3 no longer facing charges in beating - Hawaii News

Three of the seven people arrested on suspicion of beating a man into a coma in Waipahu over the weekend over a cigarette are no longer facing attempted murder charges. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
no_need

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#89 Oct 5, 2009
POlY-ChiCk wrote:
JiMMY RObiNSON iS MAh'2Nd COUSiN?!SO,dONT TAlk AbOUT hiM bCUZ hE WAS A GOOd bOY WhEN hE liVEd WiTh MAh' UNClE jOE Nd ThEM bUT iDk WhAT hAPPENEd TO hiM?!iF hE WAS STill liViNG WiTh MAh'UNClE,hE WOUldNT bE DOiNG ThiS Nd hE WOUldVE bEEN iN COllEGE fOR fOOTbAll A LONG TiME Nd NOT bEiNG ON dA STREETS bEiNG A bAd bOY WiTh ThE OThER PEEPS!!i lOVE CUddY JiMMY!!i hOPE YhU lEARN SOMEThiNG OUT Of iT!!
written like a true 9-year-old!
Felia

Honolulu, HI

#90 Oct 19, 2009
This is what u get when yu think your all that. Im Tongan, and half Samoan. In the Samoan way, you can't treat girls like that, you have to treat them like your own sister. Even the tongan way too, he should know that already. But for the Samoan, beating him up, and fighting can't solve anything. You have to talk to him about it, make him sit, and talk it over. You have to make him calm, because he's drunk, he doesn't know what he's doing. So for everybody that smokes, drink, and on drug, take this as a lesson for you. Don;t get hiper, and come take it on others, always think before you do something...So i hope all of you are ok..
hoodrats

Waipahu, HI

#92 Jan 10, 2010
WELL I KNOW SOME OF THESE PEEPO AND MY BOYFREN GOT JUMPED BY THEM I HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.KARMAS A BITCH MIAH NEED TO WATCH YOUR BACK.
nothing2hide

Kailua, HI

#94 Jun 2, 2010
hoodrats wrote:
WELL I KNOW SOME OF THESE PEEPO AND MY BOYFREN GOT JUMPED BY THEM I HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.KARMAS A BITCH MIAH NEED TO WATCH YOUR BACK.
YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A SEX OFFENDER RIGHT? SO BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH TRY AND PLEASE YOUR BOYFRIEND BEFORE HE STARTS GOING AFTER LITTLE GIRLS AGAIN. LOVE, NOTHING2HIDE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO2 curve ticks upward as key climate talks loom (Nov '09) 28 min Brian_G 259
Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) 51 min Kepe Kabua Kabua 544
A week before her slaying, victim escaped to sa... (Mar '09) 5 hr District 1 24
We gotta do, what we gotta do. (May '07) 7 hr Joe Balls 5
I hate Maui 19 hr Joe Balls 16
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 20 hr texas pete 2,159
Put morphine in my chow mein and I will be a re... 21 hr Twot I Khunt Hear... 4

Waipahu Jobs

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE