3 no longer facing charges in beating - Hawaii News

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Three of the seven people arrested on suspicion of beating a man into a coma in Waipahu over the weekend over a cigarette are no longer facing attempted murder charges.
Comments
81 - 84 of 84 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2010
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
no_need

Wahiawa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Judged:

POlY-ChiCk wrote:
JiMMY RObiNSON iS MAh'2Nd COUSiN?!SO,dONT TAlk AbOUT hiM bCUZ hE WAS A GOOd bOY WhEN hE liVEd WiTh MAh' UNClE jOE Nd ThEM bUT iDk WhAT hAPPENEd TO hiM?!iF hE WAS STill liViNG WiTh MAh'UNClE,hE WOUldNT bE DOiNG ThiS Nd hE WOUldVE bEEN iN COllEGE fOR fOOTbAll A LONG TiME Nd NOT bEiNG ON dA STREETS bEiNG A bAd bOY WiTh ThE OThER PEEPS!!i lOVE CUddY JiMMY!!i hOPE YhU lEARN SOMEThiNG OUT Of iT!!
written like a true 9-year-old!
Felia

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

This is what u get when yu think your all that. Im Tongan, and half Samoan. In the Samoan way, you can't treat girls like that, you have to treat them like your own sister. Even the tongan way too, he should know that already. But for the Samoan, beating him up, and fighting can't solve anything. You have to talk to him about it, make him sit, and talk it over. You have to make him calm, because he's drunk, he doesn't know what he's doing. So for everybody that smokes, drink, and on drug, take this as a lesson for you. Don;t get hiper, and come take it on others, always think before you do something...So i hope all of you are ok..
hoodrats

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

WELL I KNOW SOME OF THESE PEEPO AND MY BOYFREN GOT JUMPED BY THEM I HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.KARMAS A BITCH MIAH NEED TO WATCH YOUR BACK.
nothing2hide

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

hoodrats wrote:
WELL I KNOW SOME OF THESE PEEPO AND MY BOYFREN GOT JUMPED BY THEM I HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.KARMAS A BITCH MIAH NEED TO WATCH YOUR BACK.
YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A SEX OFFENDER RIGHT? SO BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH TRY AND PLEASE YOUR BOYFRIEND BEFORE HE STARTS GOING AFTER LITTLE GIRLS AGAIN. LOVE, NOTHING2HIDE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waipahu Discussions

Search the Waipahu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 13 min 2_0_0_0_8 Hours of OBAMA 1,719
HOMEOWNER PROPERTY TAXES GOING up 70% MINIMUM! 44 min Sarah808 9
remember the Old Ala Moana Center? (Mar '08) 3 hr Ed Kerns 550
Columns along Honolulu's $5.16 billion rail pro... 5 hr topic unvestigator 14
Jesus is Nimrod, Christians are Devil worshippers (Aug '10) 5 hr Joe Balls 42
Police investigating Kalihi stabbing 6 hr Joe Balls 12
Start A Chick_fil-A for only 5_000___CHRISTIANS... 6 hr Joe Balls 5
•••
•••
•••
Waipahu Dating

more search filters

less search filters