of 4
Next Last
Americaninfudels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Americaninfudels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 8, 2013
Who abused drugs more? Rush or Glenn or La guru?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/01...
Harry K

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2013
You forgot to add the word "whole" to complete your sentence that should now read: "Glenn Beck is still an azz whole."
Glenn Beck

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2013
You are entitled to your opinion which I believe is worth cow dung.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#5 Jun 9, 2013
Americaninfudels Nanny wrote:
Who abused drugs more? Rush or Glenn or La guru?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/01...
You forgot Obama the self admitted dope and coke head who cut out from class to go beach and smoke pakalolo. He admitted this in his boring book, Dreams of my Deadbeat Dad.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#6 Jun 9, 2013
btw, you dirty trolls....Beck isn't a Conservative Republican, he's a libertarian...so bash away.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jun 9, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
btw, you dirty trolls....Beck isn't a Conservative Republican, he's a libertarian...so bash away.
Such a babe you are! Who cares what party he belongs to. He is an @ss and he has a history of being an @ss. Don't let your love for him obscure the truth.
Leeward LOLO

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jun 9, 2013
If Glenn was really sorry he would shoot himself in the kneecap.
Leeward LOLO

Mililani, HI

#9 Jun 9, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Who gives a rats azz what party he belongs to? Whatever he was he is sorry he was so misunderstood. When your salary goes from $10 million a year to zero and you get fired from Fox FCKDUP NEWS your racist views means you will be broke forever.Many more celebrities with the same racist birther claims will follow him into the sunset. Getting paid to be a azzhole is no longer cool.
Not the Fake Ass Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jun 18, 2013
Actual Headline:

GLENN BECK HAS NEWS THAT WILL "rock the nation", CHANGE "everything".

“In the next 10 days, you are going to witness things in American history that have never been witnessed before,” says Glenn Beck of an announcement he plans to make “in the next 24 hours.”

He has one document, he says, that will take down the “entire power structure, pretty much everything,” and “greatly divide” the nation.

What do you think it is, you guys? Something about aliens? The Kennedy assassination? A revelation about why we park in a driveway and drive in a parkway?

Leave your guesses in the comments! If you’re right, you get the satisfaction of knowing your brain works in a similar way to a noted conspiracy theorist!

Could this La guru's template for life?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#12 Jun 18, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Yes he is a real libertarian. Saw him on TV begging for forgiveness like a real undercover Republican should. When the check stops you all turn to liberals for support. Sorry Beck but it is to little to late. There is unemployment benefits waiting if you qualify.
DISTRICT 1

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jun 19, 2013
District 1

Mililani, HI

#14 Jun 20, 2013
Your intellect shows in SCOTTSDALE, AZZ.
Guru or JRB

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Hi, i'm the fake guru from La la land.
Yesterday i sold three dozen of don't tread on me flags, one dozen of 'Ban the IRS' BANNERS even though i overpay them every year so they don't get suspicious of my schemes.
Also sold one gross of Glenn Beck black-rimmed Clark kent glasses at the rally. If you tell your Tea party customers that the glasses help you see god in the clouds you can charge an extra fiver.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#16 Jun 20, 2013
Guru or JRB wrote:
Hi, i'm the fake guru from La la land.
Yesterday i sold three dozen of don't tread on me flags, one dozen of 'Ban the IRS' BANNERS even though i overpay them every year so they don't get suspicious of my schemes.
Also sold one gross of Glenn Beck black-rimmed Clark kent glasses at the rally. If you tell your Tea party customers that the glasses help you see god in the clouds you can charge an extra fiver.
Don't sell yourself short. You are a genuine Phoenix, AZZ.
Rino Repubs Rule

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Jun 20, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Obama the self admitted dope and coke head
Bush was or still is a coke head and a drunkard......just sayin'
Francine

Kaneohe, HI

#18 Jun 20, 2013
Glenn Beck is an ( * )
Francine sista

Mililani, HI

#19 Jun 20, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sell yourself short. You are a genuine Phoenix, AZZ.
Eat me dickstreet.
District 1

Mililani, HI

#20 Jun 20, 2013
Francine sista wrote:
<quoted text>Eat me dickstreet.
Thank you, but no thank you. I'm sure your kind offer will be taken up elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waianae Joe Balls Is the lone voice from the We... 19 min District 1 25
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 21 min District 1 780
Trump or Hillary 36 min Joe Balls 158
ATTENTION USA Citizens: No More Worrying__The ... Fri Joe Balls 3
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Fri Monk 555
News Trial for mother of 'Peter Boy' Kema postponed Thu Joe Balls 3
News Every day an adventure for road test examiner -... (Mar '09) Jul 15 Joe Balls 15

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages