Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62110 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Honolulu, HI

#54662 Feb 8, 2013
I'm a guru i am rich. I am powerful and i choose to spend most of time slumming with you peons on Topix. Aren't i marvelous!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54663 Feb 8, 2013
Guru, LOLOL, this should piss off the crybaby librals. Today I got over 1K worth of Food Stamps for FREE! Only catch is, I gotta use them up in February so the woman that receives them can get more. Today I spent around $200 in Costco's. I was driving the small car but will go back with a van and load up on groceries. Second score this week. Yesterday a woman gave me a brand new Lazyboy reclining rocker, still has the tags on it! She's getting thrown out of her welfare apartment and I had helped her before, so when she saw me with the trailer she flagged me down. It pays to be nice to people. Man, I should send Obama a "thank you" note.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54664 Feb 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
I'm a guru i am rich. I am powerful and i choose to spend most of time slumming with you peons on Topix. Aren't i marvelous!
no. you're a piece of shit.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54665 Feb 8, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Guru, LOLOL, this should piss off the crybaby librals. Today I got over 1K worth of Food Stamps for FREE! Only catch is, I gotta use them up in February so the woman that receives them can get more. Today I spent around $200 in Costco's. I was driving the small car but will go back with a van and load up on groceries. Second score this week. Yesterday a woman gave me a brand new Lazyboy reclining rocker, still has the tags on it! She's getting thrown out of her welfare apartment and I had helped her before, so when she saw me with the trailer she flagged me down. It pays to be nice to people. Man, I should send Obama a "thank you" note.
lol!!!!! that is great! You helped her and made out well tooo! That is what it is all about!

Hey JB and lolo...some more good news.

I got this book from AMAZON... It is BY FAR, the BEST book ever on palms, and I bought 3 copies. It is called "ALL ABOUT PALMS" by Ortho. It is the most extensive book I have ever seen on palms, and I have a lot of stuff on palms, etc. Incredibly laid out by every subjuct you would ever want...

It has dozens of topics and the best pictures and writings on palms there is. Palm types, colors, varieties, what to plant where, diseases, fertilizers, designing, landscaping, light requirements, shade palms, tropical palms, sun loving palms, you name it. All with pictures that show each part of this. It was on AMAZON, so I nabbed it because I was using an old one that is getting pretty worn. So I grabbed all 3. And the great thing is they are only $11 each. Here is the write up on it...next post...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54666 Feb 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!!!! that is great! You helped her and made out well tooo! That is what it is all about!
Hey JB and lolo...some more good news.
I got this book from AMAZON... It is BY FAR, the BEST book ever on palms, and I bought 3 copies. It is called "ALL ABOUT PALMS" by Ortho. It is the most extensive book I have ever seen on palms, and I have a lot of stuff on palms, etc. Incredibly laid out by every subjuct you would ever want...
It has dozens of topics and the best pictures and writings on palms there is. Palm types, colors, varieties, what to plant where, diseases, fertilizers, designing, landscaping, light requirements, shade palms, tropical palms, sun loving palms, you name it. All with pictures that show each part of this. It was on AMAZON, so I nabbed it because I was using an old one that is getting pretty worn. So I grabbed all 3. And the great thing is they are only $11 each. Here is the write up on it...next post...
Here is the link off of AMAZON for it...
http://www.amazon.com/All-About-Palms-Orthos-...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54667 Feb 8, 2013
JB...in fact you can buy them new for as little as $2.23 each, brand new on these closeout sites off of Amazon....
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/069623...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54668 Feb 8, 2013
more obama crap being discovered...

"HA HA! Ohio Election Official:'I Voted Twice for Obama'... POLL: Obama's approval rating collapses; 46%..."

...:)))...just raise your rents and cash those food stamps in at his expense. Thanks obama!!

:))) LATWTTB!

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54669 Feb 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
"HA HA! Ohio Election Official:'I Voted Twice for Obama'... POLL: Obama's approval rating collapses; 46%..."
...:)))...just raise your rents and cash those food stamps in at his expense. Thanks obama!!
LOL @ Obama and his followers! I can't wait to go back to Costco's and load up on cases of food for my kids. I won't buy steak and shrimp, I'll load up on canned goods. The broad that gave me the EBT card has like five kids, she raises them on Doritos and bubblegum, doesn't give a shyt about them so the liberals are trying to "help" her more and more by throwing more money at her. They just put her on a new "pogrom" but she's more interested in getting high and fuckking every guy she meets. She told me today that she's three months pregnant and Baby daddy is in prison in Vegas until next month. The ten- years-olds are smoking already! They've got a real future. Probably be campaign workers for the DNC. He was smoking young too. Oh well, more for me! If I can do this for the next four years I may have to vote for a democrat!
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#54670 Feb 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the link off of AMAZON for it...
http://www.amazon.com/All-About-Palms-Orthos-...
Thanks Guru, too good a deal to pass up.
Palms are so easy to grow though, plant them and water and they do fine. Except for one Washingtonian which grew by itself, one day the top half fell off, discovered carpenter bees made a hole into it.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54671 Feb 8, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL @ Obama and his followers! I can't wait to go back to Costco's and load up on cases of food for my kids. I won't buy steak and shrimp, I'll load up on canned goods. The broad that gave me the EBT card has like five kids, she raises them on Doritos and bubblegum, doesn't give a shyt about them so the liberals are trying to "help" her more and more by throwing more money at her. They just put her on a new "pogrom" but she's more interested in getting high and fuckking every guy she meets. She told me today that she's three months pregnant and Baby daddy is in prison in Vegas until next month. The ten- years-olds are smoking already! They've got a real future. Probably be campaign workers for the DNC. He was smoking young too. Oh well, more for me! If I can do this for the next four years I may have to vote for a democrat!
Your bizarreness falls under the heading of being the gossiping darling of the neighborhood. One could also say you've got short mans syndrome.

What a loser!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54672 Feb 8, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Guru, too good a deal to pass up.
Palms are so easy to grow though, plant them and water and they do fine. Except for one Washingtonian which grew by itself, one day the top half fell off, discovered carpenter bees made a hole into it.
wow...I have seen them in telephone poles...huge black things about an inch across. They say they are actually flies? not bees...if I remember correctly. Whateverthehecktheyare...they are some big bugs, and they will fly right at you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54673 Feb 8, 2013
...they are probably obama's pets.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54674 Feb 8, 2013
hey pau....maybe you ought to sign up!-lol

"University's student health plan will cover sex changes..."
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#54675 Feb 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
Last time I saw the wonderful person who said LATWTTB he said that he had bought the bank. What a great entertainer he was. Had a lot of homes but was in PS the most.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#54676 Feb 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...I have seen them in telephone poles...huge black things about an inch across. They say they are actually flies? not bees...if I remember correctly. Whateverthehecktheyare...they are some big bugs, and they will fly right at you.
I did not know what they were until recently when holes in branches in my yard were pointed out to me. Never heard of bees making holes/nests in wood. It is kind of funny to see a hole in a branch with a bee sitting inside looking out.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54677 Feb 8, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know what they were until recently when holes in branches in my yard were pointed out to me. Never heard of bees making holes/nests in wood. It is kind of funny to see a hole in a branch with a bee sitting inside looking out.
are they all black and large? that is what I saw....the hole in the telephone poll was at about eye level and several of these things were going in and out...they are really big...about the size of a large marbel...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54678 Feb 8, 2013
lolo...here are some of them...appears that there are dozens of species. The one at the bottom right by the red flower is like what I saw....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpenter_bee

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54679 Feb 8, 2013
They make holes almost as big as a woodpecker would make. I built an addition to years ago and they were boring into the beams even during construction.
gurus baby daddy

Honolulu, HI

#54680 Feb 8, 2013
Such dribble all of it.
COSTCO Kapolei

Mililani, HI

#54681 Feb 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL @ Obama and his followers! I can't wait to go back to Costco's and load up on cases of food for my kids. I won't buy steak and shrimp, I'll load up on canned goods. The broad that gave me the EBT card has like five kids, she raises them on Doritos and bubblegum, doesn't give a shyt about them so the liberals are trying to "help" her more and more by throwing more money at her. They just put her on a new "pogrom" but she's more interested in getting high and fuckking every guy she meets. She told me today that she's three months pregnant and Baby daddy is in prison in Vegas until next month. The ten- years-olds are smoking already! They've got a real future. Probably be campaign workers for the DNC. He was smoking young too. Oh well, more for me! If I can do this for the next four years I may have to vote for a democrat!
Hey stupid just because something is illegal and available does not mean it is OK to do it. This drug addict women that sells you food stamps is committing a federal crime by offering to sell her food stamps to you at a 50% discount. Using the excuse she would sell them anyways(so you might as well buy it theory) shows what a lowlife idiot you are, Your many degrading posted comments aimed at entitlement scabs shows you are just as bad. Are you any better off then they are? NO you are worse by posting you have committed a criminal act on a national forum and no further proof is needed. You have committed a second federal crime of IDENTITY THEFT by using her EBT card to purchase food items paid for by the USA taxpayers. You have ZERO sense of what is RIGHT or WRONG and using the lame excuse she would do it anyways makes you look like the criminal that you really are. I hope someday you get what is coming to you. I am a mid management employee of COSTCO and I can assure we will be looking for you the next time you commit these serious crime. Did you know our surveillance cameras system can pin point all transactions and reference very easily whenever the need arises. Only a idiot like you would posts he has committed a crime on a national forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,866
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 5 hr Hanoi Hilton 657
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 5 hr Cheese Puke Bird 3,377
Vietnam War made me into the ethnic hating post... 6 hr Joe Balls 10
Who's the azzwipe thug 10 hr Jack 15
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 11 hr District 1 733
Wut Da Fuh? (May '17) 13 hr District 1 103

Waipahu Jobs

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages