Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53920 Jan 7, 2013
obama is a dud...I think he is making plans for his next vacation now.

Hillary back to work Monday...

CAN THEY BE STOPPED?

BREAKDOWN: Detroit Woman Calls 911 To Report Property Stolen, Told To Call Back Later... Media ignore psychiatric medications in Sandy Hook massacre...

OBAMA PLANS BROAD GUN-CONTROL...

FLASHBACK: I Will NOT Take Your Guns Away...

AP: Second time with Obama not as thrilling as before... Mom hides children, shoots intruder 5 times...

CHICAGOLAND: Gun Shops Report Empty Cases, Bare Shelves, Phones Ringing Off Hook...

Show Draws Thousands Looking to Stock Up in CA...

8,000 flock in Florida...

Buchanan warns of 'revolution'... Obama appoints French economist to 'help shape US global development policy'... Brooklyn Brewery to open new plant -- in Sweden...

Mass protests against government spread in Iraq... Town: Woman's pigs in home must go... Maximum-security prison locked down after guards call in 'sick'...

'AMOUR' takes film critics' best film... Iran building software to control social media sites... Ex-Officer Is First in CIA to Face Prison for a Leak... Brazil inmates train cat for prison break...

SICK! Nuclear Security Helicopters Testing Radiation Levels Above DC... Coup attempt on Boehner called off at last minute... TAKE TWO: McConnell rules out higher taxes...

'Spending Addiction' Biggest Problem...

New Tax Code Most Progressive Since 1979...

CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new increases... Chavez death could set off shock waves across region...

MADURO TAKES CONTROL...

Conflict brewing... Welfare recipients take out cash at strip clubs, liquor stores, X-rated shops...

CHINA'S COLDEST WINTER IN DECADES HITS NEW LOWS...

Ships frozen in ice... Massive brawl shuts down Louisiana mall... Girls need more protection from 'greedy corporate world'... MA can't find thousands of welfare recipients...

Record Year for Food Stamps... Electric shock 'could cure headache'... House Republicans wince at Boehner-Cantor 'palace intrigue'... Battery-powered toothbrush prompts airport scare...

CRUZ UNLEASHED: President Trying To Scare People With Financial Apocalypse...

Says politicans exploiting school shooting... Study reveals rocketing sense of entitlement on U.S. campuses...

Assad Calls on Syrians to Defend Country...

Foes 'will go to hell'... Israel to build 43-mile security fence in Golan Heights... Palestinian PM warns of cash crisis... Oldest Living US Citizen Dies At 114... General's Memoir Details Tensions With Obama... Hagel for Defense Secretary...

'Not Enough Dem Support' to Confirm... Saturated fats tied to falling sperm counts...

New weight loss gadget sucks food straight out of stomach... PRAVDA:'Elites of West have cranked up myth of 'Global Warming''... Egypt's Morsi Remakes Cabinet, increases Role of Islamists... Woman Set on Fire in San Fran... Kuwait jails opposition tweeter... BOXOFFICE:'CHAINSAW''UNCHAINED '...
Jack

Paradise Valley, AZ

#53921 Jan 7, 2013
Aren't the scared obama haters funny.
So many predictions.
So much time to to waste instead of helping their community.

And their thick as thieves they are!
LOW T JACK

Canyon Country, CA

#53922 Jan 7, 2013
Jack wrote:
So many predictions.
you wish...
http://www.alkalinelifestyle.com/blog_images/...
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#53923 Jan 7, 2013
moi hole wrote:
<quoted text>
pau, if you think someones post is incorrect all you gotta do is say you don't agree and list your reasons. What's with all this child like behavior? And predicting the past? I find that kind of strange.
A troll, or three, have been outed for not providing the SPECIFICS to the 3.8% since it runs counter to the BS they're spewing.

Why don't you *UN-HIDE* that location there and it'll prove how you & that cutesy pseudonym were also outed as a trolling troll a long time ago. Now, I dare you to. I guarantee you won't since you'll be confirmed for the sad sack of you know what that you strive to be......

Now, prove me wrong.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#53924 Jan 7, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the EXT. Too beautiful to drive around here and does not fit in my parking space in town so unfortunately sits most of the time.
I saw a red Cadillac SUV one day, and have wanted one ever since. It was the classiest Caddy I've seen since the 1962 convertible. I don't know the new caddy models, is that the Pickup truck? Luuuucccckkkkyyyyy.

Location hidden

#53926 Jan 7, 2013
Jack wrote:
So many predictions.
The radiation is coming, and that's not a prediction. Meanwhile Obama and Abercrombie say, "No worry, be happy, you won't feel a thing."

Location hidden

#53927 Jan 7, 2013
Oh, for you naysayers. As of January 5th, The NSA has started monitoring D.C. with helicopters equipped with radiation detectors because Obama doesn't want to be in town when the radiation hits.
And Japan has NO radiation to report because they've stopped monitoring it except by the old ways used by generations past. I guess you put a pigeon in a cage and if it's dead in the morning, you don't eat it or something. They also passed a law in 2012, prohibiting just anyone from buying radiation detectors. NO Worry, Be Happy!

Location hidden

#53928 Jan 7, 2013
Scientists are warning the state of Hawaii to prepare to deal with the 20 million tons of debris from Japan, that will start hitting our beaches as early as this month/ The response from our governor?
"NO Worry, Be Happy! Let someone else worry about it."

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#53929 Jan 7, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
A troll, or three, have been outed for not providing the SPECIFICS to the 3.8% since it runs counter to the BS they're spewing.
Why don't you *UN-HIDE* that location there and it'll prove how you & that cutesy pseudonym were also outed as a trolling troll a long time ago. Now, I dare you to. I guarantee you won't since you'll be confirmed for the sad sack of you know what that you strive to be......
Now, prove me wrong.
Is your behavior not considered to be that of a troll, a child troll at that. Why don't you just provide the specifics and move on. What is with you and the past?

I have no need or reason to prove anything to you.

Location hidden

#53930 Jan 7, 2013
Who cares where someone is unless you plan on stalking them? Pau is VERY nosy.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#53931 Jan 7, 2013
That was waaaaaaaay too easy.

Another troll has been soundly outed,*again*, by yours truly.

That was just as easy as say a degenerate[s] saying a 3.8% tax kicks in on 1/1/13 but will NOT provide SPECIFICS since it will resoundingly prove that it flies in the face of said degenerate's daily,*failed*, disparaging attempt of the POTUS.

Oh yeah.....Just as predicted and right on schedule.

Location hidden

#53932 Jan 7, 2013
Pau wrote:
That was waaaaaaaay too easy.
Another troll has been soundly outed,*again*, by yours truly.
That was just as easy as say a degenerate[s] saying a 3.8% tax kicks in on 1/1/13 but will NOT provide SPECIFICS since it will resoundingly prove that it flies in the face of said degenerate's daily,*failed*, disparaging attempt of the POTUS.
Oh yeah.....Just as predicted and right on schedule.
I predict that pau will continue his childish behavior.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53933 Jan 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I saw a red Cadillac SUV one day, and have wanted one ever since. It was the classiest Caddy I've seen since the 1962 convertible. I don't know the new caddy models, is that the Pickup truck? Luuuucccckkkkyyyyy.
Yep, a few years old but under 2000 miles.
It is a cop magnet. I was told due to big rims and tires.
Until I was looking at this I forgot the back seat folds down.

http://www.cadillac.com/cpo-showroombyyear/... |_2012-Cadillac-CPO-Retention- 610043_|_BI-RTN-Escalade-EXT-C PO-BP-SN-BMM_|_Escalade+EXT+CP O+2008_|_2008%20escalade%20ext

Location hidden

#53934 Jan 7, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, a few years old but under 2000 miles.
It is a cop magnet. I was told due to big rims and tires.
Until I was looking at this I forgot the back seat folds down.
http://www.cadillac.com/cpo-showroombyyear/... |_2012-Cadillac-CPO-Retention- 610043_|_BI-RTN-Escalade-EXT-C PO-BP-SN-BMM_|_Escalade+EXT+CP O+2008_|_2008%20escalade%20ext
It would be nice and I'd love to have one, but I'm a little too neglectful of my vehicles as I use them for hauling. A Caddy wouldn't look too nice going down the road with a plow or tiller loaded in the bed, and a trailer hooked behind it, would it? I would like to buy a new truck now, but I just can't justify spending the money because my current vehicles are still running very well and serve my needs. For now, I'll just admire your Caddy from afar.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#53935 Jan 7, 2013
moi hole wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict that pau will continue his childish behavior.
*Un-hide* that location and you'll display for ALL the definition of *childish* that you so desperately seek.

Location hidden

#53936 Jan 7, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
*Un-hide* that location and you'll display for ALL the definition of *childish* that you so desperately seek.
Just as predicted and right on schedule
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#53937 Jan 7, 2013
moi hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Predicting the past? I find that kind of strange.

Psssst....Hey chicken-shit....*Un-hide* that location. I dare ya.

Location hidden

#53938 Jan 7, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Predicting the past? I find that kind of strange.
Psssst....Hey chicken-shit....*Un-hide* that location. I dare ya.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53939 Jan 7, 2013
obama is flailing all over the place....he thinks he is going to take everyone's guns, and give them a $TRILLION tax hike. Can't wait for him to try both of these...lol!!

'HAGEL NOMINATED FOR DEFENSE...
Picks fight with GOP...
Ed Koch: Obama reneging on support for Israel...
CRUZ:'CONSISTENTLY ADVOCATED WEAKNESS' TO OUR ENEMIES...
NYT's Krugman passes on Treasury Sec'y job...

DEMS EYE $1 TRILLION TAX HIKE"
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53940 Jan 7, 2013
lol...paufaggy is coming unhinged again....:)))

haha...it is fun to watch the chronic moron go berzerk trying to save obama!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocating -Questions about Work & Housing 11 hr peachespm 1
(((Honolulu Music Thread))) 12 hr texas pete 10
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 13 hr texas pete 2,318
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 13 hr Jack 2
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 16 hr Go Blue Forever 422
State timeshare properties prove popular with o... (Feb '09) Tue Tylequious Jackson 4
Magic Island privetization Tue Guru 12
Waipahu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers