Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.
Comments
52,641 - 52,660 of 61,754 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...did you get hit by the power outage there lolo? They said the internet was affected or something in the HonAd...
Our cell phones and cable were out for a couple of days to to homeless setting fire to the wires. Besides that there were a couple of poles downed by drunks.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Real Estate news,...
http://business-news.thestreet.com/daily-bree...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Our cell phones and cable were out for a couple of days to to homeless setting fire to the wires. Besides that there were a couple of poles downed by drunks.
lol...firewood? last time it was the copper thieves....they are stealing everything here...you name it, it gets ripped...

blue states...lol!

In the end...the red states will have the

jobs
money
balanced budgets
law and order
guns
far better quality of life
good schools
educated citizens
a future

while the blue states will have the

illegals
deficit budgets
crummy roads
crime
disease
lowest quality of life on the planet
riots
potholes
no jobs
no money
highest welfare populations
massive homelessness
graffiti
low paying welfare state jobs
lousy schools
no future
ugliest people
bugs
pau, meezer, jack and the moron-gene will be in all of them
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-40LRgEf1LHA/TrqMwiX...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...firewood? last time it was the copper thieves....they are
Nah, nothing like that. There is a bridge that the homeless congregate under, and they build up a trash pile so high that it bulges out the side with all their shyt, so they set fire to it. The cables run under the same bridge. Whenever our Democrat guvna needs a photo op, he'll go down there with the cops,and act like he's doing something about it, he just waited to long this time to run them out and there was too much trash.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, nothing like that. There is a bridge that the homeless congregate under, and they build up a trash pile so high that it bulges out the side with all their shyt, so they set fire to it. The cables run under the same bridge. Whenever our Democrat guvna needs a photo op, he'll go down there with the cops,and act like he's doing something about it, he just waited to long this time to run them out and there was too much trash.
...somebody ought to just throw in a few thousand rats there. If they don't eat them they will leave. Or some scorpions, fleas, mites, spiders. That outta do it. Might as well spray it with skunk smell. On second thought they probably smell worse than that by now.

Just throw pau in there and the other topic morons. That is enough to wipe out the whole damn place.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hey JB I am frequently hearing commercials for John Deere tractors. Am I missing something?
They do mention a local dealer so I am not hearing radio from Texas or the Dakotas.
jack

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the update. Glad you are OK. hmmmm.....I would trust your dog over anything else. Animals know everything. Pay attention to their behavior it may save your life someday. I have seen that happen before several times.
Check for footprints?...something was happening...maybe string a fishing line tied to some tin cans hidden in the bushes.
Anytime my dog's ears go up I listen now...
My dog said both of your personalities stink on Topix.
FU PATROL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
FU
FU PATROL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
FU and SIUYAYFFRSOAB!
jack

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
My dog misspoke:

All of the many personalities of you both stink like both an LA sunny day & a Nanakuli pig farm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Leeward lolo wrote:
Hey JB I am frequently hearing commercials for John Deere tractors. Am I missing something?
They do mention a local dealer so I am not hearing radio from Texas or the Dakotas.
There is (was?) a Deere dealer in Campbell, and at Barber's point. Bacon may also be selling them now. I now wish I had bought a Japanese-made Deere, because Kubota closed down right after I bought one, and now I have to order parts from Bacon,and they are way in by the airport, and charge top dollar. I order my supplies from the mainland if I need filters and such. You can also buy a Deere at Home Depot if you're interested in the small ones. I don't know how you'd get warranty work done, because Home Depot doesn't do warranty work. Deere and Kubota are the leaders, but the Chinese and Indians are in hot pursuit of that market and putting out good machinery. Mahindra is a good India-made machine. The Japanese have good tractors too, but the last few years they seem to have fallen off the map. Izeki used to be the only tractor you'd see in Waianae, now you only see old ones.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

obama caught in ANOTHER lie...
Mitt outed him on Jeep moving out of Ohio...

Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True
12:25 PM, Jan 18, 2013 • By MARK HEMINGWAY

Last month, PolitiFact selected its "Lie of the Year." Given PolitiFact's dubious record of singling out Republicans for lying far more often then Democrats, you probably could have guessed the winner of this particular sweepstakes was a Mitt Romney campaign ad:

It was a lie told in the critical state of Ohio in the final days of a close campaign -- that Jeep was moving its U.S. production to China. It originated with a conservative blogger, who twisted an accurate news story into a falsehood. Then it picked up steam when the Drudge Report ran with it. Even though Jeep's parent company gave a quick and clear denial, Mitt Romney repeated it and his campaign turned it into a TV ad.

And they stood by the claim, even as the media and the public expressed collective outrage against something so obviously false.

"Public expressed collective outrage"? That's essentially wishcasting on the part of PolitiFact, nor are they accurately representing what Mitt Romney said in the ad. In fact, here's PolitiFact's original "fact check" on the matter:

[Mitt Romney] Says Barack Obama "sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China" at the cost of American jobs.

Ok. Now here's what the Reuters reported earlier this week:

Jeep just announced that Russia and China will build Jeeps.

"So, yes, it's confirmed that Jeep will be producing cars in China. According to the Toledo Blade last November:

Currently, Jeeps sell in more than 120 countries around the world, including China. They're nearly all built in factories in the United States.

By expanding Jeep production to China, instead of increasing Jeep production in the U.S., it's safe to say the Jeep (or more properly, Fiat, which now owns Chrysler) is choosing to create more jobs overseas instead of in America where taxpayers bailed the company out.

Now one could argue—and I suspect many pro-free trade, pro-globalization conservatives would make this argument—that expanding production overseas is good for Jeep, and what's good for Jeep in the long-run is ultimately good for the jobs they sustain in the U.S. job market. And if you dig deep into the PolitiFact ruling, that's their essential objection to Mitt Romney's ad: It implies that it would be better for Jeep to create more jobs in the U.S. in the short-term, instead of expanding overseas production. So in the end, PolitiFact's beef with the Romney ad was an entirely argumentative disagreement about what course of action Jeep should take, not a factual objection to Romney's true statement that Jeep was going to start building cars in China. However, disagreeing about the implications of manufacturing Jeeps in China doesn't justify calling Romney a liar for accurately stating Jeeps would be manufactured in China. PolitiFact didn't even dispute that, and even conceded the "Lie of the Year" was built on a "grain of truth." Rather, PolitiFact explicitly argued producing Jeeps in China is a good thing."

I hope the people that lose their jobs are dems.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...firewood? last time it was the copper thieves....they are stealing everything here...you name it, it gets ripped...
blue states...lol!
In the end...the red states will have the
jobs
money
balanced budgets
law and order
guns
far better quality of life
good schools
educated citizens
a future
while the blue states will have the
illegals
deficit budgets
crummy roads
crime
disease
lowest quality of life on the planet
riots
potholes
no jobs
no money
highest welfare populations
massive homelessness
graffiti
low paying welfare state jobs
lousy schools
no future
ugliest people
bugs
pau, meezer, jack and the moron-gene will be in all of them
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-40LRgEf1LHA/TrqMwiX...
FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES:

BLUE STATES: MASSIVE NEW TAXES, and ever-increasing ones.

RED STATES: ever LOWERING taxes, and many states are looking at completely eliminating them. That means more and better high-paying JOBS, more retiree's that are easy on the infrastructure and bring lots of money into their states, and less crime and welfare slobs that lay in the part all day long and never work. The quality of life will be far higher as well.

blue states anyone?

lol!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
lol...what a joke obama is. He is still talking about not knowing what happened there or what went wrong. He cut the security, denied them help, got them killed, then lied about it, and now he says he does not know what happened.
obama is a sick man. He lies constantly for his own benefit. Everyone sees through it now though. Even the left cannot make enough excuses for this moron anymore.
obama acted like a coward. He IS a coward. AND, he cannot kill his own kind even if they are killing Americans right in front of him. Any Muslim is off limits.
obama will go down as the worst president in history. He is out in 9 days. The Republicans have played this masterfully. They feinted left, and went right. obama is so checkmated now he can't even believe it. The Republicans never went into the med with this steaming turd.
obama is stunned...he never saw it coming. He believed he was a deity, and that people loved him above anything else. He is in love with power and himself.
obama just got his clocked cleaned by the smartest guys in the room. They let him believe his own shit, smiled, then nailed him.
It will be a pleasure to watch obama sputter and make excuses, and ultimately he will talk about racist forces out there that did him in. He will make excuses forever rather than admit that he is the lousiest president in the history of this country. That will be his legacy...forever.
Vote for the AMERICAN on Nov 6th, 2012.
And as for all the dumb dems that made excuses for him, covered for him and will go down with him...go FK yourselves!
What a joke GURU is??????????
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What a joke GURU is??????????
...what a joke meezer and the blue states are.

Your need to respond and cover for your wipeout of a president is comical. The ONLY way obama does anything is through lying and fraud. The list now is a mile long. He NEVER is honest, and half the population knows it and voted so. The other half voted for him, and most of them even know he is a lying and a fraud. But they don't have the integrity to admit that they voted for it.

And some point the reality of what you have done, with Soros' voting machines will land on your head like a boulder. Even then you will think you are right.

The rest of us will simply starve you out. We will still control the game, and the money. You will receive less benefits every year until they stop. And we will continue charging you more and more each and every day.

That is the joke. And it is on you.

ROTFLMAO and laughing all the way to the bank here every single day!!!

PS...you rent is due and the rents from all the morons. Don't be late now the late rent charges are going up too!

;))
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

*Stupidity: voting for obama …Twice.

*Romney lost because he offered jobs to a country that doesn’t want to work.

*You used to have a 401K…now you have Change.

...your rent is due. Pay it now! And ENJOY your rent increase!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

...because I sure am!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

another dem bites the dust
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

bribery, corruption, kickbacks, you name it...

dems are all hypocrites.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I just KNEW it would be a black guy. Now we get to see Sharpton and Jackson scream, while Obama and Shabazz come to his defense.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
I just KNEW it would be a black guy. Now we get to see Sharpton and Jackson scream, while Obama and Shabazz come to his defense.
obama is delirious with his self-perceived power. My sense is that he is being set up for the biggest political shock in over 50 years. Just when he thinks he is "it", the pendulum will swing back and he will be staring at his own failure to lead, and his inability to command the masses. They will scream for benefits, and he will have no way to deal with it. Impeachment is awaiting around every corner for him now, and the states will rule him with defiance. He will push harder and harder until it becomes known to all that he is out of control. He is almost there now. Americans will never give up their 2nd amendment rights to a guy like obama. It is just a matter of time before he is at that point with no way out. The problem is that the public will suffer like never before in the next 2-3 years.

Can't wait for the midterms again.

obama is looking at a massive inflation/deflation scenario, and default. Just when he thinks he is a genius, he will suddenly realize that he was led like a rabbit down the wrong hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••