Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Anonymous

Canyon Country, CA

#53049 Nov 29, 2012
Pau wrote:
Liberals are Fools, Scammerman, Valley Girl, et al...All one in the same. Same ISP, same person. Or in this case, same women. Just a party of one dining on delicious Crow.
Just as predicted and right on schedule.
lol...you just proved how stupid you are. Prove the isp's.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#53050 Nov 29, 2012
As they say, or the moral of the story is that it appears women enjoy talking to themselves.

Just as predicted and right on schedule.
alice

United States

#53051 Nov 29, 2012
Why is my Barack even considering appointing Condoleeza Rice as Secretary of State? I do not understand his intentions.
LOL

Los Angeles, CA

#53052 Nov 29, 2012
alice wrote:
Why is my Barack even considering appointing Condoleeza Rice as Secretary of State? I do not understand his intentions.
You so stupid
EEEeeewww

Mililani, HI

#53053 Nov 29, 2012
Mike Littoris

Wahiawa, HI

#53054 Nov 30, 2012
alice wrote:
Don't you read anything before you make comments?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53055 Nov 30, 2012
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53056 Nov 30, 2012
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53057 Nov 30, 2012
JB- click and enlarge the third picture in this link....
https://jpfawsblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/21/w...

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#53058 Nov 30, 2012
Nice! LOL, that sand alone is $200 a YARD plus $200 delivery fee on Oahu these days. I'd have to be a millionaire like Harry to even afford a sidewalk!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53059 Nov 30, 2012
Dirt Boys like you don't need a sidewalk. But keep obeying guru's commands.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53060 Nov 30, 2012
Crybaby californian Guru

Kihei, HI

#53061 Nov 30, 2012
Liberals are Fools wrote:
This guy Pau is a real loser. He is the most useless turd in here. Everything he says shows his brain is severely damaged and demented. No wonder everyone hates him. Anybody that doesn't like him is OK in my book.
Fck you Guru you loser.
Crybaby californian Guru

Kihei, HI

#53062 Nov 30, 2012
Guru wrote:
hey obot's, here you go you morons!
Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program
U.N. ambassador has investments in companies doing business with Iran, disclosure forms show
BY: Adam Kredo
November 29, 2012 4:32 pm
The portfolio of embattled United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice includes investments of hundreds of thousands of dollars in several energy companies known for doing business with Iran, according to financial disclosure forms.
Rice, a possible nominee to replace Secretary of State Hillary Clinton when she steps down, has come under criticism for promulgating erroneous information about the September 11, 2012, attacks in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans.
Rice has the highest net worth of executive branch members, with a fortune estimated between $24 to $44 million, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. A Free Beacon analysis of Rice’s portfolio shows thousands of dollars invested in at least three separate companies cited by lawmakers on Capitol Hill for doing business in Iran’s oil and gas sector.
The revelation of these investments could pose a problem for Rice if she is tapped by President Barack Obama to replace Clinton. Among the responsibilities of the next secretary of state will be a showdown with Iran over its nuclear enrichment program.
“That Susan Rice invested in companies doing business in Iran shows either the Obama administration’s lack of seriousness regarding Iran or Rice’s own immorality,” said Michael Rubin, a former Pentagon adviser on Iran and Iraq.“Either way, her actions undercut her ability to demand our allies unity on Iran.”
The companies in question appear to have conducted business with Tehran well after Western governments began to urge divestment from the rogue nation, which has continued to enrich uranium near levels needed to build a nuclear bomb.
Fck you Guru
Crybaby californian Guru

Kihei, HI

#53063 Nov 30, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You so stupid
Fck you Guru
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#53064 Nov 30, 2012
Crybaby californian Guru wrote:
<quoted text>Fck you Guru
no thanks moron, I just got done with your girlfriend, your wife, your ugly sister and your diseased hooker mom from Date St. So go FK yourself queerbait!
Guru

United States

#53065 Nov 30, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>no thanks moron, I just got done with your girlfriend, your wife, your ugly sister and your diseased hooker mom from Date St. So go FK yourself queerbait!
...oh, I forgot...your two year old daughter too!
Guru

Wahiawa, HI

#53066 Nov 30, 2012
I like to use my anal cavity as an amusement park.
Guru

United States

#53067 Dec 1, 2012
JB...

ever use one of these?
Guru

United States

#53068 Dec 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
I like to use my anal cavity as an amusement park.
...where you live is the islands anal cavity. And you are the turd that is stuck there. Enjoy the smells.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 11 min Joe Balls 62
Commenting on "Protesting Blacks" is Off Limits... 33 min District 1 Nievity 285
LAUGHING Out LOUD At District 1 (Aug '13) 37 min District 1 Nievity 77
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) 4 hr Barack calls me B... 13
News Remains of 466 moved out from high-rise site - ... (Oct '09) 6 hr Joe Balls 19
Fukushima nuclear spill affects HI? (Aug '13) 6 hr Joe Balls 451
SO many STALKERS , IMPOSTERS and FOLLOWERS, SO ... (Oct '15) 6 hr Joe Balls 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages