#54980 Mar 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Why have them in your "Native Fruit Garden" if they are not Native? People her think Palms are native to Hawaii, but they aren't. LOL, Vietnam War movies always have lots of palms in them too, but there isn't a Palm tree in the entire country.
Fan palm(loulu) is indigenous to Hawaii. Our ancestors used it for thatching, ate its seed(medicine) and made spears from its wood. The Loulu palm has many sub species (27). Why don't you do some research before making statements that are untrue?

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54981 Mar 7, 2013
Mealani wrote:
<quoted text>Fan palm(loulu) is indigenous to Hawaii. Our ancestors used it for thatching, ate its seed(medicine) and made spears from its wood. The Loulu palm has many sub species (27). Why don't you do some research before making statements that are untrue?
Why don't you learn to read? I said the same thing a few posts back.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54983 Mar 7, 2013
obama caught lying again on the sequester...on Hannity now
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54984 Mar 7, 2013
obama planning another vacation next week...

"REPORT: Obama's vineyard vacation plans underway...:

One vacation by obama would PAY for over 50 weeks of visits to the White House by the People, who, by the way, own the White House. obama is a tenant. WE the people own it. It is our White House, not his.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#54985 Mar 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Why have them in your "Native Fruit Garden" if they are not Native? People her think Palms are native to Hawaii, but they aren't. LOL, Vietnam War movies always have lots of palms in them too, but there isn't a Palm tree in the entire country.
I cannot get any fruit to go at this place, too close to ocean but my loulus are happy there. Some are big but a few others never got big but are alive.

At another place an avocado tree I liked a lot fell and by the time I got there tenants had cut it all but the stump. Decided to give the stump some time and it started growing new branches. So may have fruit in another ten years. lol
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#54986 Mar 7, 2013
jb, need carpet? i have enough to cover 50 acres. ha ha Lovely tenants moved out and left it. let me know.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54987 Mar 8, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
jb, need carpet? i have enough to cover 50 acres. ha ha Lovely tenants moved out and left it. let me know.
How much do you really have? Actually, I wouldn't mind taking it but I have no room for more projects at the moment so I can't bring anything else in. Thanks for the offer though. I'm pouring a slab, so have all my junk from one half of the place piled up onto the other half. We're only at the grading phase and I'm a one-man operation as much as I can be. That's one reason I reach kids to run my tractor, they are at least willing to work and I can stay on the ground and direct them. Fun for them and easier on me. Can't you make use of the carpet? I usually cut old carpet into strips and squares, and use it for weed barrier. It lasts for years, and than you can then throw it away a little at a time. I usually can find a use for things that people throw away. LOL, or you can do like the locals do and dump it along Paakea Rd, along with the furniture, mattresses,TV sets, and dead animals in trash bags. Too lazy to drive the extra mile to a legal dump site. Set in on fire before you leave too, that's what they do. LOL, "Malama the Aina" my ass.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54988 Mar 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
obama planning another vacation next week...
"REPORT: Obama's vineyard vacation plans underway...:
One vacation by obama would PAY for over 50 weeks of visits to the White House by the People, who, by the way, own the White House. obama is a tenant. WE the people own it. It is our White House, not his.
....Obama/Biden 2016..........
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54989 Mar 8, 2013
lol...I've read it all now meezer. hahahah!
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#54990 Mar 8, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> How much do you really have? Actually, I wouldn't mind taking it but I have no room for more projects at the moment so I can't bring anything else in. Thanks for the offer though. I'm pouring a slab, so have all my junk from one half of the place piled up onto the other half. We're only at the grading phase and I'm a one-man operation as much as I can be. That's one reason I reach kids to run my tractor, they are at least willing to work and I can stay on the ground and direct them. Fun for them and easier on me. Can't you make use of the carpet? I usually cut old carpet into strips and squares, and use it for weed barrier. It lasts for years, and than you can then throw it away a little at a time. I usually can find a use for things that people throw away. LOL, or you can do like the locals do and dump it along Paakea Rd, along with the furniture, mattresses,TV sets, and dead animals in trash bags. Too lazy to drive the extra mile to a legal dump site. Set in on fire before you leave too, that's what they do. LOL, "Malama the Aina" my ass.
I let tenants use some vacant land for a funeral, hence the carpet which was divided among three of my rentals and eventually is at my recently vacated place. It is in a decent size back yard and at least 3 layers thick.
Places are all being rebuilt so if bulk can take it will have it drug out front.
First house rented for a third more. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Coco is a transvestite 21 min Joe Balls 2
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 24 min Joe Balls 3,580
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 32 min Angel Flite 92
News Campaign spending hearing against state Rep. Ka... 1 hr American_Infidel 1
News Hawaii volcano eruption driving away millions i... 1 hr American_Infidel 1
News Hawaii committee calls for Obama statue in his ... 1 hr American_Infidel 99
What's your favorite cat feed? 5 hr Morris Dee kat 45

Waipahu Jobs

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages