Glenn Beck Is Still An Azz

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#41 Jul 31, 2013
District 1 an a 2 and a 3 wrote:
Glenn looks like a tart in a tizzy, not that there is anything wrong with that. Feels like he captured the American-infidel look.
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/jul/30/gl...
Yet , you watch and listen to him every chance you get. Eery time he farts, your ears perk up. His sponsors love you, Retard.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#42 Jul 31, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Yet , you watch and listen to him every chance you get. Eery time he farts, your ears perk up. His sponsors love you, Retard.
I will ...type......this.....very.... .slowly.....for....you....joey ..........Not that either you or i really care.

Most of your forum buddies love all of these tv talking heads. I'm Leeward LoLo i don't have or watch tv.

So basically i am providing a service to that imposter from waianae and Ai and Sh!T 4 Brains and all the rest of the birthers etc........Really hope that helps joey.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#43 Jul 31, 2013
I doubt they watch him either, I know I don't. It's always the paranoid libs that can quote them word for word and panic over ever word they say. You should really try to foem your own thought and stop impostering other posters. Yes, you'll look foolish posting under your own handle because you have nothing to say, but we'll forgive you for it.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#44 Jul 31, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
I doubt they watch him either, I know I don't. It's always the paranoid libs that can quote them word for word and panic over ever word they say. You should really try to foem your own thought and stop impostering other posters. Yes, you'll look foolish posting under your own handle because you have nothing to say, but we'll forgive you for it.
Continue down the hypocritical path you and your buds have worn.
Your main male squeeze does the same ting joey as do others.
Only you can stop the rise in your pants when you see the post from Guru and waianae lolo and the other birthers...and then find out you have been schooled again....must i go on.....i ting not.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#45 Jul 31, 2013
You make even less sense than yesterday
JRB

Leander, TX

#46 Jul 31, 2013
Leeward LOLO LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue down the hypocritical path you and your buds have worn.
Your main male squeeze does the same ting joey as do others.
Only you can stop the rise in your pants when you see the post from Guru and waianae lolo and the other birthers...and then find out you have been schooled again....must i go on.....i ting not.
'Sup my mimic? Shytes and giggles make AZ a happy lad.
Drama queen hunter

Mililani, HI

#47 Jul 31, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
'Sup my mimic? Shytes and giggles make AZ a happy lad.
You seem to get a bvd riser every time he posts. Something sexually strange(effeminate) about your comments when following AZ around like a horn dog. Your comments have similarities to another jckazz that is disliked on this forum. Could you be him?
District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Mesa, AZ

#48 Jul 31, 2013
Drama queen hunter wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to get a bvd riser every time he posts. Something sexually strange(effeminate) about your comments when following AZ around like a horn dog. Your comments have similarities to another jckazz that is disliked on this forum. Could you be him?
Smart post! Sounds like La guru's little brudder. Not nearly as vulgar or excitable but just as disconnected with life.
Drama queen hunter

Mililani, HI

#49 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Smart post! Sounds like La guru's little brudder. Not nearly as vulgar or excitable but just as disconnected with life.
The comment is siding with you brudda. Calling the guy a queer for following you around is pro bono. Get wit da program bra.

Mesa, AZ

#50 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>The comment is siding with you brudda. Calling the guy a queer for following you around is pro bono. Get wit da program bra.
JRB sounds like guru's little brudder, brah. Junior Balls

...if nobody thinks joey doesn't have multiple socks here i have a bridge for sale in Nanakuli.
JRB

Leander, TX

#51 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>The comment is siding with you brudda. Calling the guy a queer for following you around is pro bono. Get wit da program bra.
francine, he was siding with you, you dumas. I'm so under your skin that you can't even hide your androgeny anymore. Keep trying loser.
JRB

Leander, TX

#52 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Life? Here's some numbers you can't connect with District 1 to 3. I clear 6 figures, had 5 tours, have 4 kids, a 3 car garage, 2 federal pensions, and 1 trophy wife. I give 2 sh!ts who's President, less about how hot it is in Phoenix, and a 1/2 a rats azz about who a disgruntled HI local likes or dislikes on the internet. But when I eat my nightly Klondike bar and troll around the web, I do like to see what lunacy you'll come up with next. Otherwise, FO

Mesa, AZ

#53 Jul 31, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Life? Here's some numbers you can't connect with District 1 to 3. I clear 6 figures, had 5 tours, have 4 kids, a 3 car garage, 2 federal pensions, and 1 trophy wife. I give 2 sh!ts who's President, less about how hot it is in Phoenix, and a 1/2 a rats azz about who a disgruntled HI local likes or dislikes on the internet. But when I eat my nightly Klondike bar and troll around the web, I do like to see what lunacy you'll come up with next. Otherwise, FO
You forgot your gaggle of drugs!

Soon the drugs will fully take effect,
JRB will disappear,
and the raunchy rich boy will show up right on schedule.
JRB

Leander, TX

#54 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You forgot your gaggle of drugs!
Soon the drugs will fully take effect,
JRB will disappear,
and the raunchy rich boy will show up right on schedule.
As Guru sits in Wherever CA, reading your post, wondering how stupid could you be? Pfrancine should be lisping along shortly.

Mesa, AZ

#55 Jul 31, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
As Guru sits in Wherever CA, reading your post, wondering how stupid could you be? Pfrancine should be lisping along shortly.
You should know the answer to one of those comments. The only reason i'm here with you is because i ate some bad clams and i'm still sitting on the toilet.
Scottsdale AZ PhoenixAZZ

Kahului, HI

#56 Jul 31, 2013
Explosive!
Drama queen hunter

Mililani, HI

#57 Aug 1, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more than 1 Francine retard. So what you are saying is your a switch hitter? As JB would say a "INDEPENDANT"(1/2 rats azz) conservative living off democrats.
JRB

Leander, TX

#59 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text> There are more than 1 Francine retard. So what you are saying is your a switch hitter? As JB would say a "INDEPENDANT"(1/2 rats azz) conservative living off democrats.
All that thought to come up with this "smart post!"...your continued penchant for phag talk.
Pfick You

Kaneohe, HI

#60 Aug 1, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Francine

Mililani, HI

#61 Aug 1, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
All that thought to come up with this "smart post!"...your continued penchant for phag talk.
Up yours if it is possible with a fat azz like yours. Why the mystery on your location? Afraid you will be identified as a chronic pathological liar like JB?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 16 min Princess Hey 3,313
CCW Saves Lives, Again 20 min District 1 5
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum 3 hr District 1 Nievity 33
Outing the Main TROLL on the Honolulu Topix Forum 4 hr District 1 36
Bwa ha ha ha 4 hr Boris 7
Register On Topix OR You Will Go Batty Screamin... (Sep '15) 6 hr District 1 73
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 9 hr Joe Balls 787

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance