obama voters

Canyon Country, CA

#609 Oct 15, 2012

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#610 Oct 15, 2012
obama voters wrote:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/n ews/local/Angry-Mob-Skateboard ers-Hollywood-Vine-YouTube-174 113001.html
A bunch of dweebs that could use a spanking.
Italian Wop

Hilo, HI

#612 Nov 8, 2012
A bit of history where La Familia originated. Mexican analysts believe that La Familia formed in the 1980s with the stated purpose of bringing order to Michoacán, emphasizing help and protection for the poor.[20] In its initial incarnation, La Familia formed as a group of vigilantes, spurred to power to counter interloping kidnappers and drug dealers, who were their stated enemies.[20] Since then, La Familia has capitalized on its reputation, building its myth, power and reach to transition into a criminal gang itself.

La Familia emerged to the foreground in the 1990s as the Gulf Cartel's paramilitary group designed to seize control of the illegal drug trade in Michoacán state from rival drug cartels. Trained with Los Zetas,[21] in 2006 the group splintered off into an independent drug trafficking operation. La Familia has a strong rivalry with both Los Zetas and the Beltrán-Leyva Cartel, but strong ties with the Sinaloa Cartel of Joaquin Guzman. La Familia Michoacana is one of the strongest and fastest growing cartels in Mexico.[22]

After the death of Nazario Moreno González, José de Jesús Méndez Vargas (El Chango Méndez) took control of the cartel.[13] However, his authority was disputed by the cartel co-founders Enrique Plancarte Solís and Servando Gómez Martínez (La Tuta),[17] who formed an offshoot of La Familia calling itself Caballeros Templarios (Knights Templar).[13][17][18] Méndez Vargas was captured on June 21, 2011 by Mexican police in the state of Aguascalientes.[23] The Mexican Federal Police declared that the cartel has been disbanded.[2][19]

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#613 Nov 8, 2012
I know a member of La Familia. He walks around talking to himself all day and panhandling. They done him a lot of good. He can be found at a table at L&L in Waianae most of the day, if you want to bond.
Kuxika

Santa Rita, Guam

#614 Nov 14, 2012
you guys wanna some chuukese too with that mexican
Liu Bei

Ewa Beach, HI

#615 Nov 25, 2012
Up yours wrote:
Hawaiians are an ignorant stupid people. This was not the case when they were sailing the oceans. Now they are a bunch of criminals on welfare. They should burn them for electrical power. At least they would then be something of value.
Cuz u faka i bet id broke ur ass
laval

Honolulu, HI

#616 Dec 13, 2012
gangs on hi are just wannabes with poverty in their lives and no parents in their lives, i mean might get parents but with no discipline from them....
westside 96792

Fairfield, CA

#617 Dec 17, 2012
Who said we ain't got gangstas!
You lookin at one mothafucka . Westside!
Havika DaPolynesianKing

Hauula, HI

#618 Dec 18, 2012
what are the names of the gangs in oahu and they colors they use?
Anonymous

Wailuku, HI

#619 Dec 18, 2012
alice wrote:
local gangs here are worthless. What I fear are the Mexican Zetas who are gonna come here. Unlike the Micros who slap Hawaiians around Mayor Wright and other places, the Zetas will lop off heads. They have an entirely different ethic.
Man it's a LONG way to mexico from here. not like you can just jump the fence. i saw the same gangland episode you did, but seriously, logistics prevent Mexico from running amok on the islands. And we already got our own mexicans ... they're called filipinos.
damn

Vancouver, WA

#620 Dec 20, 2012
Im pretty sure that Hawaii has no gangsters what so ever! This post made me laugh, you call a bunch of guys driving little trucks with a sticker saying krayzeethoughtz or some BS is a gang? More than half Hawaii's population is not even full blood Hawaiian your all American Hawaiian and flip, Samoa ect mixed. But back to my point no gangs no colors and would get mopped up by a real gang hells angels, gangster disciples, crips, and bloods, compared to the real deal you guys are the laughing stock! Hawaii is a joke and will be over populated by japs and Whitey tourist.
hahaha

Vancouver, WA

#621 Dec 20, 2012
Aweeeee no comments?
Crazy_Pinoy

Raymore, MO

#622 Dec 27, 2012
bisayan Boiz OG. From the mainland mudhafuckhas
Crazy_Pinoy

Raymore, MO

#623 Dec 27, 2012
wahaii is full of gangsta so shut the F*** up u don't know shit get ur ass up there n make sure u go to my old town kalihi mudhafuckhas let c if u will last a min. Talkingshit a bout Hawaii...u dent know shittttt
74GD BOS

Camas, WA

#624 Jan 4, 2013
Stop with all that gang shit if i catch you reppin my shit in HAWAII im bussin yo ass thats real talk for any and everybody i just moved to Hawaii and i heard about all this false flaggin && wearing the wrong colors Im East Atl were we leave and die for any means necessary so think twice about these wanna be G 2.15.19 16.13.12 2.74.14 GANGSTER DISCIPLE NATION
LatinFlip

United States

#625 Feb 4, 2013
East Side wrote:
I am from the island, born and raised. I went to Mexico to see family, I have seen drugs and real gang life there...Hawaii does not have a gang problem like the mainland, I don't know why people want Hawaii to be as crazy as the mainland.
i agree I am also born and raised but then went to Vegas. I think they are just little wannabe's.

Since: Feb 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#626 Feb 23, 2013
the biggest gangs in hawaii are the police and the Military.
Flipsterhi

Las Vegas, NV

#627 Mar 6, 2013
Damn I think we should form cross suns again. I was 5 th grade when Jerome ask me to form it with him and molo,Roderick.
N
\ O /
NO. GUTS
/ L \
O
R
Y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the city liable? 1 hr Joe Balls 12
Love Obama 5 hr BLM 1
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 6 hr Joe Balls 163
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) 8 hr Dawn 70
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Sat Boto Man 269
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Sat Prince Of Darkness 3,461
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... Aug 26 Joe Balls 13

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance