Man in coma after beating - Hawaii News

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

A 25-year-old Waipahu man remained in a coma yesterday after reportedly being kicked; beaten with beer bottles, fists and a bat; then struck by a Jeep Cherokee on a Waipahu street Saturday night.
Comments
241 - 249 of 249 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2009
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Jess

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

[QUOTE yes we have public housing but it's not like we have a choice of where we would like to live... once they have an opening for you it's either take it or leave it... you don't take it, you get stuck with no roof over your head...[/QUOTE]

You are still living off of state welfare if you live in public housing.
Took

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Must have thought since Hawaii isn't "badass" like the mainland and he's in one of the toughest neighborhoods, so that makes him he the toughest guy there since he's from the mainland.
Too bad for him.
Moral of the story. Don't act up in any district known for the violence.
And don't steal from little girls while the whole familys right there.
Jess

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Just End It wrote:
<quoted text>
okay...first of all yes i have 3 kids... but at least i wasn't a teenager when i had them... i had a great job when my 2 boys were younger... but due to an injury i had gotten from that job i had to quit working there... then i had my 3rd child... at least i am working and not depending on welfare to feed my kids... and i'm sorry how am i needing society to afford my living circumstances? at least i'm doing it on my own and not living with my parents or other family members
YOu say you are not on welfare, OK. BUT you are in Public housing that is subsidized by the govt. What's the diff? You are living on the welfare of our society.
LOL

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

TONGANKIDD wrote:
tell umm Tama Tonga! you know how us tongans get down! thats the only way they could beat him up was because he was drunk..if he was sober..i would feel sorry for them..

Moot point. Tongans are never sober.
island girl

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

Send those FOBS back!!!!!!
townie

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

only me wrote:
I CAN TELL THAT MOST OF YOU PEOPLE DON'T READ MUCH . CUZ THEY AIN'T NO MICROS THEY ARE ALL SAMOANS . SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH .
Actually, the people who are confused CAN read. The newspaper said the attackers were Marshallese, and that's according to a nephew. How did that get screwed up?

Anyway, ain't that Jimmy Robinson from Kalihi, Farrington grad (or maybe never grad) and played football?
townie

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

island girl wrote:
Send those FOBS back!!!!!!
They ain't FOBs.
jojo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

by the way, these are not micros judgin by their last names...so don't jump to conclusions..
alice

Hanalei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

Micros are good people but .many hate hawaiians and are beating them up. That scares me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••