Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54565 Feb 2, 2013
fashion advice for women in combat: mini skirts and makeup.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Big Kahuna

Mililani, HI

#54566 Feb 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
fashion advice for women in combat: mini skirts and makeup.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
I fail to understand why you would call yourself a GURU? Not one of your predictions, accusations, personal information, or futuristic statements have come true.You have the lousiest record(ZERO)of any Guru I have ever encountered.I would think with 50,000 comments posted by you at least one would be correct but HELL NO. How can anyone take you seriously with a terrible record like yours? Please shred your GURU card because it is worthless and you are a FLUNKY in my eyes.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54567 Feb 3, 2013
Big Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>I fail to understand why you would call yourself a GURU? Not one of your predictions, accusations, personal information, or futuristic statements have come true.You have the lousiest record(ZERO)of any Guru I have ever encountered.I would think with 50,000 comments posted by you at least one would be correct but HELL NO. How can anyone take you seriously with a terrible record like yours? Please shred your GURU card because it is worthless and you are a FLUNKY in my eyes.
The truth is hard for you to take isn't it. BTW, the I a 10th degree certified Guru with a 97% accuracy record that has been confirmed over the years. The other "3%" is due to fraud by obama, and the war between Israel and Iran which will happen soon.. He still lost the election, and the voting fraud that was needed for him to "win" confirms it. He "won" the election about as convincingly as Neil Albercrombie found his non-existant birth certificate, which he admitted he could NOT find, and has been reported. Not to mention the fact that that computer-generated forgery failed over 1,200 independent tests by forensic law enforcemt investigators.

When it takes MASSIVE fraud, forgery, and a "press" that is 100% biased and refuses to report the truth out of white-guilt angst, Soros-owned voting machines that over-reported up to 150% of the votes that are possible, and 100% of the vote tallies in over 100 counties, you have what happend in November.

Failure to vet a candidate and a press that is afraid of being called "racist" if they do is laughable. Even Congress admitted that obama was NEVER vetted by anyone. The fact that he hides ALL of his records by executive order says it all. If it takes that to win...then you have won nothing.

The further fact that you are this blind is a tribute to your own idiocy.

Nice try, OBOT. This game isn't over yet. In fact, it has just begun.
Gold DIggingWhore

Honolulu, HI

#54568 Feb 3, 2013
Gurur please tell me again how rich are you and where are your real estate holdings.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54569 Feb 3, 2013
Gold DIggingWhore wrote:
Gurur please tell me again how rich are you and where are your real estate holdings.
The moon. All of it.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54570 Feb 3, 2013
"10th degree certified Guru with a 97% accuracy record that has been confirmed over the years."

Now that's the coffee spitter off the year. Muchas Gracias for the laugh.

This coming from the resident douche who thinks the evening commute from Honolulu to Hawaii Kai is driving into the sun.

This coming from the resident douche who claimed American lives lost in Iraq were for nothing.

This coming from the resident douche who said Romney would win in a landslide.

This coming from the resident douche who's afraid to say when the 3.8% tax is APPLIED!

The only accuracy that's ever associated to your comments is the debunking by yours truly or the debunking MeAgain thrashed upon you. I still have got to go a ways to catch the brilliance that was on display from the North Carolina area, but I'm gaining in the stretch.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54571 Feb 3, 2013
Big Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>I fail to understand why you would call yourself a GURU? Not one of your predictions, accusations, personal information, or futuristic statements have come true.You have the lousiest record(ZERO)of any Guru I have ever encountered.I would think with 50,000 comments posted by you at least one would be correct but HELL NO. How can anyone take you seriously with a terrible record like yours? Please shred your GURU card because it is worthless and you are a FLUNKY in my eyes.
Ask him a real estate question. I have and the answers have been spot on, ALWAYS. I wish I had his knowledge.
Leeward lolo

Los Angeles, CA

#54572 Feb 3, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him a real estate question. I have and the answers have been spot on, ALWAYS. I wish I had his knowledge.
Balls has the street smarts or in this case parking lot smarts. Just saw him in outside Tamura's waxing cars so he gets first shot at scaming there food stamps from them.

Anyone can appear smart on the internet. Me thinks guru is also a half and half human freak like me.
Mahu Moons Guru for cash

Honolulu, HI

#54573 Feb 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
The moon. All of it.
We make him pay dearly.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54574 Feb 3, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
,,thanks lolo. Life is too much fun to stress the small stuff. Sun finally showed up here again. Been a long cold winter. Nice to start going outside again.

:))
Mahu Moons Guru for cash

Honolulu, HI

#54575 Feb 3, 2013
Yep that is guru who is sending me those mushy emails and pics of hit dinky. I'd recognize that double lip anywhere. :)) XOXO

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54576 Feb 3, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Balls has the street smarts or in this case parking lot smarts. Just saw him in outside Tamura's waxing cars so he gets first shot at scaming there food stamps from them.
No me, They are delivered to me. One of them just left my place. I had her unload a trailer of sand with a shovel before she left, too. She worked fast because she was tweaking and. I told her to come back tomorrow and I'll let her pile rocks for an hour or so.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54577 Feb 3, 2013
wannabee obama falling apart at the seams....lol!

"OBAMA: WE NEED MORE NEW TAXES...

PRESIDENT'S GOT A GUN!

White House Mocks 'Skeeters'...

Warns against photoshopping image...

Photoshoppers photoshop anyway...

Shooters mock...

Palin fans encourage president to shoot like a girl...

FORBES: NRA winning 'influence battle'... HS freshman suspended over picture of gun... ICE agents lose deportation fugitive at Denver airport... Second-Term Crackdown on School Lunches..."
Mahu Moons Guru for cash

Honolulu, HI

#54578 Feb 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
wannabee obama falling apart at the seams....lol!
"OBAMA: WE NEED MORE NEW TAXES...
PRESIDENT'S GOT A GUN!
White House Mocks 'Skeeters'...
Warns against photoshopping image...
Photoshoppers photoshop anyway...
Shooters mock...
Palin fans encourage president to shoot like a girl...
FORBES: NRA winning 'influence battle'... HS freshman suspended over picture of gun... ICE agents lose deportation fugitive at Denver airport... Second-Term Crackdown on School Lunches..."
Guru call a friend and have him come over and pull your finger so you can fart. Your headline snippets are so tabloid childish.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54579 Feb 3, 2013
lol....sorry babe...the 3 skanks at the super bowl now shaking their bbb's are more exciting than you, ms. mahu mom.

what trash these ho's are. Poor audience.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54580 Feb 3, 2013
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54581 Feb 3, 2013
duh...this is what I have been saying for years. Every planet in our solar system is heating up now. And it isn't because of the exhaust fumes from the cars on Jupiter. More like the flames on Uranus (pau).

lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54582 Feb 3, 2013
the link
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/01/rep...

lol...was laughing so hard I forgot to include it.

here pau...just for you...
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-3EjkGET_U1Y/SvkM6oSbGKI...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54583 Feb 3, 2013
Pau wrote:
"10th degree certified Guru with a 97% accuracy record that has been confirmed over the years."
Now that's the coffee spitter off the year. Muchas Gracias for the laugh.
This coming from the resident douche who thinks the evening commute from Honolulu to Hawaii Kai is driving into the sun.
This coming from the resident douche who claimed American lives lost in Iraq were for nothing.
This coming from the resident douche who said Romney would win in a landslide.
This coming from the resident douche who's afraid to say when the 3.8% tax is APPLIED!
The only accuracy that's ever associated to your comments is the debunking by yours truly or the debunking MeAgain thrashed upon you. I still have got to go a ways to catch the brilliance that was on display from the North Carolina area, but I'm gaining in the stretch.
lol...your bullshit here is as accurate as you saying Ronald Reagan was the best President ever. Go play with your baboon some more pee-wee.
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-3EjkGET_U1Y/SvkM6oSbGKI...

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54584 Feb 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
LOL. The Iranians are mad because "Israel seems pleased. "What do they expect Israel to do, go into mourning? Myself, I'm pleased right down to the soles of my boots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 15 min District 1 681
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 17 min district 1 shower... 730
Fukushima nuclear spill affects HI? (Aug '13) 1 hr District 1 457
Trump or Hillary 2 hr Leeward Outlier 112
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum 9 hr district 1 shower... 30
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 14 hr Michelle is a man 76
CCW Saves Lives, Again 23 hr Michelle is a man 2

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance