Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#52988 Nov 25, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD! This is old news.
Republican Governor Lingle approved all of this for the state.
BFD to people who cannot afford to buy homes and live three generations in one home???
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#52989 Nov 25, 2012
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
You just outed yourself, Guru. 51,456 mediocre posts of questionable sustance.
Sustance???

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#52990 Nov 26, 2012
Gonna have to copy the Samoans and turn my home into a church one day a year. That way, I can write everything off and drive a big truck.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#52991 Nov 26, 2012
AS I GET OLDER I TEND TO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE TO SAY, I JUST WATCH WHAT THEY DO.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#52992 Nov 26, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD to people who cannot afford to buy homes and live three generations in one home???
Now you're arguing [for] the 47%??? Yeah right....

If a prospective home buyer cannot afford a basic conveyance tax, then they ought to not be thinking about home ownership. Home ownership is not a [right]. It's a privilege. A privilege that is [earned] in the majority of instances.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#52993 Nov 26, 2012
Lipstick for a pig??
More wasted taxpayer $$$.

$5M in rail funds will buy artwork for transit depots
By Kevin Dayton / [email protected]

~~
The Honolulu rail project will make about $5 million available to buy works of art to dress up the system's 21 train stations, and the city expects to invite artists from across the nation to compete for a chance to win commissions.

The proposed Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation budget for fiscal year 2014 includes $1.975 million in the latest dollop of funding for the local Art in Transit program, money that is expected to cover the cost of contracts with about 10 artists. Login for more...

Kefe Balls

United States

#52994 Nov 26, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Gonna have to copy the Samoans and turn my home into a church one day a year. That way, I can write everything off and drive a big truck.
Joe, you like beef? Keep it up a I goin gif you dirty lickin next time you go trolling for food stamps
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#52995 Nov 26, 2012
Urban Dictionary: Kefe
3. Kefe This is the Samoan word that defines to have sexual intercourse with onself, preferably with a broomstick. Offensive Samoan/non-Samoan: Eh, you so-o-o fricken ...
www.urbandictionary.com/&#8203;define.php... - Cached
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#52996 Nov 26, 2012
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#52997 Nov 26, 2012
Jack wrote:
AS I GET OLDER I TEND TO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE TO SAY, I JUST WATCH WHAT THEY DO.
...that must be pretty hard for you since your head is constantly up your big fat ass.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#52998 Nov 26, 2012
Guru wrote:
He took half the solar credits from customers already, now he wants the other half for him and the electric company. The democrats gone wild!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#52999 Nov 26, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>He took half the solar credits from customers already, now he wants the other half for him and the electric company. The democrats gone wild!
these fools will not stop. Like I said before...if you have a job, quit. Let him pay you not to work. That is what about 50% of them are doing now. 15% unemployment now is the rule. It will go up another 5% next year as the fiscal cliff looms. Repubs can kiss it off if they give him more taxes. They better figure out how to run an honest election too. Other wise why vote?

It will be fun to watch obama ruin the economy. I am ready for bear.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53000 Nov 26, 2012
Guru wrote:
I always felt that I would save my money under my mattress rather than a government savings plan with numbers, not a name.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53001 Nov 26, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I always felt that I would save my money under my mattress rather than a government savings plan with numbers, not a name.
...better still...buy gold coins. Remember I said to buy silver a couple of years ago when it was $8/oz. It is at $34/oz today...a 400% gain in 2-3 years. Buy coins, 100 ounce J&M bars, or Englehard.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53002 Nov 26, 2012
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53003 Nov 26, 2012
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53004 Nov 26, 2012
New day same old weenie whiners.
Lolo last time i saw you, you had your dirty mattress attached to your back.

Like you better with those pillows attached to your knees.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53005 Nov 26, 2012
Parasites are devouring the host culture.
OR
Roachboy's supporters.
Watch it and be sick.

leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53006 Nov 26, 2012
Jack wrote:
New day same old weenie whiners.
Lolo last time i saw you, you had your dirty mattress attached to your back.
Like you better with those pillows attached to your knees.
If you ever really saw me you would realize what a jackass you make of yourself with your stupid comments which are actually laughable.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#53008 Nov 26, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
Parasites are devouring the host culture.
OR
Roachboy's supporters.
Watch it and be sick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4LWlkXRZ3CAXX
LOL, It's on You tube right along the blacks that say they should start killing whitey and his babies. Makes me wish they'ed stop running theirs mouths and get to it. My bud just brought a new assault rifle home from Washinton, that he hasn't tried out yet. C'mon, Shabazz, whitey be waiting fo you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTF? Ward Theatre! 4 min Joe Balls 4
News Newswatch: Honolulu pimp gets 10-year sentence (Aug '15) 6 min Joe Balls 4
Keauhou Boy Lend Billy Bob some of your Mango M... 7 min Coal Miners Auntie 4
Vote Djou!! 9 min American_Infidel 4
Trump or Hillary 12 min Joe Balls 183
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 24 min District 1 703
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 56 min Go Blue Forever 808

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance