Okino nixed for anti-gay remarks

Okino nixed for anti-gay remarks

There are 69 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Okino nixed for anti-gay remarks. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

At a City Council Executive Matters and Legal Affairs Committee on Tuesday, Okino told members querying him on his nomination that I have no tolerance for homosexuality and that gay people are in danger not only spiritually, but physically.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“COP'S LIVES MATTER”

Since: Mar 09

THUG'S LIVES DONT MATTER

#66 Jan 29, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one?
Any.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#67 Jan 29, 2013
It's not lying to them because they repeat it to other liberals until it looks like the truth. It doesn't work on us, so all's they can do is call you a bigot, racist, or one of their other pet names. Obama comes out with some bullshyt, the media hypes it, the liberals repeat it, and VOILA, it's the truth. They are amusing, I'll say that for them.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#68 Jan 29, 2013
Usually i roll in sewer water before i attend public meetings. Just between you and me JB i do it to cover up my natural body odor.
alice

United States

#69 Jan 29, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
Usually i roll in sewer water before i attend public meetings. Just between you and me JB i do it to cover up my natural body odor.
Excuse me, but that is fckng GROSS!
Snore

Honolulu, HI

#70 Jan 29, 2013
Bye the way, *Splat*.
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#71 Jan 29, 2013
alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but that is fckng GROSS!
Exactly!

Location hidden

#72 Jan 30, 2013
Having a conversation with yourself using three different names,Poser?
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#73 Jan 30, 2013
There is no way that you could know the correct answer. You definitely underestimate the number of people who daily join in to keep you wallowing in the mile.
A big mahalo to everyone that joins in and makes it so much fun. We are everywhere so don't turn around cause we are gaining on ya.

Location hidden

#75 Jan 30, 2013
Guru wrote:
There is no way that you could know the correct answer. You definitely underestimate the number of people who daily join in to keep you wallowing in the mile.
A big mahalo to everyone that joins in and makes it so much fun. We are everywhere so don't turn around cause we are gaining on ya.
You meant to say, "wallowing in the bile." Why is it always a poster from Honolulu, with a new name then? It's one guy, always was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump 1 hr Dr Guru 70
leeward lolo returns to waianae (Dec '14) 4 hr Joe Balls 15
News Second state audit blasts Health Connector for ... 10 hr Joe Balls 2
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... (Mar '15) 10 hr Joe Balls 238
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 16 hr Joe Balls 271
500,000 gallons of raw sewage dumped into the o... Tue American_Infidel 7
News Kakaako homeless to receive sweep notices Tue Normal is OK 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages