Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.
Comments
51,321 - 51,340 of 61,754 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17
Freddie

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Yup.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Women's intuition?
Howz that Crow tasting?
Just as predicted and right on schedule.
not a woman you phagggott. you are the one eating the crow pal. your liar just got nailed today...and it is going to get far worse for both of you now.

don't get so nervous...reports are you are looking out your windows and over your shoulder quite a bit lately. lol! you ain't seen nothing yet.

;)
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

JB...checkitout-

"BETRAEUS!
CIA's Talking Points Were 'Edited' to Play Down Terrorism...
Director Knew Immediately Al Qaeda-Linked Group Responsible for Benghazi...

***ROCKETS FIRED FROM EGYPT HIT ISRAEL***

They are going in on Israel. They now obama is weak. If he won't protect our own, he sure won't protect Israel.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
Hamas refuse to acknowledge Israel's right to exist and wants to destroy every jew. The last time they talked shyt, Israel lost 13 soldiers to Hamas's 1600. This time, Israel could break out a neutron bomb and take out all 1.3 MILLION of them, because Egypt, who just elected Obama's friend, is one of the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama loves so much, and will gladly join in against Israel. At that point, Israel may just as well obliterate Egypt, and get bombs ready for Syria and Iran. Saudi Arabia is the big question mark in the whole thing. Jordan and Turkey want to sit this one out unless they see Israel is weakened while the US sets idly by, then they'll want in too. We could end all of it with a few well-placed runs of B2 Bombers, but Obama cannot be depended on.
WAR!!!

"BETRAEUS!
CIA's Talking Points Were 'Edited' to Play Down Terrorism...
Director Knew Immediately Al Qaeda-Linked Group Responsible for Benghazi...

***ROCKETS FIRED FROM EGYPT HIT ISRAEL***

They are going in on Israel. They now obama is weak. If he won't protect our own, he sure won't protect Israel.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The full article can be found here:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1...

From the article:

Here’s why the Republicans won't challenge fraudulent results:

The Republican Party made an agreement 30 years ago with the Democrat Party NOT to ensure voting integrity and NOT to pursue suspected vote fraud.

In 1982, the Republican National Committee (“RNC”) and the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”) entered into a consent decree (the “Decree” or “Consent Decree”), which is national in scope, limiting the RNC’s ability to engage or assist in voter fraud prevention unless the RNC obtains the court’s approval in advance.

So, in March of 2012, the Republicans tried to get it changed, and here's what happened:

Surprise! The judge who denied the RNC’s appeal to “vacate” the 1982 Consent Decree is an Obama appointee, Judge Joseph Greenaway, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.

Judge Joseph Greenaway, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit

Romney basically lost the presidency by 400,000 votes:

Florida: 73,858
Ohio: 103,481
Virginia: 115,910
Colorado: 113,099

Those four states, with a collective margin of 406,348 votes for Obama, add up to 69 electoral votes. Had Romney won 407,000 or so additional votes in the right proportion in those states, he would have 275 electoral votes.

All four states showed Romney ahead in the days leading up to the election. But on November 6, Romney lost all four states by a substantial margin, all of which have precincts that inexplicably went 99% for Obama, had voter registrations that exceeded their population, and had experienced problems with voting machines.

This election was stolen by the Democrats via vote fraud. Despite all the evidence of fraud, the Republican Party has been strangely silent about it.

The RNC and DNC made their Consent Decree 30 years ago, in 1982. The agreement in effect gives a carte blanche to the Democrat Party to commit vote fraud in every voting district across America that has, in the language of the Consent Decree,“a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic populations.” The term “substantial proportion” is not defined.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Guru, Lolo, another family in my area was evicted today and the people weren't happy at all. For aloha-shirt wearing Japanese showed up with the cops, and there was a near riot by the people in the house. I thought the cops were going to beat some asz. The house is all boarded up today and Gawd knows where the people went. They had a few little kids too. Obama's war on America is well under way. Five so far just in my area. I bet they are re-thinking their vote already, LOL.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Joe Balls wrote:
Guru, Lolo, another family in my area was evicted today and the people weren't happy at all. For aloha-shirt wearing Japanese showed up with the cops, and there was a near riot by the people in the house. I thought the cops were going to beat some asz. The house is all boarded up today and Gawd knows where the people went. They had a few little kids too. Obama's war on America is well under way. Five so far just in my area. I bet they are re-thinking their vote already, LOL.
...sounds like illegal aliens to me. Were they Samoans?
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Joe Balls wrote:
Sounds like the same guy who did my last eviction, do not know why but they left clothes and personal items. Of course piles of junk were left outside. They were at my house asking for one week.
They only had two months notice to pay the thousands of dollars owed and get rid of the 30 people who were not to even be on the property.
Of course they could have lived in the new SUV or moved to where they vacationed a few months before.
U Voted 4 It

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
That's right my friend. The key word here is Obama. They voted for a man who has hurt families economically.

The little kids are the first to get hurt. Even though the renters may not have voted for them. The wannabee limousine liberals have voted for this puppet to cause the mess.

They are the leaches and finger pointers of society. They create doom and destruction. Are these F-N morons so stupid not to think that their may not be a revolution someday because of it.

If they think Che was cool, then they never studied Cuba. He was so over the top killing women and children that Fidel sent him away to start another revolution somewhere else.

When the people have nothing left to lose, the people will lose it.
These A-hole liberal fakes are insane and the blood will be on their hands as they laugh like hyenas.

May these jerky liberals burn in hell!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...sounds like illegal aliens to me. Were they Samoans?
Not Samoans, Hawaiians. A woman, a bunch of little kids and four or five thugs. You know, typical Obama voters. The four Japanese had served them papers earlier this week, and the woman was hooting at them and jumping up and down. They boarded up the house today, but when I went by at dusk the front door was open and hanging from the hinges. Of course the New Chevy pickup with the 22'"wheels, paid for by the taxpayers, was back in the driveway. Tomorrow the wiring and pipes will be gone.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

The roachboy is already vactioning, excuse is:
Important region for U.S.

..WASHINGTON (Reuters)- U.S. President Barack Obama departed on Saturday for a three-country swing through Asia, using his first foreign trip since winning re-election to emphasize his administration's focus on the region.

Obama will make stops in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia. The highlight of the trip is likely to be the historic stop in Myanmar, a former pariah state. The White House hopes his visit will push the country to lock in democratic reforms.

The president's tour may be overshadowed, however, by violence in the Middle East and concerns about tax and spending talks with lawmakers back home.

Obama is scheduled to return to Washington early Wednesday morning.

(Reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by Bill Trott)

Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

leeward LOLO wrote:
..WASHINGTON (Reuters)- U.S. President Barack Obama departed on Saturday for a three-country swing through Asia, using his first foreign trip since winning re-election to emphasize his administration's focus on the region.
Obama will make stops in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia. The highlight of the trip is likely to be the historic stop in Myanmar, a former pariah state. The White House hopes his visit will push the country to lock in democratic reforms.
The president's tour may be overshadowed, however, by violence in the Middle East and concerns about tax and spending talks with lawmakers back home.
Only a vast amount of hatred stored in the mind of a Tootsie could fathom such lunacy.

What kind of return did 4 years of spewing bigotry get ya? Hint? Look to November 6, 2012 and pay attention to the thumping certain politicians received at the hands of conforming American's.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

JB...look at this...rockets
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

leeward LOLO wrote:
did you see on Drudge the secret service guys were scared of the lizards? lol...3 foot long guys...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
JB...look at this...rockets
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
One of many videos coming in from Israel. Obama says, "The Egyptians only want PEACE." The Egyptians are full of shyt, as is Obama!
Francine

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I clearly remember seeing papers from Occidental for a foreign aid student names Barry Sotero (or whatever).
Last time I looked for this paper it was long gone.
They say anyone that keeps talking about the same subject(Obama) means they secretly got the HOTS for that person. Your a typical old haole COUGAR that wants a blackman's but is to cheap to pay for one.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> One of many videos coming in from Israel. Obama says, "The Egyptians only want PEACE." The Egyptians are full of shyt, as is Obama!
obama brought this war on Israel. Wouldn't stand up for our own guys, teh Muslim Brotherhood, you name it. It is now on him.

He will bring war to us too.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Francine wrote:
<quoted text> They say anyone that keeps talking about the same subject(Obama) means they secretly got the HOTS for that person. Your a typical old haole COUGAR that wants a blackman's but is to cheap to pay for one.
...what a dumb post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...what a dumb post.
No shyt, Francine is Harry, ignore him.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waipahu Discussions

Search the Waipahu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 44 min Alana Kalani 1,746
Ask Abercrombie 47 min Sea Bird 8
501-01 Exam Questions Free Download 1 hr passokay123 1
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 2 hr Tinkerbelle 322
$32M is allocated for homeless 2 hr Joe Balls 14
Mayor asks residents to report aerial advertising 2 hr You think youre da King 22
Start A Chick_fil-A for only 5_000___CHRISTIANS... 3 hr Sukking Howlees 6
•••
•••
•••
Waipahu Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••