Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62126 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54544 Feb 2, 2013
...I wonder if pau collected on his insurance yet...
granny

Honolulu, HI

#54545 Feb 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
...I wonder if pau collected on his insurance yet...
Sounds like you can't get him off your mind or you might of had a wet dream,
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54546 Feb 2, 2013
It's a f'ck!ng crack-up to watch the lunatics bellyache all the right wing extremist talking points regarding the cost to a family of five for health care.

And at the same time they don't omit what those COSTS for "free" health care to taxpayers each year are?

Yep, too funny; the classic daily double....Lunatics & hypocrites!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54547 Feb 2, 2013
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54548 Feb 2, 2013
hey JB...look at this pic of obama skeet shooting...

Look at the way he holds this shotgun...also check is he cross-dominant in his eyesight. This looks like he doesn't have a clue to what he is doing. I'll bet they constructed this just like his birth certificate...lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54549 Feb 2, 2013
here is the link JB...forgot to post it
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/02/02...
evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

#54550 Feb 2, 2013
Obama shoots gun. Guru shoots off his mouth.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54552 Feb 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
here is the link JB...forgot to post it
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/02/02...
One response to the warning not to mess with the picture pf the phoney wimpy:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54553 Feb 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
hey JB...look at this pic of obama skeet shooting...
Look at the way he holds this shotgun...also check is he cross-dominant in his eyesight. This looks like he doesn't have a clue to what he is doing. I'll bet they constructed this just like his birth certificate...lol!
LOL, He must have been shooting "load light" otherwise he'd hurt his shoulder. Probably no powder at all, just the primer. He's such a wimp, Hahahahahahahaha! I bet he was anxious to get back to sucking Larry Sinclair's cock. I think the photo is scanned from when he was my gun bearer, LOLOLOL. He called me "Bwana" but I didn't tip him.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54554 Feb 2, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, He must have been shooting "load light" otherwise he'd hurt his shoulder. Probably no powder at all, just the primer. He's such a wimp, Hahahahahahahaha! I bet he was anxious to get back to sucking Larry Sinclair's cock. I think the photo is scanned from when he was my gun bearer, LOLOLOL. He called me "Bwana" but I didn't tip him.
JB you never talk dirty to me when i beg for it. What's up with that! Furthermore you're making us sound like desperate haoles. Get a handle on your emotions and quit mentioning guns and the POTUS i can't take any heat brought on by the feds.
Hyena

Mililani, HI

#54555 Feb 2, 2013
Can tell you never shot 100 rounds of Skeet. Shotgun stocks are different from rifles and they are not shot the same way.

Ha-ha-ha-ha.
evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

#54556 Feb 2, 2013
Hyena wrote:
Can tell you never shot 100 rounds of Skeet. Shotgun stocks are different from rifles and they are not shot the same way.
Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Funny, JB is used to talking sh!t not skeet.
Hyena

Mililani, HI

#54557 Feb 2, 2013
Bye the way fathead different ballistics and different propellants too.Shotshells are loaded different from .223 cartridges.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54558 Feb 2, 2013
Hyena wrote:
Bye the way fathead different ballistics and different propellants too.Shotshells are loaded different from .223 cartridges.
LOL< I've shot more shotgun shells in my life than you've seen. Yer an idiot.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54559 Feb 2, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, He must have been shooting "load light"
Is this the same hope you had when you use to dig latrines while in the service; load lite so the hole you were diggin didn't have to be regulation depth?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54560 Feb 2, 2013
evil slayer wrote:
Obama shoots gun. Guru shoots off his mouth.
...the truth really bothers you doesn't it.
evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

#54561 Feb 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's fake Aholes like you that try and muddy this great new world. Headed for a Bob Marley celebration. Try and find something wrong with that. I dare you!

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54562 Feb 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the panty waists are all trying to make Obama not look like the big sissy that he is known to be.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54563 Feb 2, 2013
lol!
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBA...

"Obama is accompanied almost everywhere by at least one White House photographer.

Carney declined to comment on the decision to release the photo, which he had announced on Twitter. The release appeared to be part of a strategy to portray Obama as sympathetic to gun owners and opponents of his gun-control measures who argue the proposals would infringe on an individual's Second Amendment right to bear arms.

A top official with the National Skeet Shooting Association said the photo suggests Obama is a novice shooter.

"This isn't something he's done very often because of how he's standing, how he has the gun mounted," said Michael Hampton, executive director of the San Antonio-based association.

...duh.
Snore

Mililani, HI

#54564 Feb 2, 2013
Too bad not there yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the goddam jews are to blame 1 hr Fatima Abusalaam 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,468
Love Obama 2 hr Joe Balls 10
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) 10 hr Yawn 4 71
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 11 hr Buster Steinbeizer 165
Is the city liable? 18 hr Joe Balls 12
News Elevated argument - Hawaii News (May '09) Jul '16 District 1 2,573

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages