Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62122 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54473 Jan 29, 2013
Guru wrote:
lol...the troll is in here taking everyone's name because she can't cover up obama's failures any more.
troll on buttFK.
Yes, but now I think it's just a little kid, trolling for attention.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54474 Jan 29, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully everybody will just ignore the little guy and let him rant and rave alone.
And go on business as usual.
Did the roachboy ever complete his personal army he talked about a few years back? This puppet always had its own agenda.
The wimp skeet shooting, ha ha ha ha ha
I have a photo of him with lifeguards here, did not recognize him, looked like a LITTLE roachboy.
lol! what do these fools see in this guy anyway? when they are all drugged out we will steal it back. Until then just increase your rents and wait. They will run out of money soon enough.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54475 Jan 29, 2013
Lakers 3-0. Earl Clark 20, 12, 4. Dude is a star. Kobe defers to all of them now and runs the show. Took 'em awhile to figure it all out. Now Kobe goes from a one-dimensional player at the expense of all the rest of the stars to a multi-dimensional player that makes people better.

Good for him. He finally figured it out.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54476 Jan 29, 2013
All you quit picking on me! I am the Real Lolo. I really am. I was here first and i win. And no i am not the Lolo that lives behind the Costco or the auto dealership. I'm The Real Lolo so there.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54477 Jan 29, 2013
new obama muslim stamp

"USPS New 46-Cent Stamp Celebrates a Muslim holiday.
If there is only ONE thing you Forward today... Let it be this!

President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service To REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 46 Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp.
REMEMBER: Adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, If/when you purchase stamps at a post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want A Muslim Stamp on my letters!"

The Flag of the USA Has always been my favorite.
Pass this along to every Patriotic American you know Get the word out!
Honor the United States of America !"

...what non-muslim would ever do this?

None.
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#54478 Jan 29, 2013
Allahu akbar! I celebrate Eid! Happy Eid, to all! Assalamu alaikum!
Joe Bulls

United States

#54479 Jan 29, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully everybody will just ignore me with my little poon tang and let me rant and rave over my dyke friend's cougar figure. I can shoot out boiled eggs and cucumber faster than roaches can breed.
What a true sicko. Go back to your trash barge.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54480 Jan 30, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "shooting" Obama has done was when Larry Sinclair had Obama's dick in his mouth.
Classic!
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#54481 Jan 30, 2013
Sorry people but Obama has me so twisted inside i have gained another twenty pounds since New Years Day. At this rate they can rent me out for the Macy's Thanksgiving parade this year. That Barry guy just bugs me to no end.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54482 Jan 30, 2013
Guru wrote:
new obama muslim stamp
Not true!

President Obama had nothing to do with this stamp. This was introduced by President George W. Bush’s administration, on Aug. 1, 2001.

Another spam email debunked. Hope that doesn't suppress your sleep.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54483 Jan 30, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> To the libtards, EVERYTHING is racist. Just laugh at them.
HayninAk wrote:
<quoted text>and yet equally unsurprising. The negro currently squatting in the WH is shameless and emboldened.
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>OREO Brit.
FU PATROL wrote:
<quoted text>Faggott!FU
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>I have a photo of him with lifeguards here, did not recognize him, looked like a LITTLE roachboy.
Bigots have something in common. They believe it doesn't exist. Ain't that right, yellow streak.

Location hidden

#54484 Jan 30, 2013
Guru wrote:
new obama muslim stamp
"USPS New 46-Cent Stamp Celebrates a Muslim holiday.
If there is only ONE thing you Forward today... Let it be this!
President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service To REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 46 Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp.
REMEMBER: Adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, If/when you purchase stamps at a post office.
All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want A Muslim Stamp on my letters!"
The Flag of the USA Has always been my favorite.
Pass this along to every Patriotic American you know Get the word out!
Honor the United States of America !"
...what non-muslim would ever do this?
None.
I saw it last week and thought it was a joke. A vendor also showed me the new $8,000 dollar bill with Obama's picture on it.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54485 Jan 30, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Bigots have something in common. They believe it doesn't exist. Ain't that right, yellow streak.
ROTFLMAO!!!

...liars, forgers, cheaters, lazy democrats, treasonous presidents, idiots and morons like yourself all have many things like this in common. It all defines you.

Then add in things like 4 forged birth certificates, selective service card, stolen social security number, faked and hidden passports, faked college attendance, degrees, faked professorships, faked hospital records that don't exist, faked skeet shooter claim, failed and unconstitutional executive orders, and an arranged marriage by Jesse Jackson and Rev Wright to people who don't even sleep in the same bedroom, giving assault weapons to mexican drug catrtels and Syrian rebels and a million other things like dead ambassadors/servicemen and there you have it. Add to that a MSM that refuses to tell the truth and lies for obama, and a totally corrupted election and you have a perfect picture of the drug using roachboy.

The list of things obama did wrong and didn't do would fill a book a million pages long.

I'll put up with whatever you got against that any day of the week, paufagg.
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#54486 Jan 30, 2013
You lame ass story finders could't hold a candle to The Onion. So quit trying like Palin did.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54487 Jan 30, 2013
...anybody figure out yet why obama was born at TWO hospitals in Honolulu? How do you do that?

lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54488 Jan 30, 2013
lol!!! X infinity~!!!

obama the serial liar gets caught again!

"GDP -0.1%...
Santelli:'We Are Now Europe'...
DEMS: BEST LOOKING CONTRACTION YOU'LL EVER SEE...

SHOCK: ECONOMY SHRINKS!"

HOW DOES THE ECONOMY SHRINK 3.5% IN ONE MONTH???

....GEE....AND ALL YOU MORONS BELIEVED IN OBAMA. YOU THOUGHT HE WOULD SAVE YOU FROM HIMSELF. NOW THAT HE DOESN'T NEED YOU IDIOTS ANYMORE HE IS GOING TO DUMP YOU OFF AT THE SEWERS.

SO here is the solution: raise your rents to the moon and grab your money before obama does and you get fired. See how that works paufagg?-lol

;))
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54489 Jan 30, 2013
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54490 Jan 30, 2013
Guru wrote:
...anybody figure out yet why obama was born at TWO hospitals in Honolulu? How do you do that?
lol!
Just ask Abercrombie.
But of course he is extremely busy trying to find ways to raise taxes.(just heard that on the radio).
Maybe to cover the 20%+ raise Hawaii legislators received.
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#54491 Jan 30, 2013
Quit sobbing islanders your ground is already saturated.

Location hidden

#54492 Jan 30, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask Abercrombie.
But of course he is extremely busy trying to find ways to raise taxes.(just heard that on the radio).
Maybe to cover the 20%+ raise Hawaii legislators received.

Democrats love to tax. It;s their answer to everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump 13 hr Dr Guru 70
leeward lolo returns to waianae (Dec '14) 16 hr Joe Balls 15
News Second state audit blasts Health Connector for ... 23 hr Joe Balls 2
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... (Mar '15) 23 hr Joe Balls 238
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) Wed Joe Balls 271
News Councilmember wants more cops, new patrol distr... Aug 10 roxanetubania 1
Review: UIC Outlet Jun '15 keoniboi 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages